Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Moonskin VS DontTown [trying movie+rate my combo ^^]

This is a discussion on Moonskin VS DontTown [trying movie+rate my combo ^^] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mastermike1011 thats not even me >_> lol , iv got a lvl 66 baba shop to fight ...
Page: 2

Mighty

Originally posted by Mastermike1011
    thats not even me >_> lol , iv got a lvl 66 baba shop to fight 1 v 1s if you wish :P, also your combo seems good to me.
    if that's not u, then who is it? ^_^

and i'd like to own u again ;o

Mastermike1011

Originally posted by Mighty+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mighty)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mastermike1011
    thats not even me >_> lol , iv got a lvl 66 baba shop to fight 1 v 1s if you wish :P, also your combo seems good to me.
    if that's not u, then who is it? ^_^

and i'd like to own u again ;o[/b]
    iv got like 4 people who play my account now lol, im not sure who it was, but mainly only 2 ppl play the most, and both of us got better over time, but i dont remember ever fightning moon 1 v 1 , he was the type to gangbang me or run from what i remember.
    Anyways cant do it now i gotta go to work, ill be back in like 12 hours

DANTE_

Hah if he logs tyreal you cannot beat him on moonskin.

Mastermike1011

Originally posted by DANTE_
    iv never lost to anyone under 70 except brute so far on tyreal :P and all are fights were very close XD

wow...insane nps for the month lol

edit: i cant believe you posted a fraps of are 1 v 1 you with most likely better gear and a higher lvl character vs my lower character with noob gear, honestly if you want a challenge lets fight 1 v 1 me on tyreal vs you on anyone under the lvl 70 and ill show you what i can do :P

Mighty

it was just a testing movie... calm down
    my gear was sux there too.... btw, i remember i 1v1ed tyreal once aswell, i remember i did won, but dont remember if he ran or redball then run and town, or got ksed in the end... or something like that >_<

Mastermike1011

Originally posted by Mighty
    it was just a testing movie... calm down * *
    my gear was sux there too.... btw, i remember i 1v1ed tyreal once aswell, i remember i did won, but dont remember if he ran or redball then run and town, or got ksed in the end... or something like that >_<
    well tyreal isnt my character, its my friends , i simply play because i could earn 150k+ nps a month on that character if i spent all my time doing it, i do alot of 1 v many's on that character and come out on top, all i can remember about moonskin is him gangbanging me with 2 or 3 other sins >_>. iv found 99.9% of all orcs wont 1 v 1 me unless there lvl 70 like dante or orion or god theres so many, and thats not including the sins, WFM and redbaron wouldnt 1 v 1 me...always running with there duffers, iv 1 v 1 dante before and he won which is expectent, he has good gear and hes lvl 70 with a better skill then me, tyreals only lvl 66.Anyways i gotta work this morning so im off, ill be back in 7 hours or so. Later

martijn

Originally posted by Mastermike1011+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mastermike1011)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DANTE_
    iv never lost to anyone under 70 except brute so far on tyreal :P and all are fights were very close XD

edit: i cant believe you posted a fraps of are 1 v 1 you with most likely better gear and a higher lvl character vs my lower character with noob gear, honestly if you want a challenge lets fight 1 v 1 me on tyreal vs you on anyone under the lvl 70 and ill show you what i can do :P[/b]
    maybe I can login lvl 61 orc sin, with dual md+8 and 1 rol, and duel you? (on donttown then ehe)

SirKnight

ur combo is not bad, but not better than mine :lol:

Originally posted by Mastermike1011+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mastermike1011)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DANTE_

edit: i cant believe you posted a fraps of are 1 v 1 you with most likely better gear and a higher lvl character vs my lower character with noob gear, honestly if you want a challenge lets fight 1 v 1 me on tyreal vs you on anyone under the lvl 70 and ill show you what i can do :P[/b]

liar. <_<

martijn

Originally posted by magix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magix)</div>
    Originally posted by Mastermike1011@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DANTE_

edit: i cant believe you posted a fraps of are 1 v 1 you with most likely better gear and a higher lvl character vs my lower character with noob gear, honestly if you want a challenge lets fight 1 v 1 me on tyreal vs you on anyone under the lvl 70 and ill show you what i can do :P

liar. <_<[/b]
    somehow Mike also keeps forgetting I owned his ass like 5 times, when I played on a 2 lvls lower and alot worse geared warrior....^^

Hunt3r

if you had bad items how is that he only made 350 damage average with SD with a glave +8/80?

on combo cant rate it couse anybody can do that, try to do a 30 sec + batle to see how you do it

Mastermike1011

Originally posted by magix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magix)</div>
    Originally posted by Mastermike1011@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DANTE_

liar. <_<[/b]
    i forgot magix also but he a gay bp DUFFERS DONT COUNT there the most unfair class, with there gay duffs lol, i also beat you once , if i knew exactly how to cancel 1920 i would fair much better against you monkey, but i dont, and your easily the best bp on the human and orc side >_>

Mastermike1011

Originally posted by martijn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(martijn)</div>
    Originally posted by magix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(magix)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mastermike1011
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-DANTE_

liar. <_<[/b]
    somehow Mike also keeps forgetting I owned his ass like 5 times, when I played on a 2 lvls lower and alot worse geared warrior....^^[/b][/quote]
    yea thats true, we had slightly worse gear though, you over exaggerate about alot worse...i had a lupus pend +1 2 pieces of +6 chitins and a roc and a +8 glave.We can 1 v 1 again dont really care, raping people is a bit harder on donttown due to him being weaker

Mighty

Originally posted by Hunt3r
    if you had bad items how is that he only made 350 damage average with SD with a glave +8/80?

on combo cant rate it couse anybody can do that, try to do a 30 sec + batle to see how you do it
    i've got +5/20 sd gloves [no in/ib], and guess his AP is just low? :P
    my combo in the movie kinda sucked [lag + combo broke on the first round]... ill try to fraps some more...
    i ussualy do 7 skills combo + 3-4 sec regen + cut+2nd skill until spike loading, which is preety good as much as i know...

mike : im going to a school journey this sunday- monday, we'll talk later ^_^

Perfected

:rollseyes: i believe i was parasited there... cuz i fought you today and it was nothing close to what that looked like. anyway i'll 1vs1 anytime i can use the 50 nps

might not prove anything to people that wernt there but u know it was 1vs1... :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast