Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Movie about K2's corruptness

This is a discussion on Movie about K2's corruptness within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what was in the video? this topic is just 3 pages of "wow" "lol" and "ko closıng 3 month???111"[/b] clear ...
Page: 4

rokertje

what was in the video?
    this topic is just 3 pages of "wow" "lol" and "ko closıng 3 month???111"[/b]

clear proof of gms handing out items spawning bosses even lvling a player

and thnx for the filefront upload

Second link has gone life!

Anal Rapist Senior Member

haha awsome .. Just dunno why it would close in 3months.. not really a proof. But liked the corruptnesssssssssssssssssssssss!

PriestOfShadows

I'm so confused atm, what is a david?
    this abel kid thinks he's a hacker, but all he is, is a cocksucker.
    Anyone can be sweet talked, bribed with money, heck i bribed a police last friday with only £10.
    There is corruption everywhere you go and its funny how people are still suprised when videos like these are put up, K2 is very corrupt. I'd love to see linus's answer to this though.[/b]
    Why don't you shut up asshole?
    No one cares you bribed the policeman to give you a BJ.
    And who cares if he is a hacker or not, he's the one with the gm friend, your not. So suck it

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Why don't you shut up asshole?
    No one cares you bribed the policeman to give you a BJ.
    And who cares if he is a hacker or not, he's the one with the gm friend, your not. So suck it[/b]
    Are you a fucking idiot?
    Did you read what i put? I'm saying their is corruption everywhere you go, and you gotta learn to deal with it. Who the fuck cares if he was friends with a GM? I have a thing called a life, it's where you don't care about online games, where people on the internet have connections!
    Shut the fuck up you stupid imbecile.

Are you a fucking idiot?
    Did you read what i put? I'm saying their is corruption everywhere you go, and you gotta learn to deal with it. Who the fuck cares if he was friends with a GM? I have a thing called a life, it's where you don't care about online games, where people on the internet have connections!
    Shut the fuck up you stupid imbecile.[/b]
    If you can't make a mature post and stay polite, you better don't post at all.

PriestOfShadows

Are you a fucking idiot?
    Oh awesome point, b/c i love the thing called "life" were you pay police for a BJ.
    And anyways, ive been done with KO for almost 4 months.

Oh, my conscience just told me to not bring myself down to your level, so have fun in your life.

Edit: This isnt english class. Who gives a flying fuck if he said "life" not "live".

davidjone

Are you a fucking idiot?
    Alright people...we are not here to fight with each other...no matter what it is...we gotta deal with it now, you must think how we can stop it and make ko the way it was before...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Alright people...we are not here to fight with each other...no matter what it is...we gotta deal with it now, you must think how we can stop it and make ko the way it was before...[/b]
    Answer: We can't, nor can K2.

usko is shit, it was for around 2years now.

And yeah nice one priestofshadows...real mature. I think you already set urself the level when you started flaming for no reason.

PriestOfShadows

And yeah nice one priestofshadows...real mature. I think you already set urself the level when you started flaming for no reason.[/b]
    I started flaming you because of your direct insult to my friend

davidjone

And yeah nice one priestofshadows...real mature. I think you already set urself the level when you started flaming for no reason.[/b]
    If its shit...then don’t let this shit make you fool all the time...use it and give it back the shit. Use the game to deal with this shit...make them understand what they are doing and what you guys can do...remember...they earn out of your pocket.

oO Jc Oo

jaja so fuking hilrarious XD

I dont see how they will close down... They should be making tons of profits. Didn't they get a multimillion dollar grant or something like that?

Vicious

I dont see how they will close down... They should be making tons of profits. Didn't they get a multimillion dollar grant or something like that?[/b]
    The guy who made this video probably thought that now that we have concrete evidence, people would be quitting KO on a mass scale and K2 would lose massive profits, K2 losing massive profits = KO shutting down.

Another reason why he could of said that is because that GM told him it would be closing, but I doubt a GM would know something like that. Not to mention how much K2 are getting from this game.

Albeit I don't really know if this is the reason why he said that.

With a new server coming out later this month K2's bank account is going to hit the motherfucking roof, so I doubt it will be going anywhere any time soon.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast