Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

MINORING Last movie

This is a discussion on MINORING Last movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SilverMinor Rapist, dude , i know how to pk, my pc just doesnt allow too much action ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    Rapist, dude , i know how to pk, my pc just doesnt allow too much action + frapping thats all, but i know how to pk pretty damn good in my opinion, and lol i say what i say about blitz because everybody says that, and rapist i know you are GG too homie, one of the toughest mofos i've faced ever.

and about the hp pot thing, is a gamming mouse folks.
    by gaming mouse u mean macro mouse , btw printex you're stupid . when he rights click u dont s ee the name of the hp pot . u can clearly see its a macro nub .

yes it is, and noob why? because you cant buy one? lol. i used to play with 3x minors when we had no cool down. and i can play with hp pots, it just sucks i dont like that shit, rogues have to be only minor, and the only way to do it now is either with gamming mouse or pedal. everybody does it dude. stop bitching about it and go buy yourself one ^^

P.S : back on sexyko, 15xx version, movie soon there and no cool down ftw! so 3x minors again :$

Banned Senior Member

yes it is, and noob why? because you cant buy one? lol. i used to play with 3x minors when we had no cool down. and i can play with hp pots, it just sucks i dont like that shit, rogues have to be only minor, and the only way to do it now is either with gamming mouse or pedal. everybody does it dude. stop bitching about it and go buy yourself one ^^

P.S : back on sexyko, 15xx version, movie soon there and no cool down ftw! so 3x minors again :$
    you fucking suck for using a pedal rofl why even make a vs movie if you're not even doing it your self? also some one should ban this guy admitted to using a pedal

edit: rofl thats probably why he hasn't even made a pk video yet he probably cant even combo right

Banned Senior Member

Ban him for using a pedal.. and I thought I had seen it all.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Ban him for using a pedal.. and I thought I had seen it all.
    its in the rules and about 50 ppl has been ban for it apparently you haven't seen enough

You are not bad at all in VS's, but I didn't see any CZ action in your movie. Waiting for the next one !!! Put some CZ PK please, Wars.. etc.. It's really fun playing sin, if you try hard you can make a good movie with nice scenes. Go for it!

is called Technology you haters, i can show you 10 videos of mine using my keyboard and its the same shit, mouse just makes it easier. and @Options , thanks man i will !

Banned Senior Member

If this forum literally bans users for pedaling? Then that is completely pathetic. Gaming mouses are bannable too? Or? You can easily mod it to act like a pedal. That makes no sense at all. Show me the 50 people they have banned and I will gladly call the moderator who banned him, retarded.

well, this mouse things make a lot of controversy, yet you guys don't see the main point of it. i can absolutely 100% guarantee you that the owner of USKO that made Cooldown on minors is benefiting as shit with sells of mouses for gamming . its just a way to make people buy shit, most old rogues like me want to play with minor only, thats why i do it, not for anything else, i just think that hp pot is bullshit. and to proof i can play on my keyboard aswell here it is :

Euro PVP JuliusGaiusCaesaR Combo Show - YouTube

Anyways, thanks for the good and bad comments <3

Technology ftw.

Call it stupid as you want ,cheat is a cheat ,but i cant see that he's accepting it , he's just statting that using a gamer mouse or macro/pedal would be the same , now is gamer hardware banneable ? , well no , this might sound stupid , but its all on moderator's discretion and i dont see anything going wrong in here or that would deserve a ban , like accepting to use koxps wich is enough reason to kick someone from this forum.

Banned

dabest for mee
    gj Vlad

/iRescuee

thanks brother Rescue!, and Pendexo, just deal with it. most of people use it. and i already posted a video of me on my keyboard, nothing to prove to you.

thanks brother Rescue!, and Pendexo, just deal with it. most of people use it. and i already posted a video of me on my keyboard, nothing to prove to you.
    You admit to using macros and yet you still post videos...what for ? Why watch a video of somone playing when he isnt even doing half the damn work ? . L2P and then start making videos .

Quote Originally Posted by StrongOne View Post
    You admit to using macros and yet you still post videos...what for ? Why watch a video of somone playing when he isnt even doing half the damn work ? . L2P and then start making videos .
    you are just a dumbass dude. shut the hell up unless you know me.

Euro PVP JuliusGaiusCaesaR Combo Show - YouTube

thats me on my keyboard stupid fag. i admit i have a gamming mouse because im not fake, it doesnt mean i cant play on my keyboard you piece of shit. stfu and stop commenting shits if you don't even know me stupid dumbass. i have 8 years playing as rogue and i have this mouse few months ago and i just got it for the cooldown. stfu faggot i can beat you anytime , anyday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast