Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Misfire Level 80 Small Unit PK Video

This is a discussion on Misfire Level 80 Small Unit PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice vid you guys owned...
Page: 4

lil_mageskillz

nice vid you guys owned

frayed kn0t

I really enjoyed it. I sold my lvl 80 char because I got tired of the monotonous pk of parties with 4 int priests just bang bang bang 10k heal repeat until someone falls asleep. I really liked pk in old KO because smaller parties could be more creative and really learn to work together like you guys do. Each time you pk its a little different and u always have to change tactics based on who you are facing. Not just stand behind warrior and heal and tp when someone in trouble.

You motivate me to keep lvling my BP to 80 and try to find a time of day when there is more to CZ than just bang bang bang 10k heal *snooze*.

(beramus)

auditurbo4

Damn you monkeys know how to PK...only if i had a lvl 80 warrior

Damn you monkeys know how to PK...only if i had a lvl 80 warrior [/b]
    lucky u don't... :lol: :lol: hahahha

Very nice pk man... making me wana come back ronark too.. hahah

graphic 7/10
    music 8/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 8/10

Nice movie. I like such team play and +1 for every movie where is JD.... haha

lucky u don't... :lol: :lol: hahahha
    Very nice pk man... making me wana come back ronark too.. hahah[/b]
    You're always welcome in Ronark ^^

graphic 7/10
    music 8/10
    skill 8/10
    overall 8/10

Nice movie. I like such team play and +1 for every movie where is JD.... haha[/b]
    Don't worry, next movie will have us tping JD into dark stone

zabjaka

fuck teeps.

Hell_Angel

the end fighting scene was nice.... whoever the mage was he owns xD 10/10

the end fighting scene was nice.... whoever the mage was he owns xD 10/10[/b]
    Actually, you know that mage and you also know me from Ares. If you're Hell_Angel from ares who was a bp with me while I was playing Blast_Radius. Ponkie was Valentine the rogue.

Glucose

nice ownage baba.

mage know how pk he have good tp skill...[/b]
    Awesome vid ... It's always good to watch when well geared / skilled ppl gather and rape =) Ur mage is using his brain and playing really good..[/b]
    Ponkie is a beast, also the funniest guy in vent...[/b]
    good video, mages is playing good [/b]
    I really liked it dude, Really liked ur mage saving your ass .....[/b]
    ... and ponkie :P great tpper knows when the kill is done to tp his rogue very smart at luring few away tp pwn em turn around get the rest...[/b]
    the end fighting scene was nice.... whoever the mage was he owns xD 10/10[/b]

Your making me blush..

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Your making me blush.. [/b]
    i get nothing fuck you XD we keep your ass alive :P

Glucose

i get nothing fuck you XD we keep your ass alive :P[/b]
    oh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

on first lookup this didnt seem that different but after watching it few times i really liked this. partially because this gave back great memories from our 4man clan. the pking was so fun with smaller party but when we finally got 8 ace members in vent screaming around it was one of the best gaming memories i've had.
    well back to the movie, the teamwork looks great. you mostly jump on the target right when the debuffs comes, with a bit better timings you could have got more kills tho. mage tp's comes pretty nicely also but im personally was looking for stun/ice mage o_O.
    editing side: musics were good, loved the last song <3 (credits says you also used fatboy slim - right here right now but did you really?)
    you compressed this with 1280x720 but instead you seem to have 1152x720 (possibly captured with 1152x864?) which causes black edges on both sides.
    the last song had clearly lower volume than the others.
    the zoom effect was nicely synced.

so in the next movie
    - keep the same resolution as in the video capturing phase.
    - balance the song volumes
    - try out some vegas effects and try to sync them with music&footage if possible. but dont overdo it, too much and too many effects is worse than no effects at all.
    - keep the footage as great as in this one ^^

on first lookup this didnt seem that different but after watching it few times i really liked this. partially because this gave back great memories from our 4man clan. the pking was so fun with smaller party but when we finally got 8 ace members in vent screaming around it was one of the best gaming memories i&#39;ve had.
    well back to the movie, the teamwork looks great. you mostly jump on the target right when the debuffs comes, with a bit better timings you could have got more kills tho. mage tp&#39;s comes pretty nicely also but im personally was looking for stun/ice mage o_O.
    editing side: musics were good, loved the last song <3 (credits says you also used fatboy slim - right here right now but did you really?)
    you compressed this with 1280x720 but instead you seem to have 1152x720 (possibly captured with 1152x864?) which causes black edges on both sides.
    the last song had clearly lower volume than the others.
    the zoom effect was nicely synced.

so in the next movie
    - keep the same resolution as in the video capturing phase.
    - balance the song volumes
    - try out some vegas effects and try to sync them with music&footage if possible. but dont overdo it, too much and too many effects is worse than no effects at all.
    - keep the footage as great as in this one ^^[/b]
    Thanks for the great feedback.

Next time I&#39;ll actually use a decent editor :P Managed to get ahold of one.

I recorded in game with resolution 1440x900, then I think I published with 720p (1280 x 720). Next time I&#39;ll probably record in a different resolution in game, if the quality is really a bother right now.

Yea, I didn&#39;t use fatboy slim, was my mistake, but was too lazy to republish :P Last song also had lower volume, but didn&#39;t republish for same reason, I&#39;ll adjust it next time.

Ponkie used to be full ice mage with a gab +7 one. He was kinda unkillable lol. I guess he just got bored of it. I don&#39;t mind since as you can see, he still does a great job supporting.

I&#39;ll take your feedback into account for the next movie, seems very well thought out. Thanks

Hell_Angel

Actually, you know that mage and you also know me from Ares. If you&#39;re Hell_Angel from ares who was a bp with me while I was playing Blast_Radius. Ponkie was Valentine the rogue.[/b]
    yeah thats me Im glad u 2 are doing so well... :lol:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast