Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Most feared BP on Diez?

This is a discussion on Most feared BP on Diez? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats more sad is he is really bitter over a game if i suck so much in his eyes why ...
Page: 3

Banned

whats more sad is he is really bitter over a game

if i suck so much in his eyes why did i beat his ass naked with no shells on when i was level 75 and he was 73 and he tormented me as well

when i hit 80 i beat his ass fully duffed as well then i did it naked at 80 fully duffed too....that retarded yellow bus kid has NO combo at all

his combo is worse then mine the day i started playing warrior.....i could log a priest now and still have a better combo then him.....

so to say i suck with 1x we+3 and nothing else +3 is sad cause i took off all my jewels and shells and beat his ass over and over and over

he has yet to beat me ever

fuck him and all scammers

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

:< i fear pfk

Banned

:< i fear pfk[/b]
    THATS RIGHT CUNT

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

THATS RIGHT CUNT[/b]

Th3Gam3

poka nice sig

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

:<

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

whats more sad is he is really bitter over a game

if i suck so much in his eyes why did i beat his ass naked with no shells on when i was level 75 and he was 73 and he tormented me as well

when i hit 80 i beat his ass fully duffed as well then i did it naked at 80 fully duffed too....that retarded yellow bus kid has NO combo at all

his combo is worse then mine the day i started playing warrior.....i could log a priest now and still have a better combo then him.....

so to say i suck with 1x we+3 and nothing else +3 is sad cause i took off all my jewels and shells and beat his ass over and over and over

he has yet to beat me ever

fuck him and all scammers[/b]
    Somehow I doubt that...

Kain_the_heartbreaker

Somehow I doubt that...[/b]
    tez probably had his chitins on (not his shells) and was using 35% pots XD

and also he probably doesnt think that +0 are jewels

whats more pathetic than him are the people that partied with him knowing he was a scammer. kokogg I was really dissapointed in... I was pretty supprized to see him in that party, very pathetic.

and even after all he has done people still deny him being a scammer, gd damn people are stupid.

havvvk

whats more pathetic than him are the people that partied with him knowing he was a scammer. kokogg I was really dissapointed in... I was pretty supprized to see him in that party, very pathetic.

and even after all he has done people still deny him being a scammer, gd damn people are stupid.[/b]

Lol, this is a retarded post. Oh em gee, he joined a party to gain NP whilst a known scammer is in said party, he must be retarded! Or, he just wanted to gain some np with someone who spoke english, and had nothing personn to do with PFK. But anyways, I don&#39;t expect much more to come from you then garbage.

Aba

lol...boom can destroy pfk

so can rice

so can I

and I fear rice ._.

so I dont think he&#39;s most feared end of topic.

Lol, this is a retarded post. Oh em gee, he joined a party to gain NP whilst a known scammer is in said party, he must be retarded! Or, he just wanted to gain some np with someone who spoke english, and had nothing personn to do with PFK. But anyways, I don&#39;t expect much more to come from you then garbage.[/b]
    so your supporting the scammer?

keep licking his balls maybe he will give you some ytams. I am not talking about a random party im talking about people who still associate with him. Honestly if you gotta stoop that low to where ur forced to party with someone like that then u should just quit ko.. sins can solo.

Then again I "don&#39;t expect any more from you" considering you were in his credits... seems he still has a friend in KO.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

mainly only his skill hits the other person. no r skill[/b]
    the r hits... pay attention to the 1v1 in arena .. the info box

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

funny how this guy calls others bad even though he himself looks like he is playing ko for the first day... although that might be kinda harsh for new people to call em as bad as PFK. they prolly better

rozbujany

hehe
    a ) the movie is a peace of crap
    b ) everyone knows who is the most feared bp on dies ^__^
    c ) well, i made a successful deal with PFK like 2 or 3 months ago, so i cant call him a scammer
    d ) but his combo sucks tho :P

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast