Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig

This is a discussion on Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all this is Mr8O/BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I just would like to say that HumansCaptain Is Strong warr that can beat so ...
Page: 4

Mr80

Hi all this is Mr8O/BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I just would like to say that HumansCaptain Is Strong warr that can beat so many on xig server from all classes

Also i would like to say that i dont hate humanCaptain or i have any problems with him :P

its all started when i called him you gay that u keep sliding so he replayed to me you are gay <_< and that was when we were lvl 74 or so

then i made a movie of him and many of u already saw it,, i did that movie only cuz he called me gay and he is the gay 1

so when he lvld to 80 at next day of his lvl 80 he was looking for me and asked me for vs we when to arena and when i start my sc up he said i have lag : s

later on and that was 4 days ago i think he posted this about me

and moe know well about that

so i went looking for him i pmed him i told him come vs he said ok noob

and i did this new movie of him i know i used bad words on this movie which i dont like to use but he started this by posting this about me

and HumanCaptain not frist 1 who got this kinda bad movie there is many ppl who flamed me with no reason and i did a proof by making movie of them

btw for some of u who said humancaptain got good nps balbalbal i dont really care about nps if i will get it by runing away from vsing

cuz in vs u must kill or die and he always runs from my vsing only for saving his nps so is that a MAN there??

i also have good nps 1.500 i can make more but i dont play so much now and i dont care about nps cuz i have killed all ppl with high nps and as i know Kinghtonline not giving

anything for ppl who got high nps so if u have high or low its same..

there is no 1 on xig who wanna vs me anymore all and this is sad for me = (

ya i have friends that we do vs and we dont care who win

for the ppl who said Mr8O having a friend minoring for him ,, would this guy free for me 24 hours?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! h34r:

anyways i dont care coz i still own anyway

yaa i know too long but i think moe like to read alot

btw i quit and 10 of my friends from INVISION ranking,, so hi for ppl who wanna welcome me

<3 to all gg

Creative

nice combo

what a noob warrior xD
    sliding !!
    xD

RideOn

that warrior sux xtreme!

TOMAFXX

man if i had a lvl 80 warrior it would be game over B)

you must be a noob at this game. Let me guide you to the light.. Just by looking at how fast he is minoring, you can tell that he is using 2 minor heals. If you weren&#39;t a noob, you would realize that. When you use minor heal on the skill bar, you would have to keep tapping the key. Even if he is a fast tapper, there is no way he can synchronize his fingers to combo and minor heal with just 1 hand. Look where he has his minor set up.. He would be using his little, and/or ring finger to minor, if he was using only 1 hand to combo. Now let us do an experiment.. Raise your hands in front of your face, and just do the tapping motion with your little and ring finger. You will realize that they are the least mobile fingers on your hand.. as in, when you move them, three other fingers move aswell. There is no way to minor and combo with 1 hand efficiently. (unless he has a sixth mobile finger)

The only other alternative is that he is mainly minoring with his mouse, and mainly comboing with his one hand, and then periodically pressing the minor key on his skill bar, when he is in trouble. That is not the case, since, as you can see in the video, he is getting doubled minor healed throughout his fights.

1 skill bar minor - 1 hand
    1 combo - 2 hands
    Right Click minor? - What the fuck he has 3 hands!!![/b]
    wheres the second secret minor then look his skill bar.... just cuz you cant minor with only 1 minor doesnt mean everyone in the world has to use 2 minors to out minor the damage... put your hand on the key board pinky is his minor its 2, ring is probably on w and r now try and reach 8 hes using 2 hands too combo when he uses mouse to move maybe he can minor with it. not everyone uses 2 minors

Ainelover

welcome mr80. LoL! <3

dorpwn

fuck, this movie pissed me off
    fucking noob ass warrior i hope someone force him to quit ko

Thiefnemo

Mr80 can u answer we about your minor healing? u use dual minor? if yes how then ?

not saying he use it but there are also good keyboards with macros, I bet u could setup it for good minor efect :X

Thiefnemo

not saying he use it but there are also good keyboards with macros, I bet u could setup it for good minor efect :X[/b]
    thats what i think... maybe he use some kind of keyboard/mouse with macro or anyway he can setup his mouse for example with minor on a 4th button...

Thats not the real HumansCaptain. The real HumansCaptain is better. He isn&#39;t good, but he is better. That is someone else playing his character. I think the real Humanscaptain wants to 1v1 you. I think you should do it Boo aka the self proclaimed "legend of xig".

I personally don&#39;t care. When i played, all of you were chumps. Call it "envy" or "jealousy", but there is no way you can minor and combo with one hand, while right clicking on your mouse.

If you can explain how you do it, then I will toss in the towel and admit I am wrong (which I do very seldom).

Once again, nothing against you, I am speaking what I observe.

dragonsrock

am i only one who noticed that the warriro screwed up cuz he doesnt know how to pot?
    he is aparently used to party pk where he rarly has to heal him self, he slowed down attacks and started sliding cuz he want out of mana.

Mr80

Thats not the real HumansCaptain. The real HumansCaptain is better. He isn&#39;t good, but he is better. That is someone else playing his character. I think the real Humanscaptain wants to 1v1 you. I think you should do it Boo aka the self proclaimed "legend of xig".

I personally don&#39;t care. When i played, all of you were chumps. Call it "envy" or "jealousy", but there is no way you can minor and combo with one hand, while right clicking on your mouse.

If you can explain how you do it, then I will toss in the towel and admit I am wrong (which I do very seldom).

Once again, nothing against you, I am speaking what I observe.[/b]
    i know Moe you have nothing against me ,, and i dont care of you do

"legend of xig" you like it or you dont ,, i dont care coz i got too many proof of this i can show you,, or you can arange any fight u like with anyone.

You said this is not real HumansCaptain but thats him coz when i pmed him for vs last time he said ok noob ,,

if someone asking for vs and asking where is Mr8O why not come vs and you did saw that on his post on ranking and you said Mr8O my hero ahuae !! why would he let every fuking noob play his char at least he will say to them if Mr8O going vs me dont vs him and let me know so i come vs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On both movis that was real humanscaptain and i dont care if he wanna vs anytime i am ready but i hate to see him again keep runing : s and for that i will keep fraping him.

I use
    1/2/3/5/7/8 full pk
    7/8/1/3 some time 2 for Vs
    7/8 for tanker vs

my left hand on minor/mana/light/cure + R / W / S / E when needed
    my right hand Skills also i use R / E here and mouse and right click when needed
    i use minor combo with 2 hands on keyborad!! and i also combo and mana with my left hand and use minor on right hand when neeeded

i start learning minor combo by using right click on mouse and comboing by my left hand this is long time ago
    then i started learning minor combo with both hand and i still have right click on mouse which helps me more minoring on full pk if many ppl attack me
    so on full pk,, if i am runing away from full party i still can use both minors on right click mouse and on skill bar and i hardly die.

my english is not so good to keep explaining lol

Moe dont make me write alot

Banned

i know Moe you have nothing against me ,, and i dont care of you do

"legend of xig" you like it or you dont ,, i dont care coz i got too many proof of this i can show you,, or you can arange any fight u like with anyone.

You said this is not real HumansCaptain but thats him coz when i pmed him for vs last time he said ok noob ,,

if someone asking for vs and asking where is Mr8O why not come vs and you did saw that on his post on ranking and you said Mr8O my hero ahuae !! why would he let every fuking noob play his char at least he will say to them if Mr8O going vs me dont vs him and let me know so i come vs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On both movis that was real humanscaptain and i dont care if he wanna vs anytime i am ready but i hate to see him again keep runing : s and for that i will keep fraping him.

I use
    1/2/3/5/7/8 full pk
    7/8/1/3 some time 2 for Vs
    7/8 for tanker vs

my left hand on minor/mana/light/cure + R / W / S / E when needed
    my right hand Skills also i use R / E here and mouse and right click when needed
    i use minor combo with 2 hands on keyborad!! and i also combo and mana with my left hand and use minor on right hand when neeeded

i start learning minor combo by using right click on mouse and comboing by my left hand this is long time ago
    then i started learning minor combo with both hand and i still have right click on mouse which helps me more minoring on full pk if many ppl attack me
    so on full pk,, if i am runing away from full party i still can use both minors on right click mouse and on skill bar and i hardly die.

my english is not so good to keep explaining lol

Moe dont make me write alot [/b]
    Are you a left hand minor healer.

wawh

isnt that minor going too fast to just have it once on skillbar?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast