Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig

This is a discussion on Mr80/BOOOOOOO vs HumansCaptain Xig within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kinda gay... he brings his priest while he vs and when his hp going very low she heals him, lol ...
Page: 6

BottenAnna

kinda gay... he brings his priest while he vs and when his hp going very low she heals him, lol just G A Y

anyway about your skills, one of the best but 0ishi > everyone

Mr80

kinda gay... he brings his priest while he vs and when his hp going very low she heals him, lol just G A Y

anyway about your skills, one of the best but 0ishi > everyone[/b]
    this is what you believe in,, so i wont mind

btw got any movie of 0ishi?

maybe i can learn something lol

GL

HotAsIce

The only thing I'd suggest is using the song bitch nigga by Dr. Dre looped as a background, cause thats exactly what that warrior is :P

Mr80

The only thing I'd suggest is using the song bitch nigga by Dr. Dre looped as a background, cause thats exactly what that warrior is :P[/b]
    :P

got link of it? coz i am looking for new good songs

i didn't read all the topic but i must say 1 thing what a shame
    why people posting those stupid vs both of them r sux high lvl bad skill

and the guy who said that dosu 1 of those sliders pls stfu u dont even know him and u talkin' shit
    pls go vs with those that u laugh on and then talk like unbeatable okthnxbb

dosu

like i said at beginnin of this topic, that warrior as u see his np kills more then u in cz ^^ he is more into team work maybe and thats what ko is about

and i must say that i noticed that u feel like fukin best roque who ever played KO.... dude there is no best roque in 1v1... no such thing, and even if u wouldnt be the one any baba like ur self will come up with gear like urs , use 2x minor and none will die -_-"

so please get it more lightly , jerk off maybe, watch ur favourite episode of village people and just relax. u r not best, u never were and never will be, but by thinkin / sayin to all that u r , its just pathetic and lowering ur "social" value to like fukin none, think bout it , hey

Mr80

like i said at beginnin of this topic, that warrior as u see his np kills more then u in cz ^^ he is more into team work maybe and thats what ko is about

and i must say that i noticed that u feel like fukin best roque who ever played KO.... dude there is no best roque in 1v1... no such thing, and even if u wouldnt be the one any baba like ur self will come up with gear like urs , use 2x minor and none will die -_-"

so please get it more lightly , jerk off maybe, watch ur favourite episode of village people and just relax. u r not best, u never were and never will be, but by thinkin / sayin to all that u r , its just pathetic and lowering ur "social" value to like fukin none, think bout it , hey[/b]
    dont have time for a pathetic noob like you. i dont give a fuk about nps? and i dont care if i have 2mlins or 100 hours all same for me as long i am having fun playing this game and spending good times with friends. i think ppl with '' High Nps and Items and lvl '' Are so pathetic when i see them Runing away and using their Shield from Vs!!!!!!!!!
    And this is what happend always : s

I never said I am Best rogue or this game is only about vs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont b1tch here on forums if you got some thing on your mind bring it up baby!

dont just shit behind your Pc and Watch!

Madness

really nice movie..gg

dosu

dude u hate ppl with high lvl and good gear ? wtf u r fukin lvl 80 with fukin baba items and u needed to sit like ages in front of this game to get that ( fair way ...), i dont give a fuk if u ahve friends or not

im just sayin u r nothin special, just baba roque with 2x minor actin like he is the shit, wah u r same like others just the diff is u got lvl and gear , thats the end

im pleasured that u call me noob, just proves my statments, dont know if u ever noticed, the one who say noob right away is one him self to start with, dont feel so pro aga coz u r not

and u said "dont b1tch here on forums if you got some thing on your mind bring it up baby! " eee didnt i just brought it up in 1st post ?
    plz dont tell me come 1v1 then , coz at that point u would fukin stab ur own back, and dont call me baby, im not into guyz im really sorry but still good like finding ur soulm8

TheGreatest

dude u hate ppl with high lvl and good gear ? wtf u r fukin lvl 80 with fukin baba items and u needed to sit like ages in front of this game to get that ( fair way ...), i dont give a fuk if u ahve friends or not

im just sayin u r nothin special, just baba roque with 2x minor actin like he is the shit, wah u r same like others just the diff is u got lvl and gear , thats the end

im pleasured that u call me noob, just proves my statments, dont know if u ever noticed, the one who say noob right away is one him self to start with, dont feel so pro aga coz u r not

and u said "dont b1tch here on forums if you got some thing on your mind bring it up baby! " eee didnt i just brought it up in 1st post ?
    plz dont tell me come 1v1 then , coz at that point u would fukin stab ur own back, and dont call me baby, im not into guyz im really sorry but still good like finding ur soulm8[/b]

"i dont give a fuk ..i dont give a sh1t..i dont give.." no sense

its not your business if he have baba or mama items you can farm/buy them or go whine in the market section to stop ppl from selling their items.

2 minor 1 minor while its not against k2 policy ppl are free to use them.

In minor vs non will die when a noob rouge will use his dd.

Noob= new to the game, ppl who afraid to fight and keep whining, ppl who don’t wanna lose whatever it takes(dd, cs, talia, ahw, blind, run, town)………

SexyReplay

:huh:

human_sin

that warrior is a noob, mr80 in full shell how the hell would he use defense armors?

NEMANYA

they are both noobs...

Eshman

Zuhahaha Ownt xD

Sustain

plz dont tell me come 1v1 then , coz at that point u would fukin stab ur own back, and dont call me baby, im not into guyz im really sorry but still good like finding ur soulm8[/b]
    lol the noobness.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456