Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig

This is a discussion on Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the question is how that warrior got lvl 80...
Page: 5

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

the question is how that warrior got lvl 80

the question is how that warrior got lvl 80 [/b]
    sliding ds????

Banned

ok i know he explained how he minor heals but this what i thought and is very possible before he did.

its the same as undefeated. since unde has a laptop and all the keys are so close he minor heals with right click AND taps it with a finger on his left hand while comboing, which is possible bcuz all the keys are so close together.

jamppa

damn that warrior sucks, turks slide..

WiggityWACK

i cant even finish watching the movie cuz that warrior pissed me off that much :S

why slide in the arena? you dont lose anything...and sliding in cz is retarded what a waste of a lvl 80 -.-

Banned

And here are the rogues stats <_<

EDIT: nvm posted wrong SS <_<

SokoBo4

omg what a waste of a warrior lvl 80

i know Moe you have nothing against me ,, and i dont care of you do

"legend of xig" you like it or you dont ,, i dont care coz i got too many proof of this i can show you,, or you can arange any fight u like with anyone.

You said this is not real HumansCaptain but thats him coz when i pmed him for vs last time he said ok noob ,,

if someone asking for vs and asking where is Mr8O why not come vs and you did saw that on his post on ranking and you said Mr8O my hero ahuae !! why would he let every fuking noob play his char at least he will say to them if Mr8O going vs me dont vs him and let me know so i come vs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On both movis that was real humanscaptain and i dont care if he wanna vs anytime i am ready but i hate to see him again keep runing : s and for that i will keep fraping him.

I use
    1/2/3/5/7/8 full pk
    7/8/1/3 some time 2 for Vs
    7/8 for tanker vs

my left hand on minor/mana/light/cure + R / W / S / E when needed
    my right hand Skills also i use R / E here and mouse and right click when needed
    i use minor combo with 2 hands on keyborad!! and i also combo and mana with my left hand and use minor on right hand when neeeded

i start learning minor combo by using right click on mouse and comboing by my left hand this is long time ago
    then i started learning minor combo with both hand and i still have right click on mouse which helps me more minoring on full pk if many ppl attack me
    so on full pk,, if i am runing away from full party i still can use both minors on right click mouse and on skill bar and i hardly die.

my english is not so good to keep explaining lol

Moe dont make me write alot [/b]
    When I said "Mr80 is my hero", I was being sarcastic. I wasn&#39;t trying to insult you, but merely trying to cause a flame war.

I know where your fingers would be. You would be using your left hand, as it is apparent by your skill bar on the video. But, I can&#39;t picture anyone (not just you) comboing effectively with that set up as you would be using your 2 least mobile fingers to minor heal.

I could be wrong, and if I am wrong, I am very sorry. As you said, you don&#39;t have to prove to anyone that you are the "legend of xigenon". I am noone special. You don&#39;t have to prove anything to me, if you know you are the best.

Lets get back to this topic, yes he won, and humanscaptain is really not considered good. He made his nps because he is in the best clan in Xigenon - Badboyz (who have had been led by people such as Toni, Fleece, Ixchel, Maple, etc). He usually pked with them.

Banned

that kind of minor isnt really that hard. For all the ppl who have pots on 1 simply replace with minor and hit a bit faster. Put mp pots on a skill and hit it while ur comboing, or put it on 2. Put your combo from 3 to 6 , 7 as lf and 8 as whatever u want. Its all about practice, if u have the drive to practice it for at least 6 hrs a day in arena u will master it. But if u have a life just stick with what u doing.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Uber items and 2x minor ( right click on mouse ) GG very good movie mr80,you are pro

*sarcasm*

Axarus

lvl 80 and sliding?? wtf

Mr80

sliding ds????[/b]
    funny 1

i use that same minor cmobo its not difficult to do its actually pretty simple and gets the job done and i see nothing wrong with using a double minor its just skills that help the rogue heal to the best of its ability so i dont see what ur complainging about ahhhh double minor boohoo dont like it then get over it its part of the rogues setup

0RC

HumansCaptain good guy :wub:

Hostibus

plop yea warrior sucked but ... theres nothing special in that he loses against rogue that got imba items and uses double minor ( i`m not saying its wrong there are difrent opinions and nobody cares that ) the point is that he lost and slided - well thats lame for sure ;P but anyways i would prefer to have that warrior in my cz pk party then ur rogue i`m pretty sure that he know what to do in cz ;p well if not ... sliding 80 warrior will still pwn i think xDDDDDD

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast