Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP.

This is a discussion on MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK Rofl this guy thinks people in USKO have skills and dont just 1 hit people with ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Rofl this guy thinks people in USKO have skills and dont just 1 hit people with parasite and torment xD hahahahah hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you just prove that you know nothing on times when he had play. Any +9 was extremly rare (he had full set), any +3 was rare (he had all except iron set) i never claimed he was not skilled, but still he was in top 3 best geared xig chars of his times (top 1 asas for sure). Ant btw seems you know him just by movies and i play with him and aganist him countles times...
    he had in+3

s.a

Rofl this guy thinks people in USKO have skills and dont just 1 hit people with parasite and torment xD hahahahah hilarious
    im not trying to flame you but

how can you not 1 hit someone with parasite and torment?
    Last edited by HaMaDFtw; 04-22-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Banned Senior Member

you don't 1 hit people on 70 cap low gear servers? just sayin

Basically his point was that that's pretty much all people who play USKO do. Every vid is exactly the same these days. Para + Torment and kill the target. Then kill nobody until para is out of cool down and go again. It's quite boring IMO. There's lots of other stuff you could be doing if it wasn't as simple as it is in USKO. But ye well.
    People who play USKO have this great idea how they're better than PSKO players because it's "official". Well lemme tell you something. Knight Kingdom has more players than USKO currently, which is insane. They have 19xx version of KO which makes it just like USKO (I suppose? No +3s tho.). I would love to see some people even try play that server with their teams and actually farm for a change. USKO is nothing but a babashopper heaven and finding exceptionally good players there is rarer than ever.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    dude, get a nigga with +10s and +5s in USKO 1 vs 8. he will die like a bitch. its not 70- dudes. its 80+. they could db him and cp his ass + warriors + all kinds of shit. he was good.
    typical brainless fan that gonna deney any facts. well keep worship your god of half forgotten game...

btw he was not unbeatable anyway, you gonna make excuses for sure but good that my old in game frend frapsed a vs before he was so extremly geared :

0:59

typical brainless fan that gonna deney any facts. well keep worship your god of half forgotten game...

btw he was not unbeatable anyway, you gonna make excuses for sure but good that my old in game frend frapsed a vs before he was so extremly geared :

0:59

Him worshiping an over geared babashopper explains his lack of pk skills though.

Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    im not trying to flame you but

how can you not 1 hit someone with parasite and torment?
    You really arent flaming me your just being a moronLOL

Did you not play KO before +10 items came out?

Clearly not.....
    Last edited by FreekaleeK; 04-23-2014 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    you don't 1 hit people on 70 cap low gear servers? just sayin
    No not all, we dont have 4000 AP.

My point is that the ONLY thing to do in usko now is to play like that, its hardly fucking tactical its just like this:

HEY YOU SIN WITH +10 DAGGER, I WILL PRESS MALICE AND SUPERIOR PARASITE AND YOU PRESS CP AND SPIKE ON, THIS MAKE US WERY PRO PLAYOR COS WE HAS +10 ITENZNENSMZZ.

All you do is talk shit about private servers, yet ive not seen you play one the big servers with your 'pro usko clannies' just to prove that your so skilled. You ask us to come to USKO and waste 2000$ on a fucking char cos your all shit talkers and really do have less skill due to how the game is set up now. Go ahead and keep playing USKO just keep your mouth shut about how skilled you all are as its hilarious lol.

Inb4 I get called retarded and dumb cos I dont waste 5000$ on a dying game with noobs.

Inb4 that anatolia fanboy comes and talks shit, dont even know your name cos your irrelevant to me.
    zuka likes this.

You really arent flaming me your just a fucking moron LOL

Did you not play KO before +10 items came out?

Clearly not.....
    well i did play this game from almost day 1 and since i remember there was always some assasin, that was 1 hitting half of the players (ofc with full duffs).... But ofc even then before privs came out they were still better, and any of USKO players know nothing about reall PK !

/sarcasm off

well i did play this game from almost day 1 and since i remember there was always some assasin, that was 1 hitting half of the players (ofc with full duffs).... But ofc even then before privs came out they were still better, and any of USKO players know nothing about reall PK !

/sarcasm off
    Yeah your completely right theres no difference between a player with shard+7/8 1 hitting a noob with no gear, and a player with +10 shards 1 hitting a 83 priest/rogue with full gear.

/sarcasm off

Yeah your completely right theres no difference between a player with shard+7/8 1 hitting a noob with no gear, and a player with +10 shards 1 hitting a 83 priest/rogue with full gear.

/sarcasm off

so do u expect that game gonna be the same after 10 years? and thats also meaning that just those who play 80 - on privs are better? Since if u can ded easily even with full gear it depends ALOT more of skills of whole party to win a battle....

so do u expect that game gonna be the same after 10 years? and thats also meaning that just those who play 80 - on privs are better? Since if u can ded easily even with full gear it depends ALOT more of skills of whole party to win a battle....
    Never said private server players are better, all I said was that USKO players are NO BETTER. I really dont give a shit whos the best at this game I just felt like talking shit to these morons who think USKO takes more skill than playing against private server players.

And im sorry but 1 hitting someone, no matter the timing, has nothing to do with skills.

Never said private server players are better, all I said was that USKO players are NO BETTER. I really dont give a shit whos the best at this game I just felt like talking shit to these morons who think USKO takes more skill than playing against private server players.
    with that i agree

And im sorry but 1 hitting someone, no matter the timing, has nothing to do with skills.
    but about that can`t fully agree. Let`s say a priest curing a member of his party before he could be 1 shoted prooving thats he is better skilled that his oponent priest, and gear of each of that priest in such case are not important. Just saying that talking about just kiling sombody by 1 shot dosent prove anything but if we talk about bigger fight with let`s say party vs party from my point of viev it alot diffrent.

with that i agree

but about that can`t fully agree. Let`s say a priest curing a member of his party before he could be 1 shoted prooving thats he is better skilled that his oponent priest, and gear of each of that priest in such case are not important. Just saying that talking about just kiling sombody by 1 shot dosent prove anything but if we talk about bigger fight with let`s say party vs party from my point of viev it alot diffrent.
    Im sorry but a FULLY geared priest should NEVER be able to get 1 hit man its crazy. lol

The game has just gone overboard because of the items, in my opinion +10 should have never even been implemented. It was there at the start of the game because they probably thought no one would ever make a +10. Just like the 10k party heal, that was never meant to heal 10,000 HP, it was just meant to heal you to full hp, now everyone has like 15k hp and it doesnt even fully heal them. XD Anyway I'm done let these guys have their USKO IZ PRO SKILLZ club.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 18
    08-25-2014, 04:56 PM