Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Moonskin VS DontTown [trying movie+rate my combo ^^]

This is a discussion on Moonskin VS DontTown [trying movie+rate my combo ^^] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://rapidshare.de/files/14575902/Moonsk...ntTown.wmv.html [my combo kinda sucked here ><] [sry mike for pwning u so bad xD j/k]...
Page: 1

Mighty

Default Moonskin VS DontTown [trying movie+rate my combo ^^]

http://rapidshare.de/files/14575902/Moonsk...ntTown.wmv.html

[my combo kinda sucked here ><]
    [sry mike for pwning u so bad xD j/k]

martijn

using a babashop char has it advantages doesn't it?
    doesn't matter you combo for shit, you just hit hard.

Mighty

its not a babashop char, it was a friend's char, renamed it.
    i do combo for shit in this movie, i know.
    and i dont hit hard, best i spiked him was 700.

martijn

everyone knows its babashop char a friend of yours made lvl 65 and like 90%, with some basic equipment like shards+7 and chitins+7, after your old sin got hacked or something like that, Mike even confirmed it to me.

Mighty

Originally posted by martijn
    everyone knows its babashop char a friend of yours made lvl 65 and like 90%, with some basic equipment like shards+7 and chitins+7, after your old sin got hacked or something like that, Mike even confirmed it to me.
    o.O?
    Breathing didnt got hacked, just had some pass reset and couldnt find the pass, now we found it and using a friend's char who quitted, with 100% same items that breathing had.

DANTE_

ROFL Moonskin Babashop. lmfao.

Really.

martijn

bleh after asking around I found out that what I was screaming around was bull shit.

so...my apolagize.(but still found it weird a lvl 66 rogue outta nowhere popped up^^)

Mighty

Originally posted by martijn
    bleh after asking around I found out that what I was screaming around was bull shit.

so...my apolagize.(but still found it weird a lvl 66 rogue outta nowhere popped up^^)
    /slm :wub:

now, could any1 comment about the MOVIE pls?

DANTE_

Yes donttown = lower lvl then you and worst gear I beleive.. His gear sux haha

havnt watched it but in responce to dante, donttown has more skill than most other human warriors, and his gear is improving, just verryyy slowelly.

Mighty

also in this movie [frapsed it 1month ago+] i had shitty items aswell such as +7 belt/earring

magix bish see the movie

DarkSid

lol martijn took you awhile ^^
    anyway... <3
    i still remember how you on hamsap,drack and me not letting humans xp when i only came orc

oh and btw i sold breathing 2 days ago.

martijn

pffft i'm a little slow of mind, thats all :P

Mighty

topic ruiners <_<

Mastermike1011

thats not even me >_> lol , iv got a lvl 66 baba shop to fight 1 v 1s if you wish :P, also your combo seems good to me.
    Lvl 65 vs a lvl 63 with +8 glave 1 roc +7/+6 chitins lupus pend and str gear also lol, its not like my char is good, hes alot better now then he was then, hes also at 15% of 64

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast