Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Mr. Tezz please post your stats

This is a discussion on Mr. Tezz please post your stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BoiNkk omg wtf, he has 1337 items.. *cough* look at AHM, EVERY single guy has a glowie ...
Page: 8

Originally posted by BoiNkk
    omg wtf, he has 1337 items..

*cough* look at AHM, EVERY single guy has a glowie there and shell more likely.. so urunfaster.. like stfu? and check your own clan first kk men lyker? You lýker buýer characters becaýse ýou are ýealous Tez lvled hys ass off and you just bought it men pls men pls
    actually tez bought his warrior at level 64 or 65...

*cough* look at AHM, EVERY single guy has a glowie there and shell more likely.. so urunfaster.. like stfu? and check your own clan first kk men lyker? You lýker buýer characters becaýse ýou are ýealous Tez lvled hys ass off and you just bought it men pls men pls
    1. WE OWN THE CASTLE!!!!!!! we have done for nearing a year and we have made so many +8's that we could wipe our asses with +7 raptors
    2. Bought? Who bought their character? My Rogue? Leveled from day 1 of diez to its current level... My warrior? Traded directly for my edana account and items, at the time one of the strongest characters on the server.
    3. Tez bought his warrior
    4. You are a dumb fuck... whoever you are

BoiNkk

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-BoiNkk

1. WE OWN THE CASTLE!!!!!!! we have done for nearing a year and we have made so many +8's that we could wipe our asses with +7 raptors
    2. Bought? Who bought their character? My Rogue? Leveled from day 1 of diez to its current level... My warrior? Traded directly for my edana account and items, at the time one of the strongest characters on the server.
    3. Tez bought his warrior
    4. You are a dumb fuck... whoever you are[/b]
    OMG WE OWN THE CASTLE = everyone +8's !! omgwtfbbq
    lame excuse very lame.. Trading isnt allowed aswell if your gonna flame Tez for it xD Your rogue yeah its a rogue probably kosp lvled orsomething
    "strongest characters on the server" *cough* ya w/e also where is your rogue now? I dont see it anymore O.o name changed and kosping it to 70 orsomething? Dunno just asking .

I am a dumbfuck.. *sigh* flame flame and you are a moderater good gun

ahhh ha....... 12 year olds shouldn't attempt comedy, because i'm laughing at you, not with you

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

OMG WE OWN THE CASTLE = everyone +8's !! omgwtfbbq *
    lame excuse very lame.. Trading isnt allowed aswell if your gonna flame Tez for it xD Your rogue yeah its a rogue probably kosp lvled orsomething
    "strongest characters on the server" *cough* ya w/e also where is your rogue now? I dont see it anymore O.o name changed and kosping it to 70 orsomething? Dunno just asking .

I am a dumbfuck.. *sigh* flame flame and you are a moderater good gun
    rofl, u are a dumbfuck, seriously.

they got castle long enough to get some of their members stronger, but there`s still weak characters there.

his rogue, urunfasterwithaknife its been lvled legitly by hydro, noone has ever seen him macro or cheat in anyway. Just cuz u dont see him lvl doesnt mean he macro, has no reason to

if u run out of any inteligent argument, dont go talking shit lol

BoiNkk

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    ahhh ha....... 12 year olds shouldn't attempt comedy, because i'm laughing at you, not with you
    Sigh, Why does Devile always pick wrong moderaters? You call me a "dumb fuck" then a 12 year old kid,, cant you argue normal? oh wait.. ITS THE AHM DEFEND STYLE !
    Just like the F allah thing tho we got you guys xDDDDDD

And then whining plss aga plsss no boycottt plsss ( saw screenshots of the msn conversation you had with holy and zaraki ) so funny.. ahh

Dro go cyber with him he might gyft you +8 aswell!

lol, people don't hate turks... they just hate people like you, disgrace to your country and your parents

now enjoy your ban

abuse of power, maybe, but fuck it i can do what i want can't i

Dro

Dro go cyber with him he might gyft you +8 aswell!
    been there, done that, paddy is cheap and only gave me a +8 facial

i.e. my jizm glows

Banned

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    lol, people don't hate turks... they just hate people like you, disgrace to your country and your parents

now enjoy your ban

abuse of power, maybe, but fuck it i can do what i want can't i
    i wasnt going to reposnd but fuck it i will

actually paddy people hate people like u ......not zaraki......at least he is not a mod and does the shit u do......maybe u should step down if u want to flame him, me, lutz and the countless other people u have on this forum.....so many of us here like people who never bought for usd and people who did have no respect for u as mod....CAUSE U DONT ACT LIKE ONE.......

zaraki i did get my warrior at 65 but i leveled 2 mages past 65 and a 3 priest to 60+ so all i did was swap our mage for warrior and finished my leveling to 70 on a char......wheather is was mage or warrior doesnt really matter its the point i went from 1 to 70 on something and many others from 1 to 60+

also paddy again ur stupid as ever since owning the castle doesnt = all ahm main core members haveing +8 items including shell or how about those +2 rocs someone had.......dude plenty of people in your clan had KOM items.....we all know it...your clan was the 1st outfitted for most part as a clan as a whole

please man u should have closed this topic and had some professionalism to you being a mod and drop it and anything to do with buying or selling for usd....and u have posted you are selling for usd such in your warrior so your not so clean yourself....selling for usd is the same as buying for usd and how much did your warrior sell for usd btw...if u didnt sell it i know someone looking for 70 warrior for usd....serious about that

dro no offense but u can defend him and all of ahm but facts are facts many of them have bought for usd.....sold coins for usd and bought items as i have.....i cant name one person here who hasnt either boiught or sold for usd....can u

paddy again man u really need to stop the flames as a mod ....ur a mod...if u want to be a asshole like zaraki and post shit like he does open another account that u can flame me or everyone u dont like or think is lesser than u and ahm ....i would suggest that....i know if this was a real position and not one of friends with devile you would be fired...cause clearly u dont know how to act as a mod and be professional

i am posting and trying to be mature about this....so i am sure though u will flame back since that is u

Dro

im not saying that buying, selling for usd is bda. If i`d do that i`d be a hypocrit since i boughy my dd cap and cs for usd. I know that paddy himself bought some items for usd, aswell as many in ahm might did, but whats wrong here is trying to deny this purchases. Even if u sold gold bars and bought with usd, is still babashop, wich is condone by society in this very forum.

Banned

Originally posted by Dro
    im not saying that buying, selling for usd is bda. If i`d do that i`d be a hypocrit since i boughy my dd cap and cs for usd. I know that paddy himself bought some items for usd, aswell as many in ahm might did, but whats wrong here is trying to deny this purchases. Even if u sold gold bars and bought with usd, is still babashop, wich is condone by society in this very forum.
    yeah dro the point here is i never said i didnt buy for usd....hell i am the advocate for buying usd.....all i said was i never used my own money which is true....i only used profits from ingame coins or reselling items for usd.....thats all

i think u didnt read that too....i never said i havent bouight for usd...i think all know i have big balls and admit all more so than anyone on this forums....i admit i got kom item...i admit i resel items for profits to gain better items .....i will always admit that.....never will i deny but dont say i used my own money ....never have i

and p.s. i didnt know u got your dd cap for usd....i assumed the cs yes cause no one sell that for anything but usd but the dd cap :blink: :wacko:

only becomes flaming when its against you, aint that the truth tez

go get some facts, i criticise you, i criticise your items, i criticise the fact that you try and hide those items, i criticise your mentality, i criticise that you treat this game like a business ripping off children, i criticise the illegitimate connections that you have

you criticise my clan and my moderator status

you haven't got a leg to stand on and i don't see why you keep trying to push back. You write a page of flames then say 'paddy again man u really need to stop the flames as a mod', 'i am posting and trying to be mature about this....so i am sure though u will flame back since that is u'... if you don't like it then walk the fuck away like you promised you would.

With concerns to my moderator position, i censor certain posts to protect the users, i remove spammers, scammers and cheats, i do not null and void myself of all opinions and emotions, so when i want to, i will express my opinion.

p.s. +2 ROC? what the fuck are you smoking boy? As for the +8 items my friends have, ask anybody that even knows our clan about the +8's that clyde makes, he's got screen shots of them all but we have nothing to prove to people like you.

Now stop making big long posts like this and then asking me to close the topic, and don't criticise dro for having an opinion on the matter. Learn to love it tez, things don't always go your way.

Phosgene

paddy , whats the problem ?
    lock this fucking thread...

my problem is this guy tried to hide his items and real statistics, but failed and is now lieing to everyone that reads this topic.

and i am one of those people that doesn't take kindly to being lied to

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast