Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MORE ELISHA PICS FOR U ALL TO SEE

This is a discussion on MORE ELISHA PICS FOR U ALL TO SEE within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PFK lol stfu, u can like them ofcourse but this guy like,, charishes her..prob has a damn ...
Page: 2

Mitch

Originally posted by PFK
    lol stfu, u can like them ofcourse but this guy like,, charishes her..prob has a damn shrine aswel..
    girls have cooties

Blood101

Originally posted by PFK
    ur a freak dude, go out of the house and let the sun touch u on that meat head of urs, if u dont get burnt mayb go for a walkk for somethin, and try find a real girls instead of a fantacy
    +1

she is the girl living next door :rollseyes:
    too bad i aint a lesbian

DragonFire

dude those are Fackin huge pictures....get something normal size...and in all your pictures she looks like a slut..

Originally posted by Dragonfire333
    dude those are Fackin huge pictures....get something normal size...and in all your pictures she looks like a slut..
    your point ?????

wait aren't u girl ? all girls think other girls are sluts its in the bible .

and dude they were 100x huger before no normal size this is elisha after all i dont think any mod will want me to take her down unless he is like in love with men :wacko:

Originally posted by PFK
    lol stfu, u can like them ofcourse but this guy like,, charishes her..prob has a damn shrine aswel..
    and ur probly dumb enough to think im copy and paste link into my sig every seconds RIGHT>?

Crazy2010

who the hell is she ?

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    who the hell is she ?
    i dont know she fucking hack my sig ANYONE CAN CONTACT GM TELL HIM MY SIG IS HACKED OKE MEN ?

DragonFire

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dragonfire333
    your point ?????

wait aren't u girl ? all girls think other girls are sluts its in the bible .

and dude they were 100x huger before no normal size this is elisha after all i dont think any mod will want me to take her down unless he is like in love with men :wacko:[/b]
    im not a girl...im a guy...but i still dont like those pictures...i think they look grosse.

im not a girl...im a guy...but i still dont like those pictures...i think they look grosse.

are you sure maybe u need some vagisil for you sore vagina < sorry i jus wanted to say that EVERYONES DOING IT!

but maybe do look groose if u feel that way go here full size pics kk http://www.sexydesktop.co.uk/elisha.htm

Razzmiester

ROFL

she is?? isnt she

Mrjcolley

Originally posted by ArminVanBuuren
    So you all guys complaining about more pics of Elisha Cuthberth???? *:blink: *

OMG...him could be a little bit obsessive...but you guys, need to see more girls than those ingame...so shut the mouth and let the pics come!!! *:lol:

PS: to Private...pls, at least do a nicer edition for next time. *

PS2 (no, not play station 2 *<_< ): I still don't know if that girl is an angel or a goddess *-_-
    +1

priest_

Originally posted by Mrjcolley+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrjcolley)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ArminVanBuuren
    So you all guys complaining about more pics of Elisha Cuthberth???? *:blink: *

OMG...him could be a little bit obsessive...but you guys, need to see more girls than those ingame...so shut the mouth and let the pics come!!! *:lol:

PS: to Private...pls, at least do a nicer edition for next time. *

PS2 (no, not play station 2 *<_< ): I still don't know if that girl is an angel or a goddess *-_-
    +1[/b]

BUAHAHAHA

OWNED

Banned Senior Member

They dont even show at the right porportions, some of them she's stretched, others she's squished together, looks awful

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast