Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP.

This is a discussion on MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SilverMinor give me the names I asked for. give me the server and I will tell you ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    give me the names I asked for. give me the server and I will tell you that in all servers i have been nobody has ever beaten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    I'm the best knight online player, cum at me brom !!!!
    here ! he raped u plenty of times ♥

Banned Senior Member

lol theres several people that has raped him i can just name from xionis ko(last pserver i played): heartlessrapist,itzhomie,sheldoncooper(idk if he rapes him now but he certainly did back then in 2012) and im sure if i really think about it theres a few more

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

nice pk movie, work on effects next time.

best rogue
    oke?
    Anghelo S Lc likes this.

@Raiden, what the hell are you saying? last time Alex and I vsed was in MasteredKO. and I won him 12-2 and he said he was lagging and never saw him again. Then in Euro we did vs and i won him and then he won me because i had dual shard and he had raum+chd. i said to him use dual shard with me just to be equal and he said " go get your items and then we vs. " so dont talk crap homie. I understand you defend him but Alex and I know that last time we vsed I won. and yet i still respect him as a sin and as a friend. @ furious, iTzHomie killed me 1 time in colony Zone and then i beated him all the times and he even called me ctrl minor. and SheldonCooper is an old buddy of mine and last time we vsed was on chillko after the Vs event. and i beated him 3-0. so shut up homie. in XionaKO nobody ever beated me straight. some times i lost a couple vs but I always ended up winning. so listen dude keep playing usko killing noobs with 2x hell blades and thinking you are pro. I am done with you.

You sure take this stuff seriously lolz
    Teddy likes this.

Banned Senior Member

@Raiden, what the hell are you saying? last time Alex and I vsed was in MasteredKO. and I won him 12-2 and he said he was lagging and never saw him again. Then in Euro we did vs and i won him and then he won me because i had dual shard and he had raum+chd. i said to him use dual shard with me just to be equal and he said " go get your items and then we vs. " so dont talk crap homie. I understand you defend him but Alex and I know that last time we vsed I won. and yet i still respect him as a sin and as a friend. @ furious, iTzHomie killed me 1 time in colony Zone and then i beated him all the times and he even called me ctrl minor. and SheldonCooper is an old buddy of mine and last time we vsed was on chillko after the Vs event. and i beated him 3-0. so shut up homie. in XionaKO nobody ever beated me straight. some times i lost a couple vs but I always ended up winning. so listen dude keep playing usko killing noobs with 2x hell blades and thinking you are pro. I am done with you.
    Well, u dont understant that nobody cares about this? They all making fun of you, get it?
    Manhattan likes this.

you think that at this point in life i care about people complaining because they are jelous? haha. believe me i dont.

Banned Senior Member

you think that at this point in life i care about people complaining because they are jelous? haha. believe me i dont.
    yeah bro im jelous.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I just read that line, and tell me.. you really think anyone gives a damn? you won alex or not.. it does not make u less stupid.

None here cares about your "skills" people is coming and bother commenting on this topic because you're completely retarded that you actually bother making a video to show how your combo works while none gives a fuck..

If you're the best why are you not GoldMinor. Checkmate.

Banned Senior Member

Well u got me. Im jealous......
    WHo registered this guy here? Cant be true someone that stupid registered himself without any help.
    Last edited by Small_BUT_Efective; 04-18-2014 at 02:10 AM.

haha rotfl u think anybody here is jealous? Most of us alredy seen 100 guys like you coming to ko4life and claming that their are absolutly the best. And we just fucking around with you since you taking it so serious and this is so ridiculous.
    Last edited by regiss; 04-18-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Teddy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    haha rotfl u think anybody here at jealous? Most of us alredy seen 100 guys like you coming to ko4life and claming that their are absolutly the best. And we just fucking around with you since you taking it so serious and this is so ridiculous.
    trust me

this is FeelTheFire

please any mode or admin run ip check.

atlest they share the same brain.

Whenever I need a laugh I come straight to the media section of ko4life. Seriously, my day just got better.
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Lol bitch please, best rogue? i raped you 6 - 1 when i still played and thats just on vses not to even mention PK

People that rape you any day:

- lSacredDavid (when he still played)
    - HeartlessRapist
    - SheldonCooper
    - Ne000000
    - Lert
    - Elu (The french dancer, not the fake one)
    - Oddisee
    - Markus
    - deadmau5
    - manhattan (when he still played alot, i respect him as a sin)

I can tell you, i wouldn't rape you now since i didn't play for months but when i still played every day i raped u so fucking much that u started blaming lagg on every server (and no im not saying im the best rogue, there are PLENTY of people that are ALOT better then i was)

Edit:

LOLLLLL "14 HIT COMBO" , bitch please go back to school and stop wasting your time on this fucking game.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 18
    08-25-2014, 04:56 PM