Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Mr. Tezz please post your stats

This is a discussion on Mr. Tezz please post your stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by devilscommandments close ? I'm right on. nope i can show u my dual WE......not +1 yet....i just ...
Page: 7

Banned

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    close ? I'm right on.
    nope i can show u my dual WE......not +1 yet....i just did some crazy mixes to mess with u all....funny shit

anyways this is more fun.......

yes, crazy mixes...... like faliyett volcom did...... to mess with us all.....

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

He's just scared to be called a babashopper. In one thread he says 1 thing, in another he says something that contradicts his last statement. He's digging himself a hole.

Phosgene

paddy calm down...what is ur problem ?
    everyone finds his way to buy his items...

Trii

USA, freedom of speech.

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    yes, crazy mixes...... like faliyett volcom did...... to mess with us all.....
    yeah ok paddy keep talking out your ass.....u can ask any who have 1v1 me like temp they can tell u i dont have +1 shit even

so how about u fuck off now

devil scared of what....when did i say i never bought items for usd......i always said i have bought some things not most but some...but i didnt use my own personal money....i sold my coins on ebay then used that money to but some items....ffs you and paddy are the 2 stupidist kids i have ever run into in my life for real man

listen and read what i have wrote in many posts before......i am a busniess man and i convert coins into usd...then use that usd to get items....or i buy and resell items of my own and others peoples items and use that profit erned for items

dont be mad or jelous i was smart in my thinking and i had fun playing and making money off this game and getting items......jelous much?
    :P

i have been done with posting and talking about this subject and all the others about me but people want to keep talking shit and ofc i have to defend ....

also paddy if u want to gyft me a WE or sell me one for gbs i got like 90 or so gbs after i sell this one item i have.....i will make a +1 WE so get me a WE

Trii

why would devil jealous of someone with +8 shells and +8 weapon not being able to beat someone with +8 chitins and +7 raptor.
    why they talk shit ? cuz they think that buying shit for usd is lame. and as u might not have thought before, the coins u sell for USD, that USD becomes YOURS.

You tell me to stop talking out of my ass tez, but look at it, you're actually the one talking shit

you're so ashamed of your items that you took them off for a fucking screenshot, what's up with that? You're not skill bugging again are you so you can wear something you shouldn't be... like when you wore an erenion on your bugged paper mage...

i remember you npc'd a rol +1 tez... yet you still have another to wear... legitimate beyond all belief no doubt

go transmit your guilt elsewhere tez because i am not falling for it

Banned

You tell me to stop talking out of my ass tez, but look at it, you're actually the one talking shit

you're so ashamed of your items that you took them off for a fucking screenshot, what's up with that?

Not skill bugging again are you so you can wear something you shouldn't be... like when you wore an erenion on your bugged paper mage...

i remember you npc'd a rol +1 tez... yet you still have another to wear... legitimate beyond all belief no doubt

hahaha you get more full of shit day by day......my rols were from onslaught i got them from him when he quit....he had them for long time.....yeah i npced one and i didnt cry.....they were the only +1 items i had and now they on my priest...well one of them

u think i feel guilty man your fucking stupid as shit.....i did that shit fucking around...nothing more...some people know my shit and other dont need to....havent seen my views on most....i do shit for laughs and fun only....i dont ever take this game serious like apparently you are doing.....man get a life this is a game .... have some fun....my post was funny as shit....cause who has 1900 and 900 ac unbuffed ....what warrior is that noob at level 70....NO ONE ASSHOLE......all could see i was fucking around....thats why most other then u took as a joke cause they know thats not what i have

why would i be ashamed...cause i got better shit than u and it was free :blink:

please stfu and have some fun and get a clue man :P :lol: ......again i say i dont even understand why u play this game when u take it this serious.....and serious again i say the worst mod we have on these forums and so many have this to me ....its really said all u do is flame anyone who dont think like u or wants to be like u

again i say have fun or STFU

Banned

you're so ashamed of your items that you took them off for a fucking screenshot, what's up with that? You're not skill bugging again are you so you can wear something you shouldn't be... like when you wore an erenion on your bugged paper mage...

paddy i am sorry i let my anger get a hold of me i apologize for swearing at u .....i am going to eat u have a good day talk all the shit u want whatever u want to say about me or to me is fine.....i am noob i suck.... duper....babashop....failyett....whatever man .....say what u want....u can lock this topic after u flame some more i wont post again.....have a good night

funny, i'm the worst mod whenever i criticise you

that's some good fucking around you did, obviously fucking hilerious... infact almost as funny as when falyet volcom did it... in a way, you were repeating the same 'joke', bit sad that.

You say i shouldn't be playing the game when i take it this serious, fyi i haven't played the game in 4 weeks, but the difference between you and me is that i don't have an interest in winning unless i earned it... jealous of your items? I'm more jealous of the pope's celibacy.

Got a problem with my modding... go for it, ban me. I'm only telling the truth.

I'm only telling the truth.
    DONT DO THAT!

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

funny, i'm the worst mod whenever i criticise you

that's some good fucking around you did, obviously fucking hilerious... infact almost as funny as when falyet volcom did it... in a way, you were repeating the same 'joke', bit sad that.

You say i shouldn't be playing the game when i take it this serious, fyi i haven't played the game in 4 weeks, but the difference between you and me is that i don't have an interest in winning unless i earned it... jealous of your items? I'm more jealous of the pope's celibacy.

Got a problem with my modding... go for it, ban me. I'm only telling the truth.
    Can I ban you?

Trii

slutz ban me pls

BoiNkk

omg wtf, he has 1337 items..

*cough* look at AHM, EVERY single guy has a glowie there and shell more likely.. so urunfaster.. like stfu? and check your own clan first kk men lyker? You lýker buýer characters becaýse ýou are ýealous Tez lvled hys ass off and you just bought it men pls men pls

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast