Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Misfire Level 80 Small Unit PK Video

This is a discussion on Misfire Level 80 Small Unit PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; see me in the next movie, owning it up....
Page: 3

Key421

see me in the next movie, owning it up.

GG movie

SKILL + Items = ownage.

What you say about the small party is true. If you go 8 man party there would b no challange in cz.

Banned

nice ownage baba.

mage know how pk he have good tp skill, u machine killer and priest is food also[/b]

I liked it almost as much as Pipos terrible english

All parts of the party were playing great. Great footage you had there.

Nice one

Brutorious

lol no1 messes with the anus these guys r pro good ting no clips of me on the rogue muahaha

Awesome vid ... It's always good to watch when well geared / skilled ppl gather and rape =) Ur mage is using his brain and playing really good ... tho tactic he use it can be gay sometimes , cause I hate when I'm chasing some mage , and he tpes whole party at me ... Fine if u r chased by warrior or if u r duffed , I do the same , but being chased by the mage , I simply turn around and rape him =) However , was really enjoyable and even tho u said music was lame , I don't even listen to this kind of music , but it was good =) 10/10 ( Video don't need to have effects like Spielberg's movies to be any good , u only need to have skills , and u've proven that )[/b]
    Yea, in the last year to year and half, videos have been rated a lot based on effects on editing ability. It used to be based on gameplay. Now I agree effects and editing make the video all the better, but videos shouldn't be shot down for not having amazing editing done to them.

Either way, I'm too busy with work to put that much time into editing :P

I really liked it dude, Really liked ur mage saving your ass ..Anyway GG ^^ Looking forward for the next movie !![/b]
    Next movie coming soon don't worry :lol: I'm planning on releasing short movies from a session or two of pk every couple weeks, instead of long ones that take months to create.

Prejtcz

I really enjoy this video.Good job guys.

gotbluntzz

realy really enjoyed the video watched it on youtube wiht the high definiton function i suggest using that if ur laptop is a high definiton one the qualite is like im ingame :P can see everything perfect even the lil info bar as well back to the video jdizzle enough said he an good ass preist misfire nice rogue good combo very smart watches for his party in need of minor etc... and ponkie :P great tpper knows when the kill is done to tp his rogue very smart at luring few away tp pwn em turn around get the rest was a good video

NathanAlgren

badass movie
    10/10

Glucose

your not vsing the best go vs aurora, 4sultans or dragonmasters in next movie [/b]
    sry T3nZ1n, you're too good for us, we can't beat you :blink:

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

maybe next time we will just combind all of our clips together into 1 movie Oo :P

I was thinking that lol. A 3 part movie showing 3 different perspectives.

My new baby:

will be in next pk vid

Gotta get my Iron Neck back now >.<

Key421

u got it a woot woot, and i see the pp+2

lol yea, thanks for letting me borrow the pp

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast