Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Movie from C-west

This is a discussion on Movie from C-west within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im not really sure what makes stan/wendy feel like they have been blessed by god with incredible pk skills or ...
Page: 4

niightmayor

im not really sure what makes stan/wendy feel like they have been blessed by god with incredible pk skills or something :huh:

im not really sure what makes stan/wendy feel like they have been blessed by god with incredible pk skills or something :huh:[/b]
    indeed. and dont give me the I'm from ares stuff, cuz that wont cut it lol.

though in all fairness: stan and wendy duo is pretty good

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

nice vid, didnt like the start though
    7/10
    skilled warrior imo
    kennie ur seriously a retarded 12 year old, who the fuck uses an excuse like that; omg ur noob coz u use sc's?
    since when does using sc's mean ur a shit player? if im not wrong, pking with scrolls fucking shits on pking with buffs.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

i love the part when u run truh first row of towers ==> run over the platform==> killed that guy while u being attacked by the base towers
    that guy was probably a noop but it was great to see

nice to see things like that
    i dint really like ur movie
    cauze its always the same
    but still a 6 /10 :mellow:

ClanoftheBrokenBow

since when does using sc's mean ur a shit player? if im not wrong, pking with scrolls fucking shits on pking with buffs.[/b]
    Your are helping Kennie make his point. Kennie is saying even though he pks buffless or with buffs, he is still able to do the same or more than the other guy who uses scrolls. PKing with buffs is harder becasue of all the cures + rebuffing.

Its easy to say..."look at my sweet pk video" when you have scrolls and lots of gear. Technically there is nothing wrong with that besides the idiocy that people actually pay K2 for crappy service. But Kennie is saying that he can easily create that same video(only impressive thing was entering towers with 1 priest) without the same quality gear or using scrolls. Would the video/pk be as good without his gear and scrolls? Who knows, but he has it, so thats what you get.

Alibaba85

Kennie = banned 1 week

Funny how no one like pinktaco in the beginning of the server, people who were in BDW with his ass usually lost because of him. LOL

Rly Stan u obviously don't know me to well then. I wasnt even a priest at the beginning of the server i was actually an Archer which i lvled to 63, quit for awhile,and came back on a priest im lvling now. GG trying to lower my ego with a worthless comment buddy. Next time learn ur facts.

indeed. and dont give me the I'm from ares stuff, cuz that wont cut it lol.

though in all fairness: stan and wendy duo is pretty good [/b]
    Wow, ty for that. I didn't see that coming from you.

Wow, ty for that. I didn't see that coming from you. [/b]
    even though you guys are total dicks on forums, i dont think that undermines your skill ingame. i just call it like it is. your welcome

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234