Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Mr80 BOO Friendly Vs with lvl 80 bps Full skill open

This is a discussion on Mr80 BOO Friendly Vs with lvl 80 bps Full skill open within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; that bp seemed to have nice stats...
Page: 4

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

that bp seemed to have nice stats

What a horrible BP, a full duf bp will beat an 80 rogue all the time. Simply because the 80 duff skill removes all of the rogues mana causing him to loose his rythm

NaidenZ

bored

the bp doesnt have the right skills..i think he was a buffer build..he only got malice..

ILoveYouToo

i bet that priest wears a talia cause with 3k+ ap u would rip her a part easily :lol:

about his minor i minor as fast as him but my combo is kinda slow cause of fast minor :unsure:[/b]
    the priest wasn't using talia, talia on a priest looks like fp but he clearly had the naked look.
    the bp doesnt have the right skills..i think he was a buffer build..he only got malice..[/b]
    Toward the end of the movie he starts to subside and torment, so he was at least 70 duff, he was just a nub.

askmehow

lol DD Shield DD tilia DD helm...duff you 100 times then ill kill ya hahaa

Banned

Rlly u think that a lvl 80 rogue has only 1920 mana? , about if he is turk pedal or no i dont care , but i dont understand how u can do it so fast non stop i mean u never got tired? ,one of the fights was like 3 min and in the whole 1vs1 ur minor never go slow always had the same velocity.[/b]

mouse / keyboard minor is very easy to keep up........

btw how do u kno this guy just doesnt have the fingers to keep it consistent....

+ there are ways in which u can make minoring more easy without using programs or special pedals, just need to think about it.

u guyz need to understand minoring isnt hard ...at all

Banned

Does anyone else see that he lags? his minor is normal speed..same as that topic "OMG HE TANK TOWERS LIKE NOTHING" , but he lags. pls rewatch the video..he uses minor like 10 times before it goes...he uses soul pot..it goes when he can like use the next one..he cures and he's still duffed like 3 secs after..

Banned

Does anyone else see that he lags? his minor is normal speed..same as that topic "OMG HE TANK TOWERS LIKE NOTHING" , but he lags. pls rewatch the video..he uses minor like 10 times before it goes...he uses soul pot..it goes when he can like use the next one..he cures and he's still duffed like 3 secs after..[/b]
    aitn really notice, guess u right...

probably bcuz hes so far from the server...

had the same situation in myko.... made it a bitch to play.

The bp sucked.
    bad items bad combo,and only malice isnt "full open skills'
    a normal bp would rip u apart,o well most lvl 80's run after parasite and come back,impossible to kill ,and if u give them -1k mp they got 6k mana anyways
    they'd just run back n forth[/b]
    +1 FAK true...

malice/fh is not fullskills

btw, lv80 duff skill is as far as i know, 4k mana stealing

aero

Aren't people allowed to post videos without having ppl bitching about how many movies you made or its boring?

Sad...

firenewbie11

I myself play an assassin and I think BOO is not doing any standard healing (like actually press the minorheal button on keyboard). I watched his minor heal and his MH are in bursts of 3. That makes me wonder if he using outside assistance such as Pedals or 3rd party tools OR he has the most unorthodox method if healing. I mean I could heal as fast if not faster then him but mine does not go into burst of 3 minor heals because after everyone minor heal i press it says, "Minor Heal/60 HP Recovered/ 100 MP Lost and not Minor Heal/Minor Heal/Minor Heal and then ECT... Plus, if he could do bursts of 3, I would like to see it in person cause it must look really funny going *tap tap tap* --- *tap tap tap*. Just a thought.

Just watched it one more time. I think he does use a pedal or something similar and to regulate his Soulpots. He kinda taps the pedal like a drummer would. Push done for a short period and release so the gives him time to soulpot back up.

And to the post below me. Yea. Where does his fingers go? lol

Where do you put your fingers. oO

aero

Where do you put your fingers. oO[/b]
    I do almost the same skillbar, 1 LF, 2Minor,3Mana, 4-7 Attacks,8Hp, and lets say that your pinky finger is #1 and your thumb is #5, I spam minor with #2 and spam mana with #3, and combo with #4 and spam right click with my right hand so i would guess he does about the same ^_^. But its kinda fishy tho that his minor heal is always the same h34r:

Banned

I myself play an assassin and I think BOO is not doing any standard healing (like actually press the minorheal button on keyboard). I watched his minor heal and his MH are in bursts of 3. That makes me wonder if he using outside assistance such as Pedals or 3rd party tools OR he has the most unorthodox method if healing. I mean I could heal as fast if not faster then him but mine does not go into burst of 3 minor heals because after everyone minor heal i press it says, "Minor Heal/60 HP Recovered/ 100 MP Lost and not Minor Heal/Minor Heal/Minor Heal and then ECT... Plus, if he could do bursts of 3, I would like to see it in person cause it must look really funny going *tap tap tap* --- *tap tap tap*. Just a thought.

Just watched it one more time. I think he does use a pedal or something similar and to regulate his Soulpots. He kinda taps the pedal like a drummer would. Push done for a short period and release so the gives him time to soulpot back up.

And to the post below me. Yea. Where does his fingers go? lol[/b]
    theres a small delay bcuz of his location like magic said.

i had the same prob in myko

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast