Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MOVIE ~ Warrior Ares <]---------

This is a discussion on MOVIE ~ Warrior Ares <]--------- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2/10... I give 2 because the first 2 fight of F9devil. Your potting so bad, next time don compare with ...
Page: 2

2/10... I give 2 because the first 2 fight of F9devil. Your potting so bad, next time don compare with F9 please~

piedras

8/10

Banned

I wont rate this movie, but Ill tell you this - you made a huge improvement since your last movie
    When I watched the old one I couldnt even finish it.. and this one was pretty fun to watch ^^
    u need to improve your combo timing but it was definitly better then the old combo you used,
    waiting for ur next movie

UnnamedByMazek

edit: UPLOAD FILEFRONT
    edit: I dont have uniq&#39;s. Only White Dragon Neck +0

dosu

didnt liked it at all , only good part was f9devils 1v1

jimfujitsu

Filefront link is to a wow movie... <_<
    Edit...nvm i see it now.
    Many of the people you 1 v 1 are unbuffed or debuffed , also you souldnt include fights vs afk people or who don&#39;t attack back.
    There are moment where you lose miliseconds between hs&#39;es , hs icon should be always dynamic , don&#39;t let it cool.
    Like the part were you switched from 1 v 1 to cz.

wawh

ffs, why does everyone put 1v1 in there movies.... i wanna see some team action, this game is made to pk in party

but anyway... comparing youself to f9.... your combo is verryyy slow.. you should just use r once and never touch again

and hmmm, bad music choice

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I actually really enjoyed watching that movie =]

Your not a great warrior though.

This is how i improved in 1v1

i) Find how many HP pots u can do before u MP pot. U can never run out of mp.
    ii) Also im not sure how u do ur 1v1, but try and use a 2h on the keyboard combo. i.e 1 hand comboing, 1 hand spamming the pots u need. it will improve ur timing a hell of a lot.

For general PK

i) try using wr combo or mouse combo. if u just use skill rr skill people can get away from u quite easily as i found and if ur not in a perfect position ur r hits dont always come off.

Not a great warrior atm, but your good and u seem 2 have a lot of potential. u just need 2 tie up the loose ends as they say.

But as for the actually movie, it kept me interested all the way through =]

gj

7/10

hotsicer

hhmm kinda imberssing you take vs when that warrior wearing shield i dont think hes doing a serious vs :S

Genkku

Gratz for 70 , downloading

llJuanMall

downloading...

llJuanMall

7/10 xD

ultimitkiller

nice vid i liked it

Genkku

Well , after i download it , i can see many players fight vs you w/o buff , for example the warrior with the shield , almost kicked your ass only with Toto , h4rdboy for example was unbuff too and he could kill you aswell , i dont say you not good , you are good , but not enough to kill the unbuff warriors when they have buff ,MROCNZZY unbuff ( w/o AC ) also , 800+ dmg malice or something , and we all know that MROCNAZZY one of the best rogues in Ares , she have IN and GB or IB pretty sure .

Anyway nice movie!

Hostibus

blah ;s liked only the f9 part >.> u should try to fight with better ppl ... u`re 1v1ing smb that u`re spamming for like 700-800 >.> not a big deal that u`re winning lol ...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast