Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

CaptnMorgan 1v1 video

This is a discussion on CaptnMorgan 1v1 video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is my video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=104gchMX_V0...
Page: 1

ChaosOmen

lame. arena 1v1's arent really fair if ur a rogue. rogues have safety/evade and wolf while warriors are completely unbuffed. pointless video...

Banned

I agree about the warrior part, I've been whooped up on by some rogues in arena that I beat in pk everyday. The rogue 1v1's were nice though.

liquidkk

wow u kill warrior when u r wolfed and they isnt lol just boring

next time, please use some sc... is pointless to beat someone unbuff and u can use safty + wolf

Slow combo and 1v1 at arena without scrolls are useless =&

w/o buffs is not fair for wariors ;P next time use scrols

ChaosOmen

ok, if the warriors that i fought were scrolled, it would only be a longer battle, and have the same outcome, would just take me longer to kill them. and hey if my combo is so slow, then u should have no problem beating me. and in the 1st 1v1, i was wearing HP gear so the battle would last longer, and i slowed my combo so i wouldnt kill him when his HP was almost gone........ and T.I sux

ChaosOmen

i think it was about even tho, pretty much everyone i fought was 5 or more lvl's higher than me. and thats a lot more HP, AP, and DEF, over me.

Can1bal

realy liked it !!!

magnified

scroll up plx

::::LoL::::

make one movie when u stay in cz not in arena

UsedFromDiez

1.Kayne West is like the worst rapper out there AND he killed my favorite song by daft punk.
    2.You got slow combo
    3.What every1 else says...it is unfair xD

ok, if the warriors that i fought were scrolled, it would only be a longer battle, and have the same outcome, would just take me longer to kill them.[/b]
    FALSE. unbuffed 1v1s rogue vs warrior is completely different than cz. i remember when in diez this sin shade_man was 1v1 all warriors in arena and none of us could kill him and not even move his hp. i was lvl 70 at the time and he was 72 or smth. i had about 1.9k ap unbuffed (idk his stats but he had better gear than me) a warrior with 1.9k ap has no chance to outdamage minor heal against fast minor and nice defense. like 2 days later i saw shade_man in cz and we 1v1'd. i had about 3k hp left when i killed him. that 500 ap bonus i gained from being scrolled was enough to beat his minor heal easily.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

1v1 in the arena is biased to rogues unless on scrolls... theres plenty of rogues i have 1v1ed in the arena on ares w/o scrolls and they beat me... but take it to CZ and ill roll right through em

and on girakon on the rogue i play theres warriors ill beat in the arena, but they would roll me if we were scrolled... (i suck at rogue as well so that helps :P)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast