Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig

This is a discussion on Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm Humanscaptain wasnt he in bera ? neways ... he sucks ass hes like a mage with no dd =S...
Page: 3

saltman_147

hmm Humanscaptain wasnt he in bera ?

neways ... he sucks ass hes like a mage with no dd =S

it's impossible to be legit and suck that much

he has 1 minor look again its hp pot minor soul F1, hp pot minor lf F2

so he doesnt have 2 minors and even if he had 2 minors and minor right click its for when your hand is on mouse making a big movement u can still have a hand on all the attk skills and a minor lots ppl do that... when im using mouse my left pinky on 3 my thumb on r i can just reach 78 for minor but i cant get 2 fingers to minor with hand on mouse so u have right click, put both hands on keyboard and u minor with one hand and attk the other...

he plays with pinky on 2 probably right hand doing w r i think

oO Jc Oo

faggy warrion, make a movie with a gg warrior not fatty warrion like him xD

btw, LIL JON FTW! :lol:

cadela

omg lvl80 slider???
    thst´s so GAY... pfff n00bb war :P

ur last song is ?

This was sad to see, I tought HumansCaptain was good bcus he was lvl 80, and one of the top5 np holders.
    But, But they are pking like pussies, Human + another 80 warrior, And 4 full healers, And 2 full dbuffers
    Thats how they are pking.

well to be top5 its enough for them :S
    they think why hurt your fingers when you can 1-hit every duffed guy..

Sustain

HumansCaptain is actually pretty nice he can take 50%(he hates to lose /die) of 80 lvlers not mr80 tho. He isnt warrior he is pussy rogue

Th3Gam3

nice vid

he has 1 minor look again its hp pot minor soul F1, hp pot minor lf F2

so he doesnt have 2 minors and even if he had 2 minors and minor right click its for when your hand is on mouse making a big movement u can still have a hand on all the attk skills and a minor lots ppl do that... when im using mouse my left pinky on 3 my thumb on r i can just reach 78 for minor but i cant get 2 fingers to minor with hand on mouse so u have right click, put both hands on keyboard and u minor with one hand and attk the other...

he plays with pinky on 2 probably right hand doing w r i think [/b]
    you must be a noob at this game. Let me guide you to the light.. Just by looking at how fast he is minoring, you can tell that he is using 2 minor heals. If you weren't a noob, you would realize that. When you use minor heal on the skill bar, you would have to keep tapping the key. Even if he is a fast tapper, there is no way he can synchronize his fingers to combo and minor heal with just 1 hand. Look where he has his minor set up.. He would be using his little, and/or ring finger to minor, if he was using only 1 hand to combo. Now let us do an experiment.. Raise your hands in front of your face, and just do the tapping motion with your little and ring finger. You will realize that they are the least mobile fingers on your hand.. as in, when you move them, three other fingers move aswell. There is no way to minor and combo with 1 hand efficiently. (unless he has a sixth mobile finger)

The only other alternative is that he is mainly minoring with his mouse, and mainly comboing with his one hand, and then periodically pressing the minor key on his skill bar, when he is in trouble. That is not the case, since, as you can see in the video, he is getting doubled minor healed throughout his fights.

1 skill bar minor - 1 hand
    1 combo - 2 hands
    Right Click minor? - What the fuck he has 3 hands!!!

Ainelover

maybe he got one of his feet on the mouse :P

lol that warrior sucks ass

human_sin

that warrior is a noob gay

PlayerofRogueC0la

lmfao that warrior is lvl 80 with "good" items and he cant combo and he slides and his priest kept healing him everytime he was about to die..omfg noob , good job Mr80

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast