Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MOVIE ~ Warrior Ares <]---------

This is a discussion on MOVIE ~ Warrior Ares <]--------- within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol do you actually think I care that they "cursed" me? When I posted on that topic I was never ...
Page: 4

G0D

lol do you actually think I care that they "cursed" me?

When I posted on that topic I was never talking about Loire.. Look on 1st post, it was about your childish ass.. Get a life Genkku, you really need one.

Vess_Telnise

DISHO from KOSS? is yea stfu up...you sucks also[/b]
    yea sometimes i play but most time i play on ares
    meaby u know Vess_Telnise and u suck dont say nothing of me if u dont know me...stfu noob

Vess_Telnise

hehe. u are pro gamer <haha>[/b]
    u dont know wath i want mean... ok ur combo suck wathever but why u put this faking 1vs1 witch peopls whos not have buff like WARMASTER or whos have debuff like HARDBOY or just whos have mp absorb dagger in one hand...u suck
    u hit peoples around 800dmg and u do shit because pwn... n/c

Genkku

yea sometimes i play but most time i play on ares
    meaby u know Vess_Telnise and u suck dont say nothing of me if u dont know me...stfu noob[/b]
    LOL did you saw what you said now?

I asked " Do you DISHO from KOSS? if yea stfu you suck also "

Then you answer " yea sometimes i play but most time i play on ares " and after you said " meaby u know Vess_Telnise and u suck dont say nothing of me if u dont know me...stfu noob " ROFL , i right you from KOSS , so why did you said you suck , dont say nothing about me if you dont know me , but you moron? i said the true you from KOSS , so i do know you , you had warrior lvl 90 noob in private server , so rofl ... you dumb man really one of the best noobs ... read what you say before you saying bullshit

Genkku

lol do you actually think I care that they "cursed" me?

When I posted on that topic I was never talking about Loire.. Look on 1st post, it was about your childish ass.. Get a life Genkku, you really need one.[/b]
    The true i got life , i have a job , im not playing 24/7 like you do , i have a GF , i go to trips , i have good family , i have many frineds , what more do i need? in your life its diffrent , you probably have GF name Computer , family name USKO , frineds R2D , your trips is from Luferson to CZ , your job is rogue , nice life

Anyway contrast with you i not lie when i say BB ... now i go to sleep have a nice dreams with your GF ( computer ) cya

Vess_Telnise

LOL did you saw what you said now?

I asked " Do you DISHO from KOSS? if yea stfu you suck also "

Then you answer " yea sometimes i play but most time i play on ares " and after you said " meaby u know Vess_Telnise and u suck dont say nothing of me if u dont know me...stfu noob " ROFL , i right you from KOSS , so why did you said you suck , dont say nothing about me if you dont know me , but you moron? i said the true you from KOSS , so i do know you , you had warrior lvl 90 noob in private server , so rofl ... you dumb man really one of the best noobs ... read what you say before you saying bullshit[/b]
    i know what i say...and u suck...u dont play cus all time sit on faking forum and write bull shits.if u know me then u to play on koss...alos i dont know genku?? wath noob and nice clan try go to main clan.

G0D

The true i got life , i have a job , im not playing 24/7 like you do , i have a GF , i go to trips , i have good family , i have many frineds , what more do i need? in your life its diffrent , you probably have GF name Computer , family name USKO , frineds R2D , your trips is from Luferson to CZ , your job is rogue , nice life [/b]
    Lol please do ask my clan if I&#39;m ever online much.. Due to having real life family and gf problems I&#39;m unable to log in as much as I wish too anymore. Instead I have to put up with little retarded kids on a forum such as yourself claiming they do have a life.. When they know they really don&#39;t.

Listen kid I&#39;ve played this game to long to even be bothered to argue over it with little boy&#39;s like yourself so this is my last post and oh I dare you to carry on flaming

Hell_Angel

dunno if this was said BUT did anyone notice that in the 1v1 against MROCZNYY that MROCZNYY only used R attack? :huh:
    lol tried to fake a 1v1?

Genkku

Lol please do ask my clan if I&#39;m ever online much.. Due to having real life family and gf problems I&#39;m unable to log in as much as I wish too anymore. Instead I have to put up with little retarded kids on a forum such as yourself claiming they do have a life.. When they know they really don&#39;t.

Listen kid I&#39;ve played this game to long to even be bothered to argue over it with little boy&#39;s like yourself so this is my last post and oh I dare you to carry on flaming [/b]
    So what i dont play too , 3 players playing on Genkku i work 9 hours in day and till im at home its 1 hour latter than i have 4 hours till i have to sleep , and in this time i even not on the computer , so dont say shit that you not play , im sure you do...and you so fucking noob im not lie about my life rofl ... im not like your family... and nope i like when somebody curse me , i know he jelous ^_^ so keep do it i <3 it

P.S Disho i was Hercules in KOSS so shut up , second i cant go main clan i only lvl 71 430k Nps and the 2nd clan enough for me its not like R2D and R2K 2 diffrent clans , nobody not help to the Ally :\

Vess_Telnise

P.S Disho i was Hercules in KOSS so shut up , second i cant go main clan i only lvl 71 430k Nps and the 2nd clan enough for me its not like R2D and R2K 2 diffrent clans , nobody not help to the Ally :\[/b]
    If u Hercules then u is just next scammer and duper on KOSS ..... if i&#39;m noob so who are u?

Genkku

If u Hercules then u is just next scammer and duper on KOSS ..... if i&#39;m noob so who are u?[/b]
    Scammer no so shut up , duper yes i dupe , also in MYKO , but not on USKO dumb...

Now back to topic

PredatorPowa

nice vid.

not bad 7/10

PredatorPowa

the only bad point: tooooooo much 1vs1 was boring, or put them at the end of the vid.

Vess_Telnise

Scammer no so shut up , duper yes i dupe , also in MYKO , but not on USKO dumb...

Now back to topic[/b]
    Bull shit u faking scammer,duppper and trickster and i dont gonna stop becouse u begin it...
    if u do shits like in this prive then u can do same shit in USKO B)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast