Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Mr80 BOOOOOOOOOOO! On GoldRoger Vs Movie = ) 99% are lvl 80s

This is a discussion on Mr80 BOOOOOOOOOOO! On GoldRoger Vs Movie = ) 99% are lvl 80s within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol just admit it MrBOOOOO is pro nice 1v1 vid there boo good gun[/b] with 3 hands i can pwn ...
Page: 2

wawh

lol just admit it MrBOOOOO is pro nice 1v1 vid there boo good gun[/b]
    with 3 hands i can pwn too :lol:

FranekDolas

very nice

everytime i use rightclick minor, ill have to stop playing at 10.00 pm because there are people that want sleep

and no ill not post anythign about the vid.

Banned

pfff u are stupid.....u use right click minor so...2 persons go awayzzzzz[/b]
    i hate noobs with no brain like you...
    i use right click also coz my minor combo work with 1 minor on skill bar + 1 minor on right click... 1 hand on mouse 1 hand on keyboard so hard????

and BOOOOOO combo look like a normal right click+1 minor on keyboard!! and cant use mana faster then others peoples coz he how all use 1920 mana pots so he ill run out of mana !!!

Tsikis

i wanna see video with boooo doing minorcombo hiself..... lol noobie...u have only items .....

Tsikis

i hate noobs with no brain like you...
    i use right click also coz my minor combo work with 1 minor on skill bar + 1 minor on right click... 1 hand on mouse 1 hand on keyboard so hard????

and BOOOOOO combo look like a normal right click+1 minor on keyboard!! and cant use mana faster then others peoples coz he how all use 1920 mana pots so he ill run out of mana !!![/b]

Well...i play alone and none help me with minor and my minor is better than yours and if u think i am noob with no brain its ur problem cause u have only items and no skills.......learn to play alone and not with help dude

Mike_Miller

this is not a flame at all but seriously want to know if it is true. you have single minor set on your skill bar maybe on right click too, but your minor shows up in like a 4-5 set on your info bar. is it really a pedal or is it ppl just hating?

::ShockWave::

2nd song name? :]

Sustain

this is not a flame at all but seriously want to know if it is true. you have single minor set on your skill bar maybe on right click too, but your minor shows up in like a 4-5 set on your info bar. is it really a pedal or is it ppl just hating?[/b]
    It isn't pedal, he made pwn videos before pedal was introduced.

Banned

If BOOOOOOO use mana fast as you all said in less then 5 sec after the VS start he burned all his mana!!!! and isnt SO!!!!

so hard?
    if then on attack window u see 4 mana in a row thats just lag ...remmeber he is recording!!!

nathan16

Boo is a good player.

Unr4ted

very ice vid good music good combo btw can yall stop flaming his topics about him using pedals
    its do childish

2nd song name? :][/b]
    Daddy Yankee .ft fergie - Impacto

Aguila-x-

he's good.. no doubt..
    but am pretty sure he uses something else.. if u see carefully, in his minorheals, u'll notice small breaks of his minors.. he's like being too fast with 1 mh button that he needs small breaks so he wont run out of mana for other skills.. and, tbh, there's no way to cast that much mh in 1 sec.. unless u do use right click + mh key button, but he doesnt use that cuz he have right click on lightfeet, not to mention he's atacking, and i know it cuz i do that.. *right click on minor + mh key" to overheal..

am a rogue for so long time, so i can assure that ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast