Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Movie from C-west

This is a discussion on Movie from C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; XxkdxX from Hellsfury Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8I_3HBaZJQ Youtube is having trouble with the HD function apparently. As of right now, it isn't ...
Page: 1

leetcakes

XxkdxX from Hellsfury

Movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8I_3HBaZJQ

Youtube is having trouble with the HD function apparently. As of right now, it isn't HD yet. It should be soon though.

http://rapidshare.com/files/21444841..._movie_HD.divx

NOTE: Downloading from rapidshare link will require DivX to view.

It hasn't been easy making it, but with help from all of my clan mates, and a little time, I finally was able to pull it off.

Try not to flame, and enjoy it.

first?

watching :P

not boring of all xD waiting for the fll video and hope show something new

boring trailor
    Liked the full one

wow.. interesting.. its obvious you wanted to make it epic... but you fail. but still its interesting trailer really... not epic but good

darter

youtube HD?

leetcakes

youtube HD?[/b]
    Youtube failed >.>
    They thought the soundtrack belonged to WMG :angry:

Anyway the movie is on the way, I don't blame you for not liking the trailor, I ripped it from a previous movie that I wasn't happy with.

That is why I got better with vegas and made another.

17 minutes remain on rapidshare... JOY!

I found it boring. Most likely because everything repeated. They ran, you ran, you cought em, they died.

KanuniNL

What is the first song plz?

Priest_gabber

music is named at the end of the movie

Banned

Going to watch it.
    HD ftw.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

was a good movie for such a low lvl
    gj

and big lol @clubber&kulidpaneo

leetcakes

I found it boring. Most likely because everything repeated. They ran, you ran, you cought em, they died.[/b]
    You have been playing KO too long.. that is why ^^

but yea.. that is pk they run from us we catch them and kill them............... everyday

and then we always pick up a few ksers. But then again what can you do about it?

Banned

Let me start the flame...because this video shows how poor your character is.

1. You never show a fight against my party, and we have been on buffs for 2-3 consecutive weeks (Boycotting scrolls in PK because of the hackers, we leave whenever we see them).
    2. Around 2:30 you avoided my party to go kill unbuff/buff people while you're scrolled? I guess when you say "Owning up RLB" you meant against noobs.
    3. Shows the lack of skills your buffer have if you don't trust them, that's why you're always on scroll to fight a bunch of noobs.
    4. Funny thing is even when my party is on buff, it's an even fight. You don't want us to scroll up like you.
    5. I/we even PK buffless, that's how sad the orc side is.

P.S. I'm sure those people you 1v1 are buffless, and I'll tell you this again, you're not even worth my time for a 1v1. I can tell I can easily beat you and I would never lower myself to scrolled as much as you.

VVH4T 4 No0b

I like it. Havent seen good rlb video for a while

leetcakes

Let me start the flame...because this video shows how poor your character is.

1. You never show a fight against my party, and we have been on buffs for 2-3 consecutive weeks (Boycotting scrolls in PK because of the hackers, we leave whenever we see them).
    2. Around 2:30 you avoided my party to go kill unbuff/buff people while you're scrolled? I guess when you say "Owning up RLB" you meant against noobs.
    3. Shows the lack of skills your buffer have if you don't trust them, that's why you're always on scroll to fight a bunch of noobs.
    4. Funny thing is even when my party is on buff, it's an even fight. You don't want us to scroll up like you.
    5. I/we even PK buffless, that's how sad the orc side is.

P.S. I'm sure those people you 1v1 are buffless, and I'll tell you this again, you're not even worth my time for a 1v1. I can tell I can easily beat you and I would never lower myself to scrolled as much as you.

VVH4T 4 No0b [/b]

Don't start kennie. I know who you are, and who you were. I do have a fraps where our party went naked vs yours and we killed you in 2 seconds. Not to mention the thousands of fraps where we killed you without trying. You have no bragging rights, sorry. BTW I looked in the video at 2:30 your party wasn't even there at the time.

As a matter of fact... I might just put all of my fraps of our party killing your party my next movie.

Thanks for
    Trying not to flame.[/b]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast