Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Most biggest lucky MF, visual bugger ?

This is a discussion on Most biggest lucky MF, visual bugger ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=9wyS34qRUUs&...feature=related i burned 1 exc rappy+7 to +8 ,4 normal rappy+7 to+8 ,4x war shell+7 to+8 ofc all with trina ...
Page: 1

OutlawDance

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=9wyS34qRUUs&...feature=related

i burned 1 exc rappy+7 to +8 ,4 normal rappy+7 to+8 ,4x war shell+7 to+8 ofc all with trina and for end i was so mad cuz nothing up to+8 so i add my personal+6 to+7 with trina and eureka lol , i think he use some wisual bug ,but who the hell have so big balls to up personal from+6 to+7 just likt that w/o trina. or maybie he is just big lucky dump.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

why you think its a bug its only +7

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

yea he goy lucky, no big deal, no bug no nothing, just a clean upgrade =)

OutlawDance

why you think its a bug its only +7[/b]
    oh yea ? so tell me on what+ u have your personal shit if u r so smart ,and if u think personal item is not worth to add trina from+6 to +7 your IQ is on same lvl what this guy have ,tnx

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

hey not all the ppl have to spend a trina on a personal item upgrade? btw why u care so much?

OutlawDance

hey not all the ppl have to spend a trina on a personal item upgrade? btw why u care so much?[/b]
    cuz i have nothing to do now its 7:40 morning and im boring ;p

Beast&Harlot

hey not all the ppl have to spend a trina on a personal item upgrade? btw why u care so much?[/b]
    Or because he is just a fucking loser, who is pissed off and jealous at that guy for making something of which he couldn't.Also for the fact of he wasted so much on the anvil and somehow didn't get anything outta it....still trying to figuer out how that happend.

Wounder if he would be jealous to know this went to +5 rebirth from +1 rebirth no tears...(was done before tears released into the PUS)

(YES THAT WAS MINE!)

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=9wyS34qRUUs&...feature=related

i burned 1 exc rappy+7 to +8 ,4 normal rappy+7 to+8 ,4x war shell+7 to+8 ofc all with trina and for end i was so mad cuz nothing up to+8 so i add my personal+6 to+7 with trina and eureka lol , i think he use some wisual bug ,but who the hell have so big balls to up personal from+6 to+7 just likt that w/o trina. or maybie he is just big lucky dump.[/b]

bug? wtf u smoking?........ probably someone who just bored of this game, doesnt give 2 shits about it, and throw the personal onto anvil?............

Banned

He is Freakkkkkk

I dont see any visual bug here, the guy just goes to anvil and throws his spear there and he got lucky.

NathanAlgren

just a lucky day

lol, tbh, he probably doesnt care. Look at his raptor, it is +8 already. A warrior with +8 raptor would have never used +6 personal spear, so he probably just wanted to upgrade without caring if it would break or not

EEthan

+6 to 7 with no trina isnt a big deal

Banned

+6 to +7 is nothing w/o trina... Well its personal item and its good but i know alot of ppl who just upgraded their personal items to +7 w/o trina.. They even didnt want to use 1

Ezquerra

I would be surprised if that warrior have made shield +6 to +7 w/o trina, in my opinion shield > sword > spear , you can take some time but it is not hard to get raptor +8 but a shield like that really hard to get another one like that since chitin shield was deleted, dread shield is good but personal shield still owns, so...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast