Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig

This is a discussion on Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea warrior is pathetic thats true, but still minor on right click + on skill bar = 2x minor = ...
Page: 2

Banned

yea warrior is pathetic thats true, but still minor on right click + on skill bar = 2x minor = P u S S y

so roque is actin like super pro shit, but it looks like he got huge hp shitload of AC and when warrior is hittin him like 6xx he can easily outminor it, so i have no idea why u all say warrior suck and what roque is good ? pfff for me 2x minor users r same fukin pussies like sliders or runners

roque = 2x minor aga , very pro , its so hard to heal ur self with like 12xx ac and 6xxx hp with propably 20 spear def and matchness useing 2 minor , really u must be the chosen one, ur matrix world powns

warrior = just a guy who dont have 2 much of a skill, why flame him ? he did his lvl items and as u see he is higher in np list then roque, so i quess he is doin pretty good in party pk whitch is for me way more important then pointless and stupid 1v1 that say absoulutely nothin[/b]

i wonder how much he paid u to say that lol. im sure ur one of those sliding warriors urself

Beast&Harlot

yea warrior is pathetic thats true, but still minor on right click + on skill bar = 2x minor = P u S S y

so roque is actin like super pro shit, but it looks like he got huge hp shitload of AC and when warrior is hittin him like 6xx he can easily outminor it, so i have no idea why u all say warrior suck and what roque is good ? pfff for me 2x minor users r same fukin pussies like sliders or runners

roque = 2x minor aga , very pro , its so hard to heal ur self with like 12xx ac and 6xxx hp with propably 20 spear def and matchness useing 2 minor , really u must be the chosen one, ur matrix world powns

warrior = just a guy who dont have 2 much of a skill, why flame him ? he did his lvl items and as u see he is higher in np list then roque, so i quess he is doin pretty good in party pk whitch is for me way more important then pointless and stupid 1v1 that say absoulutely nothin[/b]
    Sorry to break it to you, but i much rather lose to someone using 2x minor then have someone slide becaus they are going to lose, thats fucking sad, and its not hard to kill a rogue that is using 2x minors fuck him up on his combo and he is shit outta luck, because he wont be able to get the mana back up to run 2 at one time, and then boom he down to 1 and he isnt recovering the HP he needs -.-

If you guys look closely, he is using minor on right click. So if he is using minor on right click and he is using minor on is skill bar, how is he comboing?

Hmmm?

Maybe he has 3 hands? Or maybe someone is helping him combo? Or maybe someone is minor healing for him? You decide.

Mr80 is a good guy, but lose some ego nigga. Modesty counts.

Beast&Harlot

If you guys look closely, he is using minor on right click. So if he is using minor on right click and he is using minor on is skill bar, how is he comboing?

Hmmm?

Maybe he has 3 hands? Or maybe someone is helping him combo? Or maybe someone is minor healing for him? You decide.

Mr80 is a good guy, but lose some ego nigga. Modesty counts.[/b]
    He kinda has a 3rd arm, lol he puts mouse on the floor and minors with is toes

I wish i can do that. I rely on my items rather than skills. Oh holy one, give me the skills to combo with my toe.

dosu

well atm i just wonder, when i said that the warrior is good or its ok to slide 1v1 ? i just said 1v1 proves nothin here, lvl 80 roque has so much healin ability with his propably great gear that its almost imposible to kill him 1v1, well what i said was that this warrior got good np as u see his liltle shit next to his name, well he is higher then roque, anyway ko is bout team play isnt it ?

ofcourse warrior lost, like pussy = true, but so what ?

and just for record i play on manes and never talked with any of this guyz, + those who know me , saw how i play, propably can say im not so bad ^_^ xD

i wonder how much he paid u to say that lol. im sure ur one of those sliding warriors urself [/b]
    rofl +1

Hmmm?

Mr80 is a good guy, but lose some ego nigga. Modesty counts.[/b]
    thats an easy story. you can try to keep the mouse near to the keyboard and use one finger to rightclick and still have 4 fingers for keyboard

rofl +1
    thats an easy story. you can try to keep the mouse near to the keyboard and use one finger to rightclick and still have 4 fingers for keyboard [/b]
    thats an easy story. Try it, and you will see how hard it is to sychronize your fingers. Anyways, not here to argue, nor do I really care enough to argue, so you go on ahead and live in la-la land.

As far as the warrior, the person who was playing on when Mr80 frap the video was playing the game for the first time. Thats not the real HumansCaptain. From when I played, the real humans was fairly good. He said it was his brother, and I (who have fought him before) have no reason not to believe him.

thats an easy story. Try it, and you will see how hard it is to sychronize your fingers. Anyways, not here to argue, nor do I really care enough to argue, so you go on ahead and live in la-la land.[/b]
    i didnt said its easy to do it.. in theory its easy

Theories are constructed based on variance. Your theory is very easily falsifiable.

Anyways, back to the topic, Mr80 won against a "noob warrior". Woothefuckhoo?

Banned

Theories are constructed based on variance. Your theory is very easily falsifiable.

Anyways, back to the topic, Mr80 won against a "noob warrior". Woothefuckhoo?[/b]
    moe dont go all dictionary here nigga this is not ranking xD

Banned

lol pissed because they use 2x minor heal? or pissed because you cant beat them? 0.o

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

hahahaha! warrior owned. that guy better quite.. reaching lvl 80 after all that time and still sucking so badly ^^

prestige459

that warrior is terrible, he should be able to own that rogue even if he does do a double minor, if hes got good gear, he should be able to out damage the nooby sin.

sexynoodles

double minor doesnt make a sin invincible, i agree that its pretty lame because when you can put the full 1920 mana into use with only 1 minor, why use 2? even when u need to get a large amount of heal within a short amount of time, if you have enough mana to play with dual minor, why not just hp pot once, that gives you 720 in an instant. its almost as lame as ctrl minor.

back on topic, wth was that warrior doing though? just running around without even trying to hit the sin... did he already know that he'd get poon'd?
    and the rogue needs to work on his pk skills too...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast