Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Movie from C-west

This is a discussion on Movie from C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Let me start the flame...because this video shows how poor your character is. 1. You never show a fight against ...
Page: 2

Banned

Let me start the flame...because this video shows how poor your character is.

1. You never show a fight against my party, and we have been on buffs for 2-3 consecutive weeks (Boycotting scrolls in PK because of the hackers, we leave whenever we see them).
    2. Around 2:30 you avoided my party to go kill unbuff/buff people while you're scrolled? I guess when you say "Owning up RLB" you meant against noobs.
    3. Shows the lack of skills your buffer have if you don't trust them, that's why you're always on scroll to fight a bunch of noobs.
    4. Funny thing is even when my party is on buff, it's an even fight. You don't want us to scroll up like you.
    5. I/we even PK buffless, that's how sad the orc side is.

P.S. I'm sure those people you 1v1 are buffless, and I'll tell you this again, you're not even worth my time for a 1v1. I can tell I can easily beat you and I would never lower myself to scrolled as much as you.

VVH4T 4 No0b [/b]
    I heard you were really bad at KO . Ah thats sad

you shouldn't be jealous of others thats bad manners

good work on the video

Banned

Blah blah blah, Mr I need to scroll even when I have a buffer

Oh yeah, you dont have last0fhunters helping you now! However, you do have some of the Apple people that still have the hack you would love to run with.

And yes, I was very high lvl on Ares!

some many fights lol..

and i didnt know kennie played here. if its anything like ares it would be a 72-73 ish rogue raping all the lvl 80s hahah.

Alibaba85

Let me start the flame...because this video shows how poor your character is.

1. You never show a fight against my party, and we have been on buffs for 2-3 consecutive weeks (Boycotting scrolls in PK because of the hackers, we leave whenever we see them).
    2. Around 2:30 you avoided my party to go kill unbuff/buff people while you're scrolled? I guess when you say "Owning up RLB" you meant against noobs.
    3. Shows the lack of skills your buffer have if you don't trust them, that's why you're always on scroll to fight a bunch of noobs.
    4. Funny thing is even when my party is on buff, it's an even fight. You don't want us to scroll up like you.
    5. I/we even PK buffless, that's how sad the orc side is.

P.S. I'm sure those people you 1v1 are buffless, and I'll tell you this again, you're not even worth my time for a 1v1. I can tell I can easily beat you and I would never lower myself to scrolled as much as you.

VVH4T 4 No0b [/b]

lol

i see Stan always in buy mode for scrolls. lol get lost.

Act your age. plz.

Blah blah blah, Mr I need to scroll even when I have a buffer

Oh yeah, you dont have last0fhunters helping you now! However, you do have some of the Apple people that still have the hack you would love to run with.

And yes, I was very high lvl on Ares![/b]

Stan was partied with hackers in our last BDW last nite. I got vid of all of it. In it ....it shows him following the 2 hacking rogues around. I understand that you kinda have no choice but to party with them.....but you do have a choice to not follow the hacker around and use him as a shield. But yea....keep talking shit. Its fine.

plz....act your age.

Banned

I never knew I was high lvl when I was only 73, (when people were CLEARLY 80 and with +9 items), until kd use it as an excuse he couldn't beat me on Ares.

2-3 years ago, look at the war hero boards and I was the only non lvl 80 on there LMAO

Yes Land, I have been playing on C-West, don't need premium, don't need scrolls and don't need items. All I need is my witz.

I only scroll (when clan buffer isn't online) for TK, Talos, HQ, and SQ, they are my challenge.

Banned

How the hell was I using him as a shield, when WhiteDarkezzz PMs me and says he was shooting him from HB to OB? He had that range!!!! I didn't even know he was shooting from that far until White PM'ed after BDW.

P.S. I was AFK for the majority of the time anyway getting ready for bed.

I know that Kennie flames you guys a lot, but all you got it to complain about a hacker being in bdw with him? Something you don't have control over? Let me ask, did you guys pm everyone in that bdw party to complain or just Stan? We get a lot of hackers in bdw too. Let me make you aware of something. A lot of hackers seem to be on the karus side. That new debuff hack, so far I have only seen them on the karus side in rbl, and HF clan has been benefiting a lot off of the hackers, whether they mean too or not. Day before yesterday, for example, we were having a good fight, lots of elmos and karus, a full party of HF members. Enter the debuff hacker. HF and karus suddenly slaughter all the elmos. We realized he was out there but decide to run out once more, we go out get debuff hack again, HF defeats all the elmos. I guess they didn't notice that suddenly they were hitting people harder and things got a lot easier for them. We stood inside our base watching HF and the others standing with the hacker on the middle platform. We wanted to to run out and kill the hacker but if we did or tried the karus would attack us protecting the hacker, it has happened before. So maybe we should stay on topic, and not start talking about who runs with hackers....

Ganadorph Senior Member

i liked the movie thats a pretty pwnage warrior there

leetcakes

I know that Kennie flames you guys a lot, but all you got it to complain about a hacker being in bdw with him? Something you don't have control over? Let me ask, did you guys pm everyone in that bdw party to complain or just Stan? We get a lot of hackers in bdw too. Let me make you aware of something. A lot of hackers seem to be on the karus side. That new debuff hack, so far I have only seen them on the karus side in rbl, and HF clan has been benefiting a lot off of the hackers, whether they mean too or not. Day before yesterday, for example, we were having a good fight, lots of elmos and karus, a full party of HF members. Enter the debuff hacker. HF and karus suddenly slaughter all the elmos. We realized he was out there but decide to run out once more, we go out get debuff hack again, HF defeats all the elmos. I guess they didn't notice that suddenly they were hitting people harder and things got a lot easier for them. We stood inside our base watching HF and the others standing with the hacker on the middle platform. We wanted to to run out and kill the hacker but if we did or tried the karus would attack us protecting the hacker, it has happened before. So maybe we should stay on topic, and not start talking about who runs with hackers.... [/b]

Mmmm maybe you should have given the post closer attention.. You made no sense there. :mellow:

and I agree, stay on topic.

ClanoftheBrokenBow

Did you earn all your gear from those three boss drops? I have been trying for months to make money from bosses to get Lugias and so on, but I can't even come close, even though I have killed tons of bosses with my clan. So what is your secret to all that nice gear you have? Did you earn it in game?

Banned

I thought I was on topic? I'm talking about the video, am I not?

The video show how much scrolls you waste in PK. All it shows is you gangbanging noobs that are on buffs.

If you say you beat us naked, then make another video showing it. Please dont make a video with you running with the Apple clan and make sure the fight consist of DaHeal/Warhawg/Stan/Wendy and our buffer PowerTRIP (who I saw tank you easily with 960 heal in BDW ). Also, even with 2-3 buffers you're still scrolled. How much skills your buffers have anyway? NONE.

Around 2:30 Xperience is in my ally and I was in that party him. If you're good, why did you avoid us then? Instead you go and kill buff/buffless noobs to put on your video :lol: . FUNNY

You are one pathetic person. Got nothing good going on in real life?

ee03161

The video show how much scrolls you waste in PK. All it shows is you gangbanging noobs that are on buffs.

If you say you beat us naked, then make another video showing it. Please dont make a video with you running with the Apple clan and make sure the fight consist of DaHeal/Warhawg/Stan/Wendy and our buffer PowerTRIP (who I saw tank you easily with 960 heal in BDW ). Also, even with 2-3 buffers you're still scrolled. How much skills your buffers have anyway? NONE.

Around 2:30 Xperience is in my ally and I was in that party him. If you're good, why did you avoid us then? Instead you go and kill buff/buffless noobs to put on your video :lol: . FUNNY

You are one pathetic person. Got nothing good going on in real life?[/b]
    After read all of the crap that was said, i wouldn't find a better sentence for yourself
    Make your own video proving all the crap that you say or shut the fuck up with your stupid lies. I don't think any1 believes you anyway...
    Too much lack of attention? Find another girl if yours can't give you enough...

Woah dude, its a pk video. He in no way has to show anything, its his goddamn video. All i see is someone who wants attention and is flaming a pretty decent pk vid. Lay off the crazy.

You and your clan are here since in the beginning of c-west and you never showed anything good OKEY? so shut your mouth and stop flaming him.

leetcakes

Did you earn all your gear from those three boss drops? I have been trying for months to make money from bosses to get Lugias and so on, but I can't even come close, even though I have killed tons of bosses with my clan. So what is your secret to all that nice gear you have? Did you earn it in game?[/b]
    No, that's all I could find screen shots for.
    All of my gear was earned in game through various methods such as buying and selling. I have extraordinary luck at turning in gems. I have no idea why. :P

There are several times when I did use buffs through out the video, even if it was just HP because the only duffers have malice or torment only.

BUT..

I admit, I do use scrolls a lot. It only makes it easier on priests. When they aren't wasting time buffing me, they could be healing me while I'm dominating noobs like you instead or sending me yet another cure for wendy's constant stream of duffs. (Not an insult at all bathory GJ to you for that.)

In the end Stan, because some players in our clan use scrolls, we do the exact same thing with LESS than 3 priests. If I'm a no-lifer noob for helping my party, and my clan out, then so be it.

For now on, ignore kenny. He will get tired of no one replying to him eventually. He is just looking for attention to compensate for his inadequacies and I don't mean that as a flame towards kenny, just speaking the truth for it is VERY evident in his posts.

A wise man once said "It is far better to keep your mouth shut and make people think you are a fool than to open it and prove it."
    Maybe you will gain something from that kenny.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast