Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Minoooooooringggg #vlad noob sin

This is a discussion on Minoooooooringggg #vlad noob sin within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR i think in pk and vs he's better than you, yes i know it i pked ...
Page: 2

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i think in pk and vs he's better than you, yes i know it i pked with both of you. no offense.
    Oh hey 'big brother' your little brother has some issues so i guess you got to help him huh? Well to bad cause nobody likes you either.

First of all in the last couple of years I haven't played much and when i was playing I always played with the same clans:
    -FinalLegacy
    -Undez

So that kind of means I never played with you. Not to mention I never said that I'm "good" or even "better" then your little brother. I only said he sucks huge donkeyballs

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Go play pokemon please.
    That's actually more entertaining then replying to you and your big brother as you both think you're "God"

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol shots fired

Yeah can't wait for his next reply (no.).

I don't actually give a shit, I'm not the one claiming to be good/the best. yougot.... (To long crappy name) Is

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

OP after he won that VS:
    Kallop, Chavoc, black and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    Oh hey 'big brother' your little brother has some issues so i guess you got to help him huh? Well to bad cause nobody likes you either.

First of all in the last couple of years I haven't played much and when i was playing I always played with the same clans:
    -FinalLegacy
    -Undez

So that kind of means I never played with you. Not to mention I never said that I'm "good" or even "better" then your little brother. I only said he sucks huge donkeyballs

That's actually more entertaining then replying to you and your big brother as you both think you're "God"

Yeah can't wait for his next reply (no.).

I don't actually give a shit, I'm not the one claiming to be good/the best. yougot.... (To long crappy name) Is
    i'm basicly just speaking out of experience, you shouldn't get such butthurt because i'm telling you some facts that i've witnessed myself. no need to cry for that.

i'm basicly just speaking out of experience, you shouldn't get such butthurt because i'm telling you some facts that i've witnessed myself. no need to cry for that.
    Oh poor little boy.. You know what the difference is between you/your brother and me?

You guys only have 2 modes: Defence & Rage.. Any bad reply or anything towards you sets you into one of those modes right away.

I on the other hand am not scared to say that I'm not the 'best player'. Atleast I can say I had fun playing ko in the past 8 years.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Oh poor little boy.. You know what the difference is between you/your brother and me?

You guys only have 2 modes: Defence & Rage.. Any bad reply or anything towards you sets you into one of those modes right away.

I on the other hand am not scared to say that I'm not the 'best player'. Atleast I can say I had fun playing ko in the past 8 years.

Fun playing a video game? you fucking liar.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

i'm pretty sure i had just as much fun as you, maybe even more in the past years of KO. neither did i ever say i'm the best player, all i said is me and my brother are both better than you. #razorquote.

Banned Senior Member

im the best player in ko history

i'm pretty sure i had just as much fun as you, maybe even more in the past years of KO. neither did i ever say i'm the best player, all i said is me and my brother are both better than you. #razorquote.

Yeah you guys are alot better then me. That explains why your little brother was always begging me/us to play with him. Oh wait... It doesn't

to bad i don't play with randoms.

enjoy mothersday, give her a nice gift.

Yeah you guys are alot better then me. That explains why your little brother was always begging me/us to play with him. Oh wait... It doesn't

YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

I could sue you bro
    ScreameR likes this.

all i know u r nub sin idk about ur brother

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    maybe u should stay where u always go when u see us in cz, /town bro

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    look who talk xD

playing 8 year Ko. and still cant play it. LOL

PLEASE show me a screen shot that im begging to play with 20 noob mages with no life no penis.

please show me.

PS: about that mothersday. ye.. i raped your mother last morning i gift her a nice mothersday

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast