Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Mr. Tezz please post your stats

This is a discussion on Mr. Tezz please post your stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by xourico sex plýs MRS (loooool) Tez :huh: Mrs tezz* :P ( to piss him off ._. )...
Page: 4

Originally posted by xourico
    sex plýs MRS (loooool) Tez :huh:
    Mrs tezz* :P ( to piss him off ._. )

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    who gives a shit how he plays or how he makes money? he probably has money to lay back on thats none of my business and "urunfasterwithaknife" wat the fuk is your problem? lay off his case geesus crise every post you make is moking him "u are better off fighting a wet piece of paper"

"i'd hate to see you walk out of your house with clothes worth less than your ingame character" (who says hes not ass load rich and any money he makes here isnt a cushin)

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me

geezus crist lay off hes a player like u and me but he knows how to make a profit while he does it. who gives a shit. like i said. hes probably ass load rich and any money he makes on this game is just a little extra to add to the pile. but making money here. like u said is making a few cents an hour to have fun.
    jesus isnt spelled geezus -_-

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

actually u are wrong.....never spend any of my own money on this fucking gay game....so before u accuse someone of something why not ask ...
    dont go lying tez... We all know u have bought items for usd, same as many ppl so dont go denying things that most of us know for fact. The current character u use is bought for usd... Sorry to burste your buble

hmm. i dont know if tez did buy items for usd or not. but to me i dont care. i'll say it right now. in less than 2 months im gonna buy items and a char for usd. and i dont care about what any1 thinks about me. i dont mind getting pms saying "babashopper" . i'll just respond with yes i am. and if they say i suck cause i babashop i'll just tell them they're jealous cause their too poor to babashop. i got plenty of extra money and i do what i want with my money and if u dont like it then _/ . i see no reason for ppl to deny that u babashop. if u dont babashop and some1 calls u babashopper just say ty cause they see u as a strong character and u havent spent any money and ur 13373R than them. kbb

Banned

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

actually u are wrong.....never spend any of my own money on this fucking gay game....so before u accuse someone of something why not ask ...
    dont go lying tez... We all know u have bought items for usd, same as many ppl so dont go denying things that most of us know for fact. The current character u use is bought for usd... Sorry to burste your buble[/b]
    <_< dro really what has happened to you man....are you ok now....are you sick......cant u read many i said NONE OF MY OWN MONEY.....i didnt say i didnt buy for usd....i just took my coins and converted them into usd and used that as you have done....FUCKING NEVER HAVE I USED ANY OF MY OWN PAYCHECK MONEY......

and yes i do make a shit load of money in real life....but as i have said before i dont spend it and cant or my wife would kill me......hmmm....buy my kids something or buy me a iron neck....ffs i choose my kids.......pay my lexus gs300 payment or buy myself dual rocs....ffs i take my lexus.....pay for my phat house or buy myself a hb+8....ffs pay my mortgage

dude i never used any of my own money and never will....i farm now and guess what from buying and reselling atm i got over 100+ gbs.....so i can sell those for usd to pay for new items soon or trade them for items ....either way all i do is convert coins into usd....i am recyle .....thats all

got it dro....u need help with some business tips msn me baba :P :lol:

love u dro but your not that bright sometimes :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

dro maybe if u got that penis out your ear you can hear what i am saying :lol:

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-RunLikeYouStoleIt
    who gives a shit how he plays or how he makes money? he probably has money to lay back on thats none of my business and "urunfasterwithaknife" wat the fuk is your problem? lay off his case geesus crise every post you make is moking him "u are better off fighting a wet piece of paper"

"i'd hate to see you walk out of your house with clothes worth less than your ingame character" (who says hes not ass load rich and any money he makes here isnt a cushin)

when you assume you make an ass out of u and me

geezus crist lay off hes a player like u and me but he knows how to make a profit while he does it. who gives a shit. like i said. hes probably ass load rich and any money he makes on this game is just a little extra to add to the pile. but making money here. like u said is making a few cents an hour to have fun.
    jesus isnt spelled geezus -_-[/b]
    jesus*

i did it for a reason. it looks weird for me to say "jesus" or "jessus" looks like it has a lisp on it rofl :P :lol:

Tez, we get you, now stfu and post you'r stats. :lol: :P

learn noobs how not quote images but only text. I saw image once don't need wath it in every post afther that

Banned

Originally posted by ziggy
    learn noobs how not quote images but only text. I saw image once don't need wath it in every post afther that
    yeah i dont know to do that....woops....how u take out the pic

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    you not gonna give the poor man a pic of your stats?
    i will post them later i am at work atm not at home
    [/b]

Banned

ok posting now give me a few i just got home after being out with kids.....give me like 30 min so i can get in and chill

Banned

FatM4n

massive ap but , dunno if ac is the greatest iv'e seen

Banned Senior Member

a tad low ac for shell +8 isn't it?

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?i...uncher1so5.jpg

my stats totally unbuffed

your kidding right? are those shells +6?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast