Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By brutalsnake
  • 1 Post By inarco
  • 1 Post By Boeren
  • 1 Post By coalition

Movie mage vs ...

This is a discussion on Movie mage vs ... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; COMMENT ok,...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default Movie mage vs ...



    COMMENT ok,

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    464

    Default

    so you are just annoying people in arena and making video about it? 10/10 !
    OneJuLiusS likes this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal
    Posts
    403

    Default

    well tbh 90% of VSs seemed to be too easy wins cuz u were able to stun the enemy often.
    The only vs during which u had an "hard time" was the last one...against an lr mage like ya...that had for sure some gg lr.
    Iwould have liked to see more of those "harder fights" but ehi...u got light..so if someone's stunned...he's stunned.Nothing wrong with that and btw..watching some pets running around, never gets boring ghgh xD
    OneJuLiusS likes this.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Exactly... yes

  5. #5
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I really didnt like this video. It was like sitting down in arena watching bad players goof around. Transforming someone into a pet, then stunning him, thats just something I wouldnt even put in a VS video. Unless its for the laughs, which I didnt think was the intention of the video. Only watched 1 minute, srry

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I really didnt like this video. It was like sitting down in arena watching bad players goof around. Transforming someone into a pet, then stunning him, thats just something I wouldnt even put in a VS video. Unless its for the laughs, which I didnt think was the intention of the video. Only watched 1 minute, srry
    ok loser xd

  7. #7
    Senior Member Boeren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    belgium
    Posts
    544

    Default

    "ok loser" really!
    time for you to take that attitude and stuff it up your ass. deal with honest criticism
    iThardy likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    146

    Default

    this vid sucked, period. IMO it takes way less skills to play light mage than any other type of mage.. i hate seeing light mages running around, stun rate has always been too high.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    230

    Default

    just nice music
    OneJuLiusS likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coalition View Post
    just nice music
    yes nice song

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebast44 View Post
    this vid sucked, period. IMO it takes way less skills to play light mage than any other type of mage.. i hate seeing light mages running around, stun rate has always been too high.

    you should be light mage then

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    146

    Default

    i played light mage already, was just boring. As i said IMO it's the 1 that needs the less skills, that's why i'm not playing it anymore. just try to do something good out of ice mage, i'm pretty sure you can't

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    29

    Default

    ALA turkkkkkk

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebast44 View Post
    i played light mage already, was just boring. As i said IMO it's the 1 that needs the less skills, that's why i'm not playing it anymore. just try to do something good out of ice mage, i'm pretty sure you can't
    mage ice for pk :S

    I was mage ice



    bye bye

Similar Threads

  1. KitKat Solo PK&VS Movie ( Mage - Kronos)
    By BasKomutaN in forum Media
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 06:21 AM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 05:07 AM
  3. Mage movies...
    By Devontje in forum Media
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 02:58 PM
  4. pk movie mages full healers
    By Father_Skeige in forum Media
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 07:52 AM
  5. Why is there no Fire paper mage lvl 70+ PK movies??
    By <(-svV-JocelyN-)> in forum Media
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 12:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •