Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

miracle clan banned for bug

This is a discussion on miracle clan banned for bug within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you are fucking noob to report people for killing isiloon / felankor on second / third server, same about taking ...
Page: 2

Mariuszowy

you are fucking noob to report people for killing isiloon / felankor on second / third server, same about taking cash from delos on second and third server.
    Every fucking good clan is doing that, if they can kill it they should do it, GM never banned for it because i was i many clans which were doing it and we talk with GM. I would be happy if they don't get banned, it is only one good clan in akara.

wawh

you are fucking noob to report people for killing isiloon / felankor on second / third server, same about taking cash from delos on second and third server.
    Every fucking good clan is doing that, if they can kill it they should do it, GM never banned for it because i was i many clans which were doing it and we talk with GM. I would be happy if they don't get banned, it is only one good clan in akara.[/b]
    not every clan is doing it

and it stays bugg abuse no matter who does it, they were warned, they deserve to be banned

Mariuszowy

you deserve to be banned for beign noob....

Go on any server and tell pro clan's which killing felankor or isiloon to dont kill it on second server and let's see what they tell you. Same about geting money from castle. Thats stupid bug abusing, it wasn't bug abusing from long time, just now some stupid noobs which can't kill felankor / isiloon or take castle are telling thats bug abusing, after many topic's on oficial forum they decide to make it as bug abusing, but old GM's never ban for this.

You should be happy they're doing it, they're bringing in gb's every time they kill 1 so pots aren't so hard to get for the rest of you.

Mariuszowy

those people here are just jelouse (dunno how to write that :P)

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Every fucking good clan is doing that, if they can kill it they should do it, GM never banned for it because i was i many clans which were doing it and we talk with GM. I would be happy if they don't get banned, it is only one good clan in akara.[/b]
    Gm notice few month before in official website that in second and third server groups killing felankor and isiloon is bug abusing and who use it get ban ok?
    and who are noob you mean me ? i don't remember that any from miracle clan had owned me in vs
    and our clans elegance and phalesis keep Castle and killing isiloon and felankor but just FIRST SERVER GROUPS
    and i never heard your nick ingame in any servers i think u are just a spammer in ko4life who never was famous and got a good char with good items in any servers..get a life noob i was before in diez 3.5 years long with my char meinkampf
    I know what is allowed and what not im not the newcomer like you

Mariuszowy

lol .... I'm sure i play knight online longer than you. Everyone from Poland know me and thats enought from me. I have over 300 people on msn all from knight online. I just don't like people like you on ko4life thats why i'm not writing here much.
    And i don't play anymore Knight Online, now going new server dcz because no time. Real Life > Knight Online (think about it)

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

'

u WON"T see they helping the market reason--------> too less itemss too many turkish in mircale= ]

BUT U'll see noobs turkish running around with nice items , reason--------> bugging to a2

AND u'll see gm banning mircale clan , reason-------- > bugging to a2 abyess

WHICH Gm willl do something about this , Conclusion------> banning them=][/b]
    Ok were banned,the accounts are gone for another 28 days, as i explained in the other topic , i will not explain here again..

In total there are about 25 topic's in 4-5 different forums about miracle being off for 30 days,what u all exited about? We will be back in 30 days, the ones that abused got their lesson and hopefully learned from it

The thing is, im qouting this blackki guy now.. And seeing in his name he is in the chinese clan..the chinese clan that fucked whole this server up,the chinese clan that goes to bifrost all the tiem and koxp's the shit out of it,the chinese clan that bugged isi's and felankors,and killed it with noob chars.. U shouldn't be talking too much, thats my message for you..

Thank you and goodbye

I agree with what ferruzo says,not because he is my clan member but also because he is 100% right. After i noticed that it is not fair or legal to kill felankors at a2 a3 i decided to tell my youngters that play on my account not to go there anymore.. Like ferruzo said, sad that luca has to pay the price about what his sharers did,also i have to pay the price... I was working out and when i came i saw my account got banned.. Simply as that, it's a 30 day bann and too bad it happend.. Ofcourse it's not what i wanted but it happend because of 1 guy, but i don't want to point fingers so i wont go into that... One thing i can say is that i do not care about this game, i just feel sorry for the guy,my friend,my sharer that played alot on steel0.. He worked hard and now he has to wait 30 days to play again .. Me on the other hand, i'm almost done with my school and ill go for intern ship in 5 weeks so really the last thing on my mind is a fucking KO account haha..

I can say this , the ones that got banned deserved it, including my account.. Many people can whine all they want,and hate me for what my account did.. The ones that know me know that i play on my account for maybe 1 hour a day so don't come to me when u have an arguement and dont whine at me if he said something bad to you..

SteeL0 will be back in 29 days and SteeL0 will come back harder as usual I will make my account clean by bumping the little kids out of my account and play on my own from now on..

I got one little thing to say to miguel.. It's a pitty man,realy my mistake to see you as a friend.. U'r so full of trash, u should watch in a mirror before talking about others.. U call my brother fat.. well look at yourself first man , you fucking dipshit, i hope u rot in ur fuking appartment,the shitwhole u live whole ur life in ur pitty 3th world country.. Fuck you and fuck you again..cya

My message in the other topic,i got nothing to say other then this.. have fun with this topic haha,when were back i hope u don't whine =)

MiragBaba

lol .... I'm sure i play knight online longer than you. Everyone from Poland know me and thats enought from me. I have over 300 people on msn all from knight online. I just don't like people like you on ko4life thats why i'm not writing here much.
    And i don't play anymore Knight Online, now going new server dcz because no time. Real Life > Knight Online (think about it)[/b]
    hahahaha yee all Polish player know u as n44b and lame person h34r: with big E-penis

Gm notice few month before in official website that in second and third server groups killing felankor and isiloon is bug abusing and who use it get ban ok?
    and who are noob you mean me ? i don't remember that any from miracle clan had owned me in vs
    and our clans elegance and phalesis keep Castle and killing isiloon and felankor but just FIRST SERVER GROUPS
    and i never heard your nick ingame in any servers i think u are just a spammer in ko4life who never was famous and got a good char with good items in any servers..get a life noob i was before in diez 3.5 years long with my char meinkampf
    I know what is allowed and what not im not the newcomer like you [/b]
    wow i didnt see this one .. Please dont let me upload the 39 ksc files that i won you in a vs naked and dont let me show everyone the ksc files about you saying i use a pedal.. Don't go further before i will do it

Royalassassin

wow i didnt see this one .. Please dont let me upload the 39 ksc files that i won you in a vs naked and dont let me show everyone the ksc files about you saying i use a pedal.. Don't go further before i will do it [/b]
    OH DEAR, Dont make him bring it out.. STEELO GOES EXTREME MODE..

lol. they need some rof jk

I have over 300 people on msn all from knight online.[/b]
    Real Life > Knight Online[/b]
    h34r:

mammlea2

You should be happy they're doing it, they're bringing in gb's every time they kill 1 so pots aren't so hard to get for the rest of you.[/b]

most stupid comment i ever heard

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast