Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Mr. Tezz please post your stats

This is a discussion on Mr. Tezz please post your stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how can you say it's a game when you treat it like a business?...
Page: 3

how can you say it's a game when you treat it like a business?

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    how can you say it's a game when you treat it like a business?
    cause i do the fun part 1st...money is 2nd and if i dont make it i dont really care....i dont go looking to sell people shit...they ask me and i say ok if they want it or not.....mainly cause i can sell things fast and i have paypal so why not

i dunno, i just think its a sad state and dont take it personally this is a general commentary, but i think it is fucking sad when some kid goes out on the street in clothes worth less than the virtual armour his imaginary character is wearing in a online computer game.

probably me being sceptical but it is a sad state of affairs really. from the outside looking in

Banned

i dunno, i just think its a sad state and dont take it personally this is a general commentary, but i think it is fucking sad when some kid goes out on the street in clothes worth less than the virtual armour his imaginary character is wearing in a online computer game.

probably me being sceptical but it is a sad state of affairs really. from the outside looking in
    well look at it this was as i did the 1st time i was approaced to do sell something for some and they said make a profit....

you do a hobbie lets say....example i played pro paintball was sponsored and all...so one day i have a chance to open a business in paintball and make money as well while i play....do i not take that opportunity to make the moneny while still doing my hobbie.....i agree if my making money takes over my hobbie that is truly sad

its its there and doesnt cost u fun or time....why not

evenson

I just think of it as a future investment lol, my char is worth close to 2000 usd right now, hell if i've wasted 2 years of my life, i still gained a whole 2000 usd lol

and you play how many hours a day...... i think you'll find you'll be recieving a little less than minumum wage

Banned

i dont play as much as i used to but i used to play about 10 hours a day...owning your own business makes that easy

Banned

i make a shit load but in all honesty even if i wanted to spend 345345345345 usd as he said i could not ...SIMPLY CAUSE MY WIFE WOULD KILL ME....she hates the game so i am sure i would be divorced if i spent money on it as he says

naaroth? nice guy, but you might as well have fought a piece of wet paper
    :huh: ? I rememember Charlie on msn said hes bought a 70 warrior named Naaroth? :huh:

So, evenson, you made aroun 84$ a month, so deivide that by 4, thats 20$ a week, so, divide by 5 ( avergae McDonalds working days :lol: ) = 4$ a day, say you played 7 hours a day? = Less then 1$ a hour, rather work at McDonalds, Oh well, you had fun!

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    :huh: ? I rememember Charlie on msn said hes bought a 70 warrior named Naaroth? :huh:[/b]
    i meant old naroth dunno if charlie bought him but tbh who gives a fuck about that child?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE

:huh: ? I rememember Charlie on msn said hes bought a 70 warrior named Naaroth? :huh:
    i meant old naroth dunno if charlie bought him but tbh who gives a fuck about that child?[/b]
    I know xD
    Just if charlie was playing... Dont you think saying he as easy as a paper bag is .. comp;imenting him a bit?

RunLikeYouStoleIt

who gives a shit how he plays or how he makes money? he probably has money to lay back on thats none of my business and "urunfasterwithaknife" wat the fuk is your problem? lay off his case geesus crise every post you make is moking him "u are better off fighting a wet piece of paper"

"i'd hate to see you walk out of your house with clothes worth less than your ingame character" (who says hes not ass load rich and any money he makes here isnt a cushin)

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me

geezus crist lay off hes a player like u and me but he knows how to make a profit while he does it. who gives a shit. like i said. hes probably ass load rich and any money he makes on this game is just a little extra to add to the pile. but making money here. like u said is making a few cents an hour to have fun.

oncemore

Screenshot of stats plys

xourico

sex plýs MRS (loooool) Tez :huh:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast