Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MOVIE ~ Warrior Ares <]---------

This is a discussion on MOVIE ~ Warrior Ares <]--------- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well , after i download it , i can see many players fight vs you w/o buff , for example ...
Page: 3

Kailean

Well , after i download it , i can see many players fight vs you w/o buff , for example the warrior with the shield , almost kicked your ass only with Toto , h4rdboy for example was unbuff too and he could kill you aswell , i dont say you not good , you are good , but not enough to kill the unbuff warriors when they have buff ,MROCNZZY unbuff ( w/o AC ) also , 800+ dmg malice or something , and we all know that MROCNAZZY one of the best rogues in Ares , she have IN and GB or IB pretty sure .

Anyway nice movie![/b]
    i dunno if it was the real mrocznyy, he sold his char some time ago.

runordie

8.888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 87/10

Helios

4/10
    he can kill debuffed and buffless peoples tztztztztz
    boring

Well , after i download it , i can see many players fight vs you w/o buff , for example the warrior with the shield , almost kicked your ass only with Toto , h4rdboy for example was unbuff too and he could kill you aswell , i dont say you not good , you are good , but not enough to kill the unbuff warriors when they have buff ,MROCNZZY unbuff ( w/o AC ) also , 800+ dmg malice or something , and we all know that MROCNAZZY one of the best rogues in Ares , she have IN and GB or IB pretty sure .

Anyway nice movie![/b]
    I seen that MROC in arena and he said he got hacked and lost his items, hence him using quest dagger and a real shitty dagger (look on the vid the dagger doesn&#39;t have glow lol) He probably didn&#39;t have armour on either (hacked) hence the high damage.

Genkku

I seen that MROC in arena and he said he got hacked and lost his items, hence him using quest dagger and a real shitty dagger (look on the vid the dagger doesn&#39;t have glow lol) He probably didn&#39;t have armour on either (hacked) hence the high damage.[/b]
    If he really do got hacked , its something else than , but its really true , he killing debuff and w/o buff players , and some noobie mages papers , and 1 mage when he hit him 1k+ and he ( the mage ) even didnt use HP pots , the 1 vs 1 wasnt real 1 vs 1....every warrior there could kill him , the warrior had toto +7/8 and almost killed him so its not that good...

I pretty sure if i have buff i can kill you in 1 vs 1 , we can go Arena to cheak it i can put scrolls , np for me.

Vess_Telnise

Holly Shit!!!
    VERY VERY VERY SUCK
    hmmm next time try write wath debuff our have.
    dont do shit...u hit this people around 800dmg...it is easy to kill
    btw mrocznyy sell char
    meaby try do combo for warrior not for assasin...learn how use pots...
    go arena and learn how play then make movie:///
    my rate is 1/10 for skill
    5/10 for graphic

Genkku

Holly Shit!!!
    VERY VERY VERY SUCK
    btw mrocznyy sell char
    5/10 for graphic[/b]
    DISHO from KOSS? is yea stfu up...you sucks also

UnnamedByMazek

Holly Shit!!!
    VERY VERY VERY SUCK
    btw mrocznyy sell char
    5/10 for graphic[/b]
    hehe. u are pro gamer <haha>

Viano

Really nice Go Go to new USKO server :P
    7/10

G0D

5/10 for music...

Sorry bro but everyone is right. You only killing duffed/buffless people.. H4RDBOY would rape you 1vs1 if he was fully buffed...

Your combo is also meh..

Try re-doing this video but actually killing decent people that have buff :lol:

Genkku

5/10 for music...

Sorry bro but everyone is right. You only killing duffed/buffless people.. H4RDBOY would rape you 1vs1 if he was fully buffed...

Your combo is also meh..

Try re-doing this video but actually killing decent people that have buff :lol:[/b]
    You shay to say Genkku&#39;s right? oh ofc ... becuse you noop curse me sometime ago , about the noob LoireNORA but its ok i know you mean i right

G0D

You shay to say Genkku&#39;s right? oh ofc ... becuse you noop curse me sometime ago , about the noob LoireNORA but its ok i know you mean i right [/b]
    lol wtf are you talking about? I&#39;m talking to this warrior about his shit video...

You my friend seek alot of attention which will not be giving to you right now. I&#39;ll spam your forum later bb..

Genkku

lol wtf are you talking about? I&#39;m talking to this warrior about his shit video...

You my friend seek alot of attention which will not be giving to you right now. I&#39;ll spam your forum later bb..[/b]
    I dont have forum , if you want spam PC forum go do it , you&#39;ll spam Vanessita and Aiori , than you will have a big problem noob...
    And yea i&#39;d know you talking to me when you said : " sry bro but this guys right " i know you mean Genkku&#39;s right you asshole , but its fine i hate you also , now go keep say LoireNORA is f3ylong .... ROFL pathtic fag!

G0D

I dont have forum , if you want spam PC forum go do it , you&#39;ll spam Vanessita and Aiori , than you will have a big problem noob...
    And yea i&#39;d know you talking to me when you said : " sry bro but this guys right " i know you mean Genkku&#39;s right you asshole , but its fine i hate you also , now go keep say LoireNORA is f3ylong .... ROFL pathtic fag![/b]
    ROFL I never said Loire was F3ylong :lol:

What makes you think I&#39;m scared of Vanessita and Aiori? And if you didn&#39;t see a few other people posted very similar comments before you. I was agreeing with everyone you retarded little kid.

You can&#39;t even make a decent sentences it&#39;s unbelievable... You are one delusional kid you know that..

Genkku

ROFL I never said Loire was F3ylong :lol:

What makes you think I&#39;m scared of Vanessita and Aiori? And if you didn&#39;t see a few other people posted very similar comments before you. I was agreeing with everyone you retarded little kid.

You can&#39;t even make a decent sentences it&#39;s unbelievable... You are one delusional kid you know that..[/b]
    Omg you really that lier? ( dont answer , i have proof )

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Perfect_Choice/...p?showtopic=457

And didnt you said " latter BB " ? why did you answer me back? dont you have your word? ( dont say suck English im sure you understand and you will say it again , becuse you have nothing else to say , allways say the same things ) , its hard to restrain , when you see somebody say the true and you start to stutter dont you? its ok i knew you dumbass kid , and now every1 will see in this link i gave , how did you lie&#39;d when you said "ROFL I never said Loire was F3ylong :lol: " you also said in R2D forums , but noob admins delete the topic becuse it was true , rofl gays4thewin!!!!

P.S rofl look at page2

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Perfect_Choice/...c=457&st=15

Every1 curse you , becuse you moron

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast