Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree64Likes

MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP.

This is a discussion on MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SilverMinor I enjoy it too. specially when I read that I am a pedal, macro etc. its ...
Page: 11

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    I enjoy it too. specially when I read that I am a pedal, macro etc.

its funny as hell
    I enjoy it too. specially when I read that I suck dick at KO and I am a terrible sin, etc.

It's funny as hell

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    rofl this guy thinks his private server vsing means something xD hahahahah hilarious
    Do you do anything else than just complain about fucking everything? Alex, (pretty sure thats your name) you're the most stupid person I've ever seen. I understand that no one likes you but that doesn't allow you to rage at every fucking thread. Please, do everyone on this forum a favor and just leave, im pretty sure most of the community would appreciate it.

Out.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Do you do anything else than just complain about fucking everything? Alex, (pretty sure thats your name) you're the most stupid person I've ever seen. I understand that no one likes you but that doesn't allow you to rage at every fucking thread. Please, do everyone on this forum a favor and just leave, im pretty sure most of the community would appreciate it.

Out.
    1.damn you know my name? hop off my dick real quick
    2.glad you're checking every post in every thread to see if i raged or not lol.(gah more proof that you're obsessed with me apparently?)
    3.you obviously have poor reading comprehension or are just retarded too not notice that i wasn't mad at all in that post.
    and finally the post you have chosen is a post about private servers so i'll guess you play them. actually once i searched your name i found out you're a very shitty rogue that was nothing eh if you're bored of stalking me go play mario cause ko didn't work out for you.

2.glad you're checking every post in every thread to see if i raged or not lol.(gah more proof that you're obsessed with me apparently?)
    3.you obviously have poor reading comprehension or are just retarded too not notice that i wasn't mad at all in that post.
    and finally the post you have chosen is a post about private servers so i'll guess you play them. actually once i searched your name i found out you're a very shitty rogue that was nothing eh if you're bored of stalking me go play mario cause ko didn't work out for you.
    You're the one stalking him lol.
    No one has to stalk you when you post on almost every thread and usually it's quite negative unless it's other guys that are on your small wee wee, which you seem to enjoy.
    canelofalo likes this.

Not playing KO at all anymore, just checking in once in a while to see what's going on. Not really obsessed with you at all, just seen people been hating you in every thread you post that I've seen. And hey, I would bet 100 bucks I would fuck you all up as rogue back when I played.
    canelofalo and zuka like this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Not playing KO at all anymore, just checking in once in a while to see what's going on. Not really obsessed with you at all, just seen people been hating you in every thread you post that I've seen. And hey, I would bet 100 bucks I would fuck you all up as rogue back when I played.
    he gets suckt by adi if he does it so

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    he gets suckt by adi if he does it so

I don't know what's more sad...lol

The fact that you're quoting here a 4months old comment just to flame me.
    Or the fact that you think I give a damn about private server players like minoring.

Banned Senior Member

ill take the $100 bet if you can find a char to log

challenge accepted

@silverminor, stop posting like ur a legend or something. No way you've vsed all sins in KO, and i still don't understand why ur so obsessed with winning a vs in ko. no1 gives a fuck since it's so easy to use a macro,pedal,koxp whatever that no sin vs in ko is actually legit on the first place. I've raped alot sins, and i'm sure alot more will follow but i'm not gonna make a dam vid about it showing my swagpoints like you, it makes no sense!
    Adi likes this.

i like this topic, please someone insult me.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    i like this topic, please someone insult me.
    you are lifeless unskilled noob, that can kill only worms at moradon.

that`s typical meaning of most flame about KO xD
    Small_BUT_Efective and Adi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

+1 on that one DAWG

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post

i vsed blood worm, and i raped that fucking stupid gay worm. ill make my video showing how hard im raping the fucking worm OKE.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 18
    08-25-2014, 04:56 PM