Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

MrBison PK trailer

This is a discussion on MrBison PK trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Prodigy™ wait till our little group starts pking you wont think humans are over powered ^^ we ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    wait till our little group starts pking you wont think humans are over powered ^^
    we are not over powered !! most of our clan have sucks gears !!! we are playing like a team !! and ofc !! we need to fight a powerfull orc clan !!! cuz i am sure we gonna take thems !! it will be important !!

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikey144 View Post
    uni play orc side, were way out numbered.

Bison, vid is lookin to be real nice, i think that maybe 1 human clan should NT tho, cos atm thers too many good human clans...

thers Hostile and Rising who are both real good
    then Thugs who are alright
    then those other clans luck sucksquad and one other that have a few tank warriors

all we got on orc side is the teddybears

yayay thats meeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Bison View Post
    we are not over powered !! most of our clan have sucks gears !!! we are playing like a team !! and ofc !! we need to fight a powerfull orc clan !!! cuz i am sure we gonna take thems !! it will be important !!
    hehe, this may be ture. but when the few that have gg gears are your priests and mages, it means your parties cant be stopped...

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    wait till our little group starts pking you wont think humans are over powered ^^
    whos ur lil group?

quality sux no download link?

also, wish you didnt chop off the first scene :X

other then that, lookin nice, would be better w/ better quality though lulz and dude dotn vs cursedchild and put it in the video unelss you are naked or something :P unbuffed is nice though i suppose, and considering how my whole crew pretty much quit or went 70+ there isnt really anyone solid to vs orc side atm apparently....

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post

other then that, lookin nice, would be better w/ better quality though lulz and dude dotn vs cursedchild and put it in the video unelss you are naked or something :P unbuffed is nice though i suppose, and considering how my whole crew pretty much quit or went 70+ there isnt really anyone solid to vs orc side atm apparently....
    cant believe u said this to me bankin guess i must drive to ur house and vs u then yes?

Also, wish you didnt chop off the first scene :x

other then that, lookin nice, would be better w/ better quality though lulz and dude dotn vs cursedchild and put it in the video unelss you are naked or something unbuffed is nice though i suppose, and considering how my whole crew pretty much quit or went 70+ there isnt really anyone solid to vs orc side atm apparently....
    *cough cough*

other then that, lookin nice, would be better w/ better quality though lulz and dude dotn vs cursedchild and put it in the video unelss you are naked or something unbuffed is nice though i suppose, and considering how my whole crew pretty much quit or went 70+ there isnt really anyone solid to vs orc side atm apparently....
    *cough cough*

Banned

Cool trailer bro, still dunno how can you survive that much with cooldown on minor.

That first clip was over 2 minutes long, I had to get the best parts out of it :P

Well, those clips ain't recorded by me, MrBison recorded them all by himself, but with half-size aka low quality
    If you wan't I can upload it to some place.

I loved the trailer Bison !

can't wait to pk some more with you. We remade Hostile and now we're cape-less noobs . Even tho the orcs still town if they see us.

and about the gear part. Most of us don't have great gear.

The geared people we have is :

Priests: C and ZecAAA ( zeca is playing priest now ) C has crazy gear and zeca's gear is ok.
    Warrior : I'm the only warrior in Hostile for now and I have crap gear lol full old uniques ftw.
    Sins: MrBison is good geared :P and I don't really know about the rest of the sins
    Mages : Licky simply has no gear. Sparcoooooo's gear is ok.

Really, not all of us is running with iron sets lol.

And I agree with the NT part, there are too many human clans, it's always Teddybears vs human nation. What would happen if they quit? ardream would be so dead lol.

On human side we have Hostile, Enrage, KeepOnRising, Thugs, RisingForces and a couple others. It doesn't make sense actually. there are always 20+ humans vs 1 orc party.

ANYWAY, GG bison Can't wait for the full movie I hope I'll be in there too :$. Even though I won't be online for the incomming 3 days because I'm going on a short holiday .

I give a + for how the trailer is made and a + how u played
    Nice one look forward to see your video

*cough cough*

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Add my sin to clan =]

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    I loved the trailer Bison !

can't wait to pk some more with you. We remade Hostile and now we're cape-less noobs . Even tho the orcs still town if they see us.

and about the gear part. Most of us don't have great gear.

The geared people we have is :

Priests: C and ZecAAA ( zeca is playing priest now ) C has crazy gear and zeca's gear is ok.
    Warrior : I'm the only warrior in Hostile for now and I have crap gear lol full old uniques ftw.
    Sins: MrBison is good geared :P and I don't really know about the rest of the sins
    Mages : Licky simply has no gear. Sparcoooooo's gear is ok.

Really, not all of us is running with iron sets lol.

And I agree with the NT part, there are too many human clans, it's always Teddybears vs human nation. What would happen if they quit? ardream would be so dead lol.

On human side we have Hostile, Enrage, KeepOnRising, Thugs, RisingForces and a couple others. It doesn't make sense actually. there are always 20+ humans vs 1 orc party.

ANYWAY, GG bison Can't wait for the full movie I hope I'll be in there too :$. Even though I won't be online for the incomming 3 days because I'm going on a short holiday .
    idk InstansClassics Starting to pk now so ye

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast