Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP.

This is a discussion on MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol my combo doesnt start at spike. please go ahead and get me the knight online rules where it states ...
Page: 3

lol my combo doesnt start at spike. please go ahead and get me the knight online rules where it states that combo starts at spike. please go ahead and give it to me. and if you think the combo starting at spike is better than this one you are drunk. go home.
    This guy act like a mofo.... each reply , seems more dumb....

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    lol my combo doesnt start at spike. please go ahead and get me the knight online rules where it states that combo starts at spike. please go ahead and give it to me. and if you think the combo starting at spike is better than this one you are drunk. go home.
    kinda lol'ed

Banned Senior Member

This guy suxx as bad as his movies, loled. Hes even more retarded than feelthefire,lol.
    brambor likes this.

@Kallop, i hit 3x bloodies in a skillbar combo, thats why i win the regular 13 skill combo chingy made, you sir know nothing about rogue. keep playing warrior and mage please.
    Combo that Chingy made? Never heard of that one. I use 3 bloodies the first skill rotation as well but it's still not 14 hit combo. After the first rotation it's 2 bloodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Combo that Chingy made? Never heard of that one. I use 3 bloodies the first skill rotation as well but it's still not 14 hit combo. After the first rotation it's 2 bloodies.
    BB 1
    Spike 2
    Thrust 3
    Cut 4
    Shock 5
    Jab 6
    Stab 7
    BB 9
    Pierce 9
    Cut 10
    Shock 11
    Jab 12
    Stab 13
    BB 14
    Spike 1

It's 14 skills yes. But it's still not a 14 hit combo because the whole idea of 13 hit combo is 13 hits before spike cool down ends. And just FYI Mr Pro sin, I vsed people in my previous server and I saw at least 10 sins who use the same fucking combo so whoever you vsed must've been incredibly bad. There's no stab 2 there which is why it's also a little different, but it's still the same.

Im counting a 13 skill combo, but tell me if im retarded..

Quote Originally Posted by BramishiaN View Post
    Im counting a 13 skill combo, but tell me if im retarded..
    12 skill combo

Kids nowadays can't just let go lol. WHO CARES about someone else his combo??! Rape or get raped, try again and hope u'll do better next time. Isn't KO the endless war? I think enough time to make a comeback later on

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I'm the best knight online player, cum at me brom !!!!
    Teddy likes this.

enlight me manhattan go ahead homie. explain to me how your guys combo is better than mine and i still win? how that makes sense to you. come on explain it to me. and @Kallop, which server are you playing at homie? still in reign of kronos? lets have a lil fun

enlight me manhattan go ahead homie. explain to me how your guys combo is better than mine and i still win? how that makes sense to you. come on explain it to me. and @Kallop, which server are you playing at homie? still in reign of kronos? lets have a lil fun

DUDE IM BEAST AT EVERY CLASS, i cant win just cause i have so much delay cause my country is far away from USA/EURO server.

Nah I don't play Reign Of Kronos anymore. I'm simply pointing out your obvious mistake by implying you're doing '14 hit combo'.

Oh look! Its something never before seen in Ko4Life! Dude claims he beats anyone, other dude says he has seen him loose, then original dude says its bullshit and he is ready to go beat anyone in any server.

But what takes the cake for me, is reading how Furious just took a dump on private server players. Dude, you know I used to respect you but that shit is just retarded. This thread has made me realize that its not even fun to check out this board anymore. Its nothing more than retards calling other retards that they are retards. So I guess that makes me a retard too.

Bye.

why you hating on retards?
    gel ws

best video I've ever seen posted on this forum.

10/10 I'm already watching it again.
    zuka likes this.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 18
    08-25-2014, 04:56 PM