Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Most biggest lucky MF, visual bugger ?

This is a discussion on Most biggest lucky MF, visual bugger ? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKWtMBhbV2I...feature=related check this out....
Page: 2

Ezquerra

2 words for it : FREAKING AMAZING

closetoheaven

my firend wanted to quit so he take hes lvl 70 shield to +7 with out trina from +3 lol...

CuriositY

my firend wanted to quit so he take hes lvl 70 shield to +7 with out trina from +3 lol...[/b]
    and after he decided to stay in the game xD I believe so..

And after all this item is nothing special.. 6 to 7 isn't that hard since its like a MD +6 to 7 or any kind of item.

sexyrexy

you must not of heard of the warrior that got hacked in ares and the hacker upgraded the guys personal sword to +8 from +7 with a bus then left it there

human_sin

you must not of heard of the warrior that got hacked in ares and the hacker upgraded the guys personal sword to +8 from +7 with a bus then left it there[/b]
    lol, i heard about it^^
    and why would be visual bugger? i would says hes that if that was from +8-------->+9 w/o trina, but its jsut a simple +7

Pino

if he burned all that stuff he is pretty unlucky >.>

paperownz

you must not of heard of the warrior that got hacked in ares and the hacker upgraded the guys personal sword to +8 from +7 with a bus then left it there[/b]
    gg hacker. :huh:

nice upgreat but i dont get it why its a bug u just upgreat it to +7 with out trina no big deal man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12