Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

MrBison PK Movie

This is a discussion on MrBison PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well made and entertaining movie. I don't want to join to those random 10/10 guys so here is one thing ...
Page: 3

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

well made and entertaining movie. I don't want to join to those random 10/10 guys so here is one thing I didn't like much - a bit more solo/duo clips would have been better (and maybe a few vs-es) :P but nice teamwork tho and my kind of music <3 overall it was a 8/10 for me

HO HO HO HOSTIIIILLLEEE....... gg tsikis

haha omg been waiting for this. i will watch it later tonight when i have time. but the fact that you used bullet for my valentine makes me know this vid is going to be intenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

i said i will come back when u got 1m nps

All the clips were beast, sin perspective > all. GG vid man.

Quote Originally Posted by henkish View Post
    i said i will come back when u got 1m nps
    Come back when I get 300k Henk.

Gr8 movie, nice pk's, gr8 following of duffs and not to much overedits etc.

Conclusion; good movie and a lot better then that soppe crap

gg vid
    really like the parts where it was just 2-4 guys in party

like like like like <3 <3 <3 10/10

I luv all of Hugge's movies(check my wall^^). Bison... best dcz rogue on server.

6/10 Didn't like it that much ... I quess I expected more or I got just bad day :P
    Got boored after some mins, Maybe more soloing next time.
    I expected like 3 vs 1 vs:es and other stuffs... What I have watched other dcz rogue movies
    keep up the work ^^

Quote Originally Posted by HighRoller View Post
    6/10 Didn't like it that much ... I quess I expected more or I got just bad day :P
    Got boored after some mins, Maybe more soloing next time.
    I expected like 3 vs 1 vs:es and other stuffs... What I have watched other dcz rogue movies
    keep up the work ^^
    well didnt show my skills or something here !! i can tank more than 3 rogues !! but i just made this video !!! for my clanie !!! we dont even use ventrilo and we did well !! we know each others moves so we could easily play without vent !!!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

OK, here I go.

As for you, the player Tsikis aka MrBison, you did absolutely marvelous. I noticed a lot of things throughout the movie that basically shows me exactly what kind of player you are. First question I wanna ask tho, do any of you guys pk in vent? I'm guessing you don't since everything is going on in chat, even got it all set up with the macro's haha :P very cute I see you don't like to pk with your mouse, everything you need to do goes straight to your fingers onto the keyboard, which is an amazing thing to me cause I haven't done that in years, I've gotten too spoiled with items and fell in love with the mouse as if I'm pking on a warrior You even tapped TAB as fast as you can to the bottom of your party list to minor GStill, that's very impressive maneuvering as a sin. You play like a sin I once knew on Ares named HeywoodJablomy; try minor'ing your entire party whilst looking at the outside situation, getting ready to attack who you want to and then go right back to supporting your party :P Back then, that was possible, but now were on cooldown =/ Most importantly about you, as a sin player, your best attribute is your patience. You use your skills in an orderly fashion and sometimes wait for when the time is right to attack, instead of bashing on everyone you Z or see duffed and end up having to wait another 12 seconds so you can Spike/Thrust again, when that's your most powerful NP making skills Tsikis, as a player, I vote you as 8/10 only because; I only got to see party pk, I didn't get to see a lot of support but then again, your party didn't really need it most of the time and besides, all the orcs in the movie sucked really badly anyway. Orcs outnumbered you in every fight, yet they hardly made any kills on you throughout the movie.

Now as for the editing; I would have told you that this would be added to the "legendary CWest videos" if you chose better music. Not even one song was relevant to the feeling of the video, I felt like you or Swep just added songs that sounded cool or that they were your favorite songs. I wish I put "my favorite songs" in a video, then the movie would be more pointed toward "my own memory", which is usually what everyone does, but it's different here, "it's a ko4life thing" Editing wasn't crazy, which is a plus, not a bad thing. In Ardream videos, the viewer needs to pay attention to every aspect as it is the fastest paced zone in all of KO, so editing unnecesarily would have made the movie shitty, so good job Swep, nice resolution as well. The second question I wanted to ask you is this; Since you didn't put any credits at the end of the video, does this mean your not quitting and might make a new video sometime in the near future?

Overall rating is 9/10 also because you had an abundance of different types of situational party pk sessions and not to mention the 12 minute duration, very nice. Next time, (if there is a next time) I hope to see some more interesting clips such as duo's or trio's, even some RLB or CZ pk for the fun of it...

This movie is a breath of fresh nostalgia waiting to be reminisced, thanks for posting<3

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    OK, here I go.

As for you, the player Tsikis aka MrBison, you did absolutely marvelous. I noticed a lot of things throughout the movie that basically shows me exactly what kind of player you are. First question I wanna ask tho, do any of you guys pk in vent? I'm guessing you don't since everything is going on in chat, even got it all set up with the macro's haha :P very cute I see you don't like to pk with your mouse, everything you need to do goes straight to your fingers onto the keyboard, which is an amazing thing to me cause I haven't done that in years, I've gotten too spoiled with items and fell in love with the mouse as if I'm pking on a warrior You even tapped TAB as fast as you can to the bottom of your party list to minor GStill, that's very impressive maneuvering as a sin. You play like a sin I once knew on Ares named HeywoodJablomy; try minor'ing your entire party whilst looking at the outside situation, getting ready to attack who you want to and then go right back to supporting your party :P Back then, that was possible, but now were on cooldown =/ Most importantly about you, as a sin player, your best attribute is your patience. You use your skills in an orderly fashion and sometimes wait for when the time is right to attack, instead of bashing on everyone you Z or see duffed and end up having to wait another 12 seconds so you can Spike/Thrust again, when that's your most powerful NP making skills Tsikis, as a player, I vote you as 8/10 only because; I only got to see party pk, I didn't get to see a lot of support but then again, your party didn't really need it most of the time and besides, all the orcs in the movie sucked really badly anyway. Orcs outnumbered you in every fight, yet they hardly made any kills on you throughout the movie.

Now as for the editing; I would have told you that this would be added to the "legendary CWest videos" if you chose better music. Not even one song was relevant to the feeling of the video, I felt like you or Swep just added songs that sounded cool or that they were your favorite songs. I wish I put "my favorite songs" in a video, then the movie would be more pointed toward "my own memory", which is usually what everyone does, but it's different here, "it's a ko4life thing" Editing wasn't crazy, which is a plus, not a bad thing. In Ardream videos, the viewer needs to pay attention to every aspect as it is the fastest paced zone in all of KO, so editing unnecesarily would have made the movie shitty, so good job Swep, nice resolution as well. The second question I wanted to ask you is this; Since you didn't put any credits at the end of the video, does this mean your not quitting and might make a new video sometime in the near future?

Overall rating is 9/10 also because you had an abundance of different types of situational party pk sessions and not to mention the 12 minute duration, very nice. Next time, (if there is a next time) I hope to see some more interesting clips such as duo's or trio's, even some RLB or CZ pk for the fun of it...

This movie is a breath of fresh nostalgia waiting to be reminisced, thanks for posting<3
    i was waiting for ur Comment ^^ !! thx ! and yea about the questions we dont use vent !!

p.s i am so unlucky !! when i have the fraps off we made the best pk in ardream also !! when i am solo i made some gg kills like 5 or 6 vs me !! but i didnt had fraps on !! well idc and i am not gonna show my skills or something i just made this movie for fun !!! and tbh this is the only reason that i am still playing ko !!!
    i like to pk with friends !! thats why i didnt make any clip solo or something !! <3 also i dont like to say i am better than u or something !! thats why i didnt make a vs or something there !!! i hope u can understand that <3

Sry if my english sucks

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Yeah I understand, trust me, it's the only reason why I'm still playing this cursed game :P your so cute when you type XD nab<3 Yeah, everyone's videos are like that, "we never seem to catch a fraps on the greatest of clips so we end up having to try too hard while were frapsing and it's never as good as it should have been when I wasn't frapsing" :P that's only natural baba, yet, it's also the whole point to why people rate on these vids on ko4life cause it's to see how you were able to fraps + pk = to make a movie, which is harder than simply pk'ing, obviously. Granted that most of us who make videos' are aimed for our own memory, or for fun, but we post them here on forums for people to judge whether they liked or disliked it too, so you gotta show something interesting yakno

edit; your Engrish is fine ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yeah I understand, trust me, it's the only reason why I'm still playing this cursed game :P your so cute when you type XD nab<3 Yeah, everyone's videos are like that, "we never seem to catch a fraps on the greatest of clips so we end up having to try too hard while were frapsing and it's never as good as it should have been when I wasn't frapsing" :P that's only natural baba, yet, it's also the whole point to why people rate on these vids on ko4life cause it's to see how you were able to fraps + pk = to make a movie, which is harder than simply pk'ing, obviously. Granted that most of us who make videos' are aimed for our own memory, or for fun, but we post them here on forums for people to judge whether they liked or disliked it too, so you gotta show something interesting yakno

edit; your Engrish is fine ^^
    yea i c :P !! well always i am trying to do my best !! i will love if people gonna like it !! and thx also for the people that dislike the video !! i dont really care !! its a game thats all !! and thx again danny for ur comment <3 i love u !

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast