Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Miyuki - FINAL MOVE (la despedida)

This is a discussion on Miyuki - FINAL MOVE (la despedida) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice movie. First half, int priest bit, was boring as fuck, but the warrior bit + priest bit was nice ...
Page: 2

Hey cutie Senior Member

Nice movie. First half, int priest bit, was boring as fuck, but the warrior bit + priest bit was nice ^_^

ps: wtf is the point of using an scorpian sheild in pk, like so retarded. Unless it is +9 <_<

NathanAlgren

Nice movie. First half, int priest bit, was boring as fuck, but the warrior bit + priest bit was nice ^_^

ps: wtf is the point of using an scorpian sheild in pk, like so retarded. Unless it is +9 <_<[/b]

he was wearing it coz they were raiding EW

check again and u will realize that he use his quest shield when he is tanking melees

Banned Senior Member

Great movie Miyuki

GL in real life take care

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

ps: wtf is the point of using an scorpian sheild in pk, like so retarded. Unless it is +9 <_<[/b]
    then u dunno how 2 pk very well... i ware my scorpion shield a lot... just because its doesn&#39;t have extremely high ac or any weapond defense, the resistances are unmatchable and it gives a lot of hp, and, well atleast my server = a shit load of mages and the only defense to them is more resist...

just my 2 cent

now on-topic, good movie, lol put that same clip u had in ur 1st movie in there lol =D good luck

also he knows his place when he plays a priest, sumtime u need 2 play attacker, and sum time you NEED to play support, most bp&#39;s dont understand this concept that your STILL a priest and need to play support

Brun

nice movie but in the beginning why dont u take 1 mp pot off your heal skill bar and add cure ^^ so you dont have to keep switching around.

I like movies where bp actualy know their role in parties ( SUPPORT ) i play warrior and personaly i dislike bp&#39;s

but you can pk with me any day bro gg movie

Great movie, i like it !

hArLy

chvre the movie

f0rezt

gj bien jugao :P

The king. Senior Member

downloading... edit will come.

I liked

GL now baba

oO Jc Oo

nice vs we got

gl irl and chupala

Miyuki_

also he knows his place when he plays a priest, sumtime u need 2 play attacker, and sum time you NEED to play support, most bp&#39;s dont understand this concept that your STILL a priest and need to play support[/b]
    it is true

Well, I would have liked to have my priest in lvl 80 .. I believe that I was the only BP in not using the malice in VS ... most of the BP use malice, or until the parasite in VS .. even in the lvl 80 ... pfff <_<

tyrano eres gay

IronSeba

Name first song ?

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

was rly good i enjoyed it .. 8/10

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast