video Makers Needed

This is a discussion on video Makers Needed within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have Sony Vegas 8 or 7 Pro and i have full fraps. im trying to find a way to ...
Page: 1

PriestOfShadows

I have Sony Vegas 8 or 7 Pro and i have full fraps.

im trying to find a way to roam around on the camera after i film something?

i just need some help on what angles people use and is there a free float option?

thanks.

PriestOfShadows

So Whats the best recording system?

fraps = best quality
    gun cam = medium quality
    game cam = worst quality

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

free fleet option? I'm afraid no. You can shake your camera around, create a sort of like earth quake effect or.. zoom in and out. But an actual free angle can only be made in a 3D environnement, for that.. you'll need After Effects and quite obviously you'll have to create yourself a 3d room. I've tried doing it with KO before, and in certain scenes it even works out - somewhat, but the game just isn't made for it.

darter

adobe after effects you can create a 3-D space using the camera tool and it has a free float rotation option.

Banned

There's also a program that records the game situation itself, not the screen you're seeing
    So you can later move around in the world in the program, it doesn't work with ko tho :S

iTzBryan Senior Member

I've tried doing it with KO before, and in certain scenes it even works out - somewhat, but the game just isn't made for it.[/b]

If you layer the same scene twice you can make it free floating....

Elementwave

If you layer the same scene twice you can make it free floating....[/b]
    dude the best thing to lern kool stuff on sony vegas is to wacht the tutoriale on youtube some pll show how to do really hot stuff