Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

miracle clan banned for bug

This is a discussion on miracle clan banned for bug within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just name change and dont answer whatever they say its done i own lot of ppl at gira and almost ...
Page: 6

just name change and dont answer whatever they say its done i own lot of ppl at gira and almost no1 know who i am[/b]
    You're the guy who sucked up to 13 year old NaidenZ because you got owned in Bloodlusts PK movie on the best geared rogue in the server at the time.

lol,it is normal that u can loose a vs too,i never said i don't loose a vs my friend.. I didn't even make the video For assaultJr, i told u in letter also,I cannot kill you,i can't get ur HP down,its a fact and i won't lie about it But there was an item difference and you know it,so maybe it would be different if we did another vs when i got my new gear.. sometimes i won from you and sometimes you did, i donno about the sharers or real owners.. 4:2 kami? Omg ur the biggest lier on this fucking website man U never even killed me 1 time. .and i just showed u a scfeenshot where i redballed u w/o buffs,how can u still say i cant kill u unbuffed ?And that was not the old owner cuz u cursed at me in turkish in letters, i think i still have them xD

Anyway guys go on,i need more fan posts[/b]
    well still, you posted you winning vs when it wasn't me, and also i took off IN in our vs for both, and you still lost, so not big gear difference.

assault i dont understand why u respond in here with those screenshots realy?
    whats ur point? every1 knows ur good.did steel0 told u u had pedal?
    or some other lame hack? no
    so dont respond like this then i can post my vid too in here where i beat u guys like 20-0
    should i post this here too? just dont interfeer we all know u are a good player
    but olso is steel0 we all know what items u had/have and u
    out item steel0 by 400% but still ur a good player nothing about that
    but again i can`t c th epoint why u posting those screenshot`s
    did he said something about u?[/b]
    he posted in his video dracula running or something from a noob playing my char, also you won with 5-10% each vs when i had wp + elf belt, when i got irons you said you'd lose.. so dont defend him please.

I think that guy assault deserve mute because his post winning to steelo has non sense here...[/b]
    i think you deserve mute for making dumb comments and horrible spelling & english.

i remember we vsed when u had ur shard`s so i guess u had ur iron set too
    still ur a good player but like i said so is steel0

I'm tired of reading about akara drama; Miracle was banned for 30 days for doing A2/A3 felankors; Grats to those who got justice served -- that's about all that really needs to be said, so all the extra ego trips need to be cut out. Enough with these topics..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456