Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Malish main movie and trailer

This is a discussion on Malish main movie and trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; trailer is here and srry for boring walk and same music didnt know what to add ,,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKhrcCcjM...feature=related movie is ...
Page: 1

goutsi

Red face

trailer is here and srry for boring walk and same music didnt know what to add ,,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOqKhrcCcjM...feature=related
    movie is here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7xch8VMIyk

FILEFRONT coming soon ........ i hope :P

here is the filefront link i promised http://files.filefront.com/MyMovie4avi/;11...;/fileinfo.html
    pff idk but it has really bad quallity :S:S

HaMaD

1st

Banned Senior Member

dling

HaMaD

Nice movie

Nice combo

1 question whats ur ap ?

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

was nice but quality sucks:/ 6/10

goutsi

srry for bad quality :P hmm my ap with ap scroll and dex is around 2270.. with enchant 2350

oli

a lot of 1 hit killings nice xD

U should have a lot of ap

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

a lot of 1 hit killings nice xD

U should have a lot of ap[/b]
    idd it was nice. It was something different :lol:

Banned

Can you tell me what kind of minor combo you use? i hope that it is right click minor combo otherwise you are using a pedal or a mouse with autoclick... your skillbar have the setup for use a pedal => minor on 7 and soul on 8 and look like u have lightfeet on right click...

im not saying that u are a pedal user but look strange, 1 thing is sure... u cant spam minor that fast without rightclick/pedal/mouse with autoclick

btw nice video

goutsi

Can you tell me what kind of minor combo you use? i hope that it is right click minor combo otherwise you are using a pedal or a mouse with autoclick... your skillbar have the setup for use a pedal => minor on 7 and soul on 8 and look like u have lightfeet on right click...

im not saying that u are a pedal user but look strange, 1 thing is sure... u cant spam minor that fast without rightclick/pedal/mouse with autoclick
    btw nice video[/b]
    ty for nice video and i am using 1minor as u say u can see in some other video of mine right click is light feet and no minor and for god shake ofc i dont use pedal lol i am not turk.... and even i dont use right click minor i dont think it is bad cause its my mana and i can make it whatever i want but NO i dont use mouse / right click i am making my own .... maybe of lagg all that together minor healling.... :huh:

Banned

ty for nice video and i am using 1minor as u say u can see in some other video of mine right click is light feet and no minor and for god shake ofc i dont use pedal lol i am not turk.... and even i dont use right click minor i dont think it is bad cause its my mana and i can make it whatever i want but NO i dont use mouse / right click i am making my own .... maybe of lagg all that together minor healling.... :huh:[/b]
    i saw both video more then 1 time and im impressed how you can spam minor heal skill so fast, your soul pot time is almost perfect (look like u dont miss any soul pot) so you gain every time the 1920mana from the pots without lose any cents of second.
    I saw also that u can spam minorheal fast enought to drop your mana to 0 also if you keep spam soul pot and that is good but i still dont understand how you can do this with your finger because for do this you need hit minor skill atleast 19 times for soul pot time (2,5sec) mean 7,6 time for sec => 1 hit each 13 cents of second... easy to do with dual minor on skillbar or with right click minor combo or with some kind of cheat like pedal and bla bla.... but never saw till now a guy that can do this with 1 finger.
    Maybe a human can hit a button each 13cents of second for short time but u do this for minutes (a VS time) so is still crazy but maybe you are a orc so nevermind :P bad joke ^^

One more great movie modafacka <3 .. And seriusly guys i know him in reall life and he can do that alone without right click and bllshits. If u want i can video with my cell phone and post the how he use his hands without any pedal or right click and bllshits ,

goutsi

heh ty fat boy :P and btw " xontre o kostas leei tha se gamise" srry for greeks

HaMaD

ty for nice video and i am using 1minor as u say u can see in some other video of mine right click is light feet and no minor and for god shake ofc i dont use pedal lol i am not turk.... and even i dont use right click minor i dont think it is bad cause its my mana and i can make it whatever i want but NO i dont use mouse / right click i am making my own .... maybe of lagg all that together minor healling.... :huh:[/b]
    i do say the same words

u mana never gose to 0, u cant minor that fast with 1 minor on ur skill bar ( only if Right click) so easy to buy pedal from ebay :P

anyway i dont care it was nice movie for me

goutsi

well i promise this is my minor and maybe cause lagg maybe cause of video creen recorder or idk cause if u see some times i dont use minor cause of lagg also ....so what i press minor all time and never stop... and there it stopps some timesso idk and if u dont believe me in nect video i can have a video with digital camera

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast