Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

MrBison PK Movie

This is a discussion on MrBison PK Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I love you too malaka<3...
Page: 4

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I love you too malaka<3

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Now as for the editing; I would have told you that this would be added to the "legendary CWest videos" if you chose better music. Not even one song was relevant to the feeling of the video, I felt like you or Swep just added songs that sounded cool or that they were your favorite songs. I wish I put "my favorite songs" in a video, then the movie would be more pointed toward "my own memory", which is usually what everyone does, but it's different here, "it's a ko4life thing" Editing wasn't crazy, which is a plus, not a bad thing. In Ardream videos, the viewer needs to pay attention to every aspect as it is the fastest paced zone in all of KO, so editing unnecesarily would have made the movie shitty, so good job Swep, nice resolution as well.
    Me and Tsikis chose the music together. In my opinion this kind of music is perfect for rogue videos. But everyone has a different taste i guess
    And I agree with you on the edit part. The gameplay should ALWAYS be the main focus of a full lenght video like this.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Dear Tsikis,

You are my sunshine, i want to make love to you in.....ugh OH whoops, wrong section . This was one of the best movies i have seen in so long, not to mention one of the best iv seen EVER. I wish you put some 1v1's in there, but it was still great without it. Hugo, you did a great job editing, i already told Tsikis it was perfect, too many edits and effects isn't all that great in my opinion. I hope you make another, add some nice vs's in there, maybe some funny things too. Not much to say, you know i think your the best rogue already so..

Love,
    Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Dear Tsikis,

You are my sunshine, i want to make love to you in.....ugh OH whoops, wrong section . This was one of the best movies i have seen in so long, not to mention one of the best iv seen EVER. I wish you put some 1v1's in there, but it was still great without it. Hugo, you did a great job editing, i already told Tsikis it was perfect, too many edits and effects isn't all that great in my opinion. I hope you make another, add some nice vs's in there, maybe some funny things too. Not much to say, you know i think your the best rogue already so..

Love,
    Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pat !! u are like my 4th Aderfos (brother) !!! thx u for ur comment !! and i hope in the next video (if it will be ) u will be there !!! and you know already that u are my best partner <3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hugge View Post
    Me and Tsikis chose the music together. In my opinion this kind of music is perfect for rogue videos. But everyone has a different taste i guess
    And I agree with you on the edit part. The gameplay should ALWAYS be the main focus of a full lenght video like this.
    Yeah true, everyone does have their own taste but that's not at all what I was referring to :P Lyrically, the music was extremely irrelevant to the game or the video, one example is Comatose; it's about love, not killing people

finally yr pk vid done

i like it, even i was not in it, it brings memories of pk we had together. oh the orc hill and rushing down to get behind orc that just killed all humanz camping there

gg edits too, one of better edited pk vids i watched in my opinion. just found the pauses (black screen) a bit too long between clips.

<3

ves

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yeah true, everyone does have their own taste but that's not at all what I was referring to :P Lyrically, the music was extremely irrelevant to the game or the video, one example is Comatose; it's about love, not killing people

for us whose first language is not English it doesn't matter we have to listen to the song thoughtfully if we want to understand what the vocalist is singing about so in a Pk movie we just care about how it sounds like, not about the lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by lili View Post
    finally yr pk vid done

i like it, even i was not in it, it brings memories of pk we had together. oh the orc hill and rushing down to get behind orc that just killed all humanz camping there

gg edits too, one of better edited pk vids i watched in my opinion. just found the pauses (black screen) a bit too long between clips.

<3

ves
    ah ves i miss u a lot ;( !! u should come back !!! 1 day i hope u will come back ;( and i am happy that u like the movie

Btw wut happenend to ur cz rogue, never saw it again

I have the sudden urge to watch lion king

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    All the clips were beast, sin perspective > all. GG vid man.

Come back when I get 300k Henk.

deal .

shanny92

damn awesome movie, gogog make 2th pk movie plox

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    I have the sudden urge to watch lion king
    lmao i was thinkin the same thing after that first song

GG pk vid tsikis <3 lafff
    awesome job on targeting the duffed orcs
    gg sin ^.^ aq stay lvl 59

good job on editing the vid hugge

Banned Senior Member