Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Movie from C-west

This is a discussion on Movie from C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HF talking about priests? I guess you miss the part in your video where you have Promast (duffer), Pinktaco (duffer), ...
Page: 3

Banned

HF talking about priests? I guess you miss the part in your video where you have Promast (duffer), Pinktaco (duffer), Belkgush (buffer) and you' were still scrolled! What were you saying?

and I laugh at how you mis-spell my name when it's right in front of you!

Remember this? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=125826&hl=

Banned

Mr I need to scroll even when I have a buffer[/b]
    I scroll almost every time i PK..... what the fuck is your point? Just wanna come onto some1's movie topic and steal the glory? What a fucking poopie-dick move.

On Topic, the HD worked out pretty well for ya. Love metallica and love GG warrior PK movies. Nicely done.

HF talking about priests? I guess you miss the part in your video where you have Promast (duffer), Pinktaco (duffer), Belkgush (buffer) and you' were still scrolled! What were you saying?

and I laugh at how you mis-spell my name when it's right in front of you!

Remember this? http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=125826&hl=[/b]
    i'd suggest u to stop posting in this topic, ur making urself look bad

Ima star now

GG video tbh, 10/10 for skill and music .

Stan seriously dude. We rock u with less than a full party and even naked. You pose no challenge to us. Were sititng in vent and im like "Hey Look guys i bet u Stans gonna hit me first." Ur pathetic. You get roleld then leave and go to real big boy CZ where u get rolled there. Wanna talk about prists mr i roll with FOUR or FIVE Int priests wearing Dread Sheilds while we have 2 maybe 1 priests and one of them(ME) with no good gear is a BP.

You need a life than going on others peoples topics and igniting a flame war which are losing at. You look stupid in pk and agruements.

crasyone

OH EM GEE YOU USE SCROLLS BECUZ YOU LIEK TO HAVE FUN AT A GAME OMGEE OMGEE WHAT A BIG GAY HEAD

HAHAH wow kennie. its absolutely hilarious how mad you are getting about such a little thing. you're like a gay loser version of gordon ramsey. all i can do is laugh at how angry you get at a video about a game...thank you for amusing me.

oogleyboogley

Tommy Versetti is a gay version of Bob Saget and thats saying alot. Crasyone is my smexy little horned midget boyfriend.

Good one but boring rlb aq ..

oogleyboogley

gotta say i love the music and the fact u guys are my good friends

gotta say i love the music and the fact u guys are my good friends

crasyone

i pee pee on ken nie

downloading

hahaha always have fun when im on EZ, so im lookin forward to this XD

it better have some footage of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

Banned

OMG you need scrolls to have fun with your friends? What you can't have fun without scrolls?

Funny how no one like pinktaco in the beginning of the server, people who were in BDW with his ass usually lost because of him. LOL

Wait, wait you make me go out of RLB? you mean how you guys run with hackers? Like last night in RLB, martikos was party'ing with a priest in Apple clan (famous for debuff hack/range attack and speed hack clan). How did I know he was party with him? he buffed martikos and was healing him as well...and also in the same party heal! Guess martikos didn't realize the priest was running as fast as him.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THAT VIDEO OF ME CHEATING! I WISH YOU HAVEN'T CAUSE IT SHOWS HOW 2 (UNBUFF!) PEOPLE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR PARTY. Use all the $$$ you want to have "fun", because skillz people dont need anything to have fun!!!

In that video, all you were killing were noobs that were buffless/buffs. Hmm... sounds like us on Ares? cept you're the n00b and I didn't need to scrolled to kill you! :lol: 5-6 people can't even kill an unbuff rogue, and I didn't run like a wuss like modern day rogues You were running away from me!

OMG you need scrolls to have fun with your friends? What you can't have fun without scrolls?

Funny how no one like pinktaco in the beginning of the server, people who were in BDW with his ass usually lost because of him. LOL

Wait, wait you make me go out of RLB? you mean how you guys run with hackers? Like last night in RLB, martikos was party'ing with a priest in Apple clan (famous for debuff hack/range attack and speed hack clan). How did I know he was party with him? he buffed martikos and was healing him as well...and also in the same party heal! Guess martikos didn't realize the priest was running as fast as him.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THAT VIDEO OF ME CHEATING! I WISH YOU HAVEN'T CAUSE IT SHOWS HOW 2 (UNBUFF!) PEOPLE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR PARTY. Use all the $$$ you want to have "fun", because skillz people dont need anything to have fun!!!

In that video, all you were killing were noobs that were buffless/buffs. Hmm... sounds like us on Ares? cept you're the n00b and I didn't need to scrolled to kill you! :lol: 5-6 people can't even kill an unbuff rogue, and I didn't run like a wuss like modern day rogues You were running away from me![/b]
    lessqqmorepewpew XD

kennie/stan, whatever. no offense 2 u, but you sound like an old grampa. BACK IN MY DAYY, THIS TRASH WASNT ON THIS FELLYTISON CONTRAPTION, WE LISTEND TO THE RADIO WHILE RIDING OUR RACIALLY SEGREGATED BUSES

lol. what a terrible analogy.

how bad that analogy was

is how good this movie is XD

<3 props ^^

It&#39;s really delusional and semi cute that you guys flatter yourselves by thinking that you run us out of rbl. We actually enjoy kicking your butts all over the map when we are there. You guys are our main NP donators. The reasons why we leave rbl are.. I&#39;ll make this short sense I have found it rather pointless arguing with people that are delusional, and living in some sort of denial.

(Main reason these days)1. There is a karus hacker in rbl.
    2. Our ally or clan members aren&#39;t on.
    3. We are bored and tired of chasing HF members around in circles just to watch them get tp or town out.
    4. We have things to do of game.

OMG you need scrolls to have fun with your friends? What you can&#39;t have fun without scrolls?

Wait, wait you make me go out of RLB? you mean how you guys run with hackers? Like last night in RLB, martikos was party&#39;ing with a priest in Apple clan (famous for debuff hack/range attack and speed hack clan). How did I know he was party with him? he buffed martikos and was healing him as well...and also in the same party heal! Guess martikos didn&#39;t realize the priest was running as fast as him.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TAKE DOWN THAT VIDEO OF ME CHEATING! I WISH YOU HAVEN&#39;T CAUSE IT SHOWS HOW 2 (UNBUFF!) PEOPLE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR PARTY. Use all the $$$ you want to have "fun", because skillz people dont need anything to have fun!!!

In that video, all you were killing were noobs that were buffless/buffs. Hmm... sounds like us on Ares? cept you&#39;re the n00b and I didn&#39;t need to scrolled to kill you! :lol: 5-6 people can&#39;t even kill an unbuff rogue, and I didn&#39;t run like a wuss like modern day rogues You were running away from me![/b]
    wtf is wrong with pking on scrolls?O.o if u cant afford them deal with it ure acting like kid.

Banned

Funny, scrolls vs buffs, who have more skills? Bragging about killing people on buff and have a duffer LOL

BUFFLESS PKKKAYYYYY WAS MY INVENTION! Especially when I hack

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast