Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mr80''BOOOOOOOOOOO vs llSnakell all lvl 80s Xig

This is a discussion on Mr80''BOOOOOOOOOOO vs llSnakell all lvl 80s Xig within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nah Snake > Boo http://www.izlesene.com/video/oyun/56679/eraclan_pk...
Page: 2

N1GG4

sorry snake but if i dont recall correctly and you can check the video u did use the lvl 80 skill on him cause it showed up on the top right unless if that means hes using it but w/e

hamad2

that wasnt me .. that was real snake .. + not only this pvp also there alot pvp about booo diying ...

wait for me .. im putting all in 1 pvp and we will see

hamad2

even if u blaming snake that he use lvl 80 skill .. u can check .. why he did .. booooooooo is noob he is healing his self so snake feel boring from this shit ..

+ u can check even if he use or no .. snake hp is full

TheGreatest

sorry that was snake big disgrace video lvl80 vs lvl77 and run after that.

i asked the real snake not to sell coz i was trying to arrange a vs with him, he was scared coz he know Mr80 on a lvl80 sin will be his worst nightmare.

Mr80 beat snake over 100 time snake win 1 coz of his lvl and quit np its one of the funniest thing happened in USKO for a long time.

btw the ppl you see in the movie was waiting snake to finish the vs coz he took their items for it you know Mr80 was a big deal you need + + + items and a lvl advantage to take him down.

for BornToKill

really i was happy when i know you was playing coz i was trying to show you that you are skilled in forums not in the game but you have skill in running, btw you are asking Mr80 to come to arena!? did you find someone to play your char for the vs?

you wasted your money on a sin, take my advice and sell it or help exp parties they need a wolf/swifter you would help some one who would kill Mr80 for you 1 day.

last thing to say son becareful what you wish it might come true " Mr80 ding tik tak Booooom AssWipe" :lol:

i like the way you act like a man. :lol:

Banned

what can you say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO is a dam beast at sin
    hes best ever
    that pther dude is a pussy

hamad2

u want me to reply u mr greates ... k then let me reply u ,,, not u and not boo can kill me

and about snake .. he rape booo not to show he is best

Becuz Snake = first lvl 80 sin in xig .. and boooooo always talk shit about him that he is noob lvl 80 and we have watch the pvp

but boooooooo didn't forgot this .. he buy +9 weapons +3 +2 unqies lvl 80 char for 1 thing = kill Snake

and i think even in his pvp he cant kill me

baba MrGay i have 1 rule in my life .. is "" Who I fuck 1 time .. i dont fuck him again "" but i will broke this rule ..

becuz i fuked MrGay behind orc town i didn;t farp becuz i use noob laptop as u know gold ..

and i didn't take ss becuz i thought ShowMaGaY is fren

anyway as i say and i will say .. i wait for u in arena x1 i will never xp or pk i wait 4 ever

and btw why ShowMaGay used 50 talia yesterday ?

becuz i have 30 dd shell boots ???? HAHAAHAHAHA so poor i dont have .. i farped this one and i still want more

Coming soon baba so soon ..

PS: the greates .. wow nice reply u didn;t use any bad word .. ty for ur reply

I wait for ShowMaGay

human_sin

that music...
    Mr80>snake

tMr80>snake[/b]
    well about the > and < thing i cant talk to much. one thing.

i didnt like it.

TheGreatest

u want me to reply u mr greates ... k then let me reply u ,,, not u and not boo can kill me
    and about snake .. he rape booo not to show he is best
    Becuz Snake = first lvl 80 sin in xig .. and boooooo always talk shit about him that he is noob lvl 80 and we have watch the pvp

but boooooooo didn&#39;t forgot this .. he buy +9 weapons +3 +2 unqies lvl 80 char for 1 thing = kill Snake
    and i think even in his pvp he cant kill me

baba MrGay i have 1 rule in my life .. is "" Who I fuck 1 time .. i dont fuck him again "" but i will broke this rule ..

becuz i fuked MrGay behind orc town i didn;t farp becuz i use noob laptop as u know gold ..

and i didn&#39;t take ss becuz i thought ShowMaGaY is fren

anyway as i say and i will say .. i wait for u in arena x1 i will never xp or pk i wait 4 ever
    and btw why ShowMaGay used 50 talia yesterday ?

becuz i have 30 dd shell boots ???? HAHAAHAHAHA so poor i dont have .. i farped this one and i still want more
    Coming soon baba so soon ..
    PS: the greates .. wow nice reply u didn;t use any bad word .. ty for ur reply
    I wait for ShowMaGay [/b]

then i will see you tonight.

dont forget to put your valk armor and dd in the inn hosts.

you know our country timing ask your freind who will vs for you to be there.

hamad2

hahaha who will vs for me ? LOL .

i dont need anyone to vs for me ..

+ i have sent for u letter and i went maradon to pm u

u never reply

1 time somone reply with new lie : "" im not mrgay im his fren i play for him ""

befor when elu do the same the old lie was about "" Im not MrGay im his fren i exp for him""

so lol on u guys ...

and not ur bussnies where i will put my dd

and about vlkry .. im always without helmet vllry

hamad2

and btw i didn;t know .. i read the topic say BOOOOOOOOOOOOO vs llSnakell

didn&#39;t know its say GOLDBERG vs llSnakelll oo

now i know

u will be on right click np gg ...

good luck guys

wawh

hmmm, that boooo guy...
    is minor healing + comboing + having a finger on the W/Z (for moving forward) + clicking right click for light feet
    how the fuck is that possible?

TheGreatest

and btw i didn;t know .. i read the topic say BOOOOOOOOOOOOO vs llSnakell
    didn&#39;t know its say GOLDBERG vs llSnakelll oo

now i know

u will be on right click np gg ...

good luck guys[/b]

whats wrong why you didnt vs?

you kept saying am not the real one and then you say your freinds will debuff me lol

i know from the start you will never fight

hamad2

aq .. u use stealth and 1 time u comed to me lvl 80 skill even we didn;t say start didnt open sc

when i come back we start little without sc II_PINK_II u log from other pc .. debuff me

And when i tell u .. u say k iwill not debuff and u keep doing it .. until waste 2 scrolls ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12