Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP.

This is a discussion on MINORING Thanks fans & Combo Show video EuroPVP. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave kid grow 2014 - Psko rules kkthnxbb ispitonyourgrave: bro do you need commander for your mage ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    kid grow 2014 - Psko rules kkthnxbb
    ispitonyourgrave: bro do you need commander for your mage clan?
    adi: BYE

keep crying cause you was and will never be any thing ok?

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    ispitonyourgrave: bro do you need commander for your mage clan?
    adi: BYE

keep crying cause you was and will never be any thing ok?
    lols , such a dumb idiot , Mr wanabe legend : i react on every topic and try to be a total troll

get a life

furiousKo lol you talk so much shit
    your just a failed version of razor

inb4 edgy comeback you dont know shit

what you think rules? Vsing with babashopper items in usko against not babashoppers? hahaha really pro. in private servers is where skills are shown, when you vs with same shit. keep playing on usko son.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMinor View Post
    what you think rules? Vsing with babashopper items in usko against not babashoppers? hahaha really pro. in private servers is where skills are shown, when you vs with same shit. keep playing on usko son.
    but the thing is the people in private servers suck dick. you have to play the dumb downed version of the game where you can actually be successful while you suck at the actual version and you suck at pk even on private servers. also i played on the same server as you once and you got raped by 4-5 different asas in vs

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    but the thing is the people in private servers suck dick. you have to play the dumb downed version of the game where you can actually be successful while you suck at the actual version and you suck at pk even on private servers. also i played on the same server as you once and you got raped by 4-5 different asas in vs
    so playing on a balanced pk server where everyone has same lvl items vs usko where babashoppers have a 1k ap advantage yeah ok kkthxbb

Another top-notch topic on ko4life ^_*
    Teddy and ExclusiveBastard like this.

@SilverMinor, you don't have to prove us things about how good you are. This game shouldn't be about who's the best, it's a teambased game and ofcourse it has his solo play aspects aswell, but nowadays you can't compare yourself with another sin anymore, some of them have insane pedals or some sort of autopotters/comboer's (Same for warrior tho) i really can't care less about vs's these days, and oh yeh i cared about it alot but as time goes, hacks and pedal's get inproved people using macro's on their mouses and keyboards as you've stated before. VSing is out of Knight Online, either do it for fun or just don't claim your position as the best player, because everyone knows the VS could be as unfair as hell due to macro's, or either koxp (No i'm not saying you're a koxper or macro-er, but you should get my point.)

P.S. i aswell liked your vids, i just don't get why you have to show your combo on this forums...

@FuriousKO, what do you know about KO, please go ahead tell me who beats me in VS. tell me. and I admitted having a gamming mouse. yet if you play SexyKO or EuroPVP you will realize that everybody has at least a gamming keyboard. and I am not using macros. you faggot, go ahead tell me who beats me. and tell me in which pk clan vs clan i have got raped? you faggot you claim i get raped in what 8 vs 1? shut the fuck up noob. tell me whichever server you want I will go there and beat everybody, and usko? well if you are not babashopper in usko you are nobody. so shut the fuck up pls . @Kallop, i hit 3x bloodies in a skillbar combo, thats why i win the regular 13 skill combo chingy made, you sir know nothing about rogue. keep playing warrior and mage please.
    Thats all i can say:

SilverMinor, I think you missed the point... none here said that you're a macro user or something.. most of us are just confused lol...why would you post a video that shows your "awesome" combo..?

Bro

You are FeelTheFire. Congratulation

#CaptainFireReturns
    FuriousKo likes this.

it was requested to me and I just wanted to get opinions on that. and @FuriousKO, give me the names I asked for. give me the server and I will tell you that in all servers i have been nobody has ever beaten me. the only server was Radko about 6 years or more ago. and it was because i was learning to play sin back then. so shut the fuck up faggot. in usko I would rape everybody aswell. they still do 12 skill combo, bloodytearzz, elianapolis, all those dudes still have nothing to do in VS. so shut up. and well thanks for the comments anyways guys I appretiate them all. even the haters one. and if somebody ever beated me 1 time i beated them 10. so your point is not valid. gaylord keep babashopping in usko killing people with 2 hellblades and think you are good hahahaha.

it was requested to me and I just wanted to get opinions on that. and @FuriousKO, give me the names I asked for. give me the server and I will tell you that in all servers i have been nobody has ever beaten me. the only server was Radko about 6 years or more ago. and it was because i was learning to play sin back then. so shut the fuck up faggot. in usko I would rape everybody aswell. they still do 12 skill combo, bloodytearzz, elianapolis, all those dudes still have nothing to do in VS. so shut up. and well thanks for the comments anyways guys I appretiate them all. even the haters one. and if somebody ever beated me 1 time i beated them 10. so your point is not valid. gaylord keep babashopping in usko killing people with 2 hellblades and think you are good hahahaha.
    bro, are you that bad in math ?

you do 12 hits after spike

please learn how to count.
    Lerwaaah likes this.

lol my combo doesnt start at spike. please go ahead and get me the knight online rules where it states that combo starts at spike. please go ahead and give it to me. and if you think the combo starting at spike is better than this one you are drunk. go home.

@Kallop, i hit 3x bloodies in a skillbar combo, thats why i win the regular 13 skill combo chingy made, you sir know nothing about rogue. keep playing warrior and mage please.
    lol my combo doesnt start at spike. please go ahead and get me the knight online rules where it states that combo starts at spike. please go ahead and give it to me. and if you think the combo starting at spike is better than this one you are drunk. go home.
    Damn Vlad, time goes by and you are getting dumber and dumber...
    HaMaDFtw and papper like this.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 18
    08-25-2014, 04:56 PM