Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Mr. Tezz please post your stats

This is a discussion on Mr. Tezz please post your stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore I doubt his stats are much different from those shown below *taken from beta ...
Page: 2

oncemore

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore
    I doubt his stats are much different from those shown below *taken from beta test*

I guess thats what happens when you spend $85688596985896789576895 on a game.

Mmmmmk, so you got your giga +8, raptor +8, chitin shells +7/8, rocs, wp, etc etc WITHOUT usd?[/b]
    I have bought raptor and ROC, and a chitin+8 part for USD.

Tezz has not only bought a full set of uniques, hes bought like 3 sets, all armours+8/weapons+8 for USD. If what i've been told is correct.

Originally posted by oncemore+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oncemore)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-oncemore

I doubt his stats are much different from those shown below *taken from beta test*

Mmmmmk, so you got your giga +8, raptor +8, chitin shells +7/8, rocs, wp, etc etc WITHOUT usd?

Tezz has not only bought a full set of uniques, hes bought like 3 sets, all armours+8/weapons+8 for USD. If what i've been told is correct.[/b]
    K, and, He has more USD to spend then you, better gear, Get over it.

phantomdlw

OMG spend REAL money on a BETA that doesnt last longer then like 1 week ???

addicts...

ALightInTheDarkness

Games not even worth money ^_^

Go earn your stuff losers -_-

-Zach

oncemore

Originally posted by phantomdlw

addicts...
    Who said that?

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by phantomdlw

addicts...

they are talking about orginal ko...

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    ahhhh haaaaaa haaa best joke i've heard in a long time ahhhhh

while you're here, tell Aajax he doesn't run like a girl either

no offence to tezz but i dont think he would even claim to be one of the best warriors on diez.....but keep the dream alive

hmm best def not....gg yes...honest yes....fair yes....keep my word yes but not best....maybe best friend but paddy is right....i am not best.....there is no best

anyone can beat anyone on any given day.....i could be better and i dont mind improving and takiung tips from other warriors who have played warrior longer then me

if u want to day best mage....lol...maybe then....or top mages i would think would be better...but i prob suck at mage now since all i play is warrior....now maybe some more time warrior i will be top as well

my combo has improved huge as far as timing.....unfortunately my vid card still is intergrated dell one stock....so i dont get more then 10fps and that is with no one around....when i run fraps i get 2 when i runm game cam i get 6 or 7....when mages come or big group of orcs i freeze for at least 3 sec

as far as stats go and shit 1v1 me u will see them :P

also i dont want to be the best cause then i get even more pms then i do now :blink: :wacko: :wub:

but ty for the love and respect as a player and/or warrior and mainly as a person

you not gonna give the poor man a pic of your stats?

xourico

his stats are lower for a "babashopper" hor u all guys say <_< :lol:

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-oncemore

Mmmmmk, so you got your giga +8, raptor +8, chitin shells +7/8, rocs, wp, etc etc WITHOUT usd?

Tezz has not only bought a full set of uniques, hes bought like 3 sets, all armours+8/weapons+8 for USD. If what i've been told is correct.[/b]
    actually u are wrong.....never spend any of my own money on this fucking gay game....so before u accuse someone of something why not ask ...

if u must know i have had my shit for long time i will list each peice
    rol+1 traded for other items i had that i farmed
    dual we droped from boss
    wdn bought for 500 mill from tra droped from sq
    glass belt bought with gbs from sephiroth from blood clan
    str +10 ring made myself

so thats my jewels....really i paid alot of usd huh :blink:

my armor and weapon
    raptor +8 bought from archer for 100 gbs
    shell pauldron +8 made on anvil about 4 months ago...before that i wore chitins +7
    shell pads,gaunts, helm, gloves +8 gyfted to me for making them money as i do for most of diez when i sell items for everyone

do u see my lists.....do u think that all that shit is mine

so wow look at all my uber items......wow i spent so much usd.....all i did was take my gbs sell them for usd and either those buyers bought my items for me or i used gbs

oh yeah wait i had IN that got scamed bought from wolf for 150 usd which i sold gbs to give him the usd

Banned

AND WTF MY NAME IS SPELLED WITH ONE FUCKING "Z" NOT 2

:lol: :P

get my name right please

Banned

i will post them later i am at work atm not at home

but really my ap is normal of 70 my ac for some reason is lower and my hp is nice with undying buff....

and i dont need to babashop to be good.....i have proven to many i can do it with all +8 paper hp armor and a bone cleaver +6 mp absorb....when i got hacked and lost all and had to rebuild which some i got back.....i ran around war and pk and even did SQ like that......killed SQ with 2x 1920 healers took me about 8 min but i did it so skill is there just need more

anyone who thinks i need these or any items to be cool or win at battles can face me and i will my paper armor set and bone cleaver

i will post a cool video later of my and naaroth both level 70 with my shit i have now....this was taken 1 week ago....all i wore was spear defense fp helm boots and guants no paper armor at all and my raptor......all buffed and guess who fell to the floor with his duel wield tot +8 and ds+8

naaroth? nice guy, but you might as well have fought a piece of wet paper

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-oncemore

one more thing dumbass if u see me buying shit on forums i do buy things for others on this server as my rep is good and people know wont do chargebacks....u ever fucking think of that

and i never bought 3 sets of jewels....HAHAHA.....i buy shit to resell it to you like.....that raptor u bought for 200 or so i prob got for 100 and and sold it to you.....through someone else.....thats how u make money and have fun in this game

Banned

naaroth? nice guy, but you might as well have fought a piece of wet paper
    a.q paddy its still not the point....my ac and ap suck withouth shells try 800 ap.....and 500 ac.....still beat him :P

i just got my combo to be better than it used to be....and i am sure it will still get better

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast