Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

MrBison pk vid. C-West DLW

This is a discussion on MrBison pk vid. C-West DLW within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Posting this for a friend, this is not me. I know there's a lot of controversy about him, but please ...
Page: 1

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Default MrBison pk vid. C-West DLW

Posting this for a friend, this is not me. I know there's a lot of controversy about him, but please don't flame. Just rate the video.

Download link: Download ????????? ??? KnightOnLine 2009 09 29 12 39 28 59.wmv

P.S Its not on youtube because he says the songs wont work and he doesn't know how to fix that.
    Last edited by AsSaiLaNT9082; 10-07-2009 at 02:43 PM.

sins are boring to me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    sins are boring to me
    thanks for sharing

This guy is a scammer, but i'll watch it anyway

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Salmin View Post
    thanks for sharing

This guy is a scammer, but i'll watch it anyway
    otherwise, the pk is nice, i think

-1.5/10.... 10 point deduction for scamming....

m4cios

omg i love sin movies ... too bad that this guys is scammer but i give 9/10 to this video ... it was worth downloading it :P

baaaahh , too lazy to download it , put it on youtube even without song

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    baaaahh , too lazy to download it , put it on youtube even without song
    yeh, my net sht takes like 1 hr to download a 10 min movie so youtube pls

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Posting this for a friend, this is not me. I know there's a lot of controversy about him, but please don't flame. Just rate the video.

Download link: Download ????????? ??? KnightOnLine 2009 09 29 12 39 28 59.wmv

P.S Its not on youtube because he says the songs wont work and he doesn't know how to fix that.
    I used to be good friends with Tsikis, but seriously, how can you respect him as a friend... I don't understand it. Didn't watch it, won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I used to be good friends with Tsikis, but seriously, how can you respect him as a friend... I don't understand it. Didn't watch it, won't.
    Because, i dont know what happened with the md 9. He told me paid for it, people say he scammed it. I dont know exactly what happened. A lot of people say tsikis minor hacks, bla bla bla but i had my vs's with him and i know he doesnt. I cant say for sure if he is a scammer or not, but i know he is a good rogue.

The point of this topic was not to tell whether or not your friends with him because of his past actions, it's a video which pat posted for you all to enjoy. Look past the scams, it's a virtual video game and if the guy did what he's been claimed to do, karma will kick him in the ass. Overall I found the movie enjoyable & definitely worth the download. Nice action, average to above average combo, editing is, eh. 8.5/10 from me.

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    The point of this topic was not to tell whether or not your friends with him because of his past actions, it's a video which pat posted for you all to enjoy. Look past the scams, it's a virtual video game and if the guy did what he's been claimed to do, karma will kick him in the ass. Overall I found the movie enjoyable & definitely worth the download. Nice action, average to above average combo, editing is, eh. 8.5/10 from me.
    Exactly my point <3 ty

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XLegendz View Post
    I agree with you and I take my words back, but really -- (off topic), if so many people (or everyone) says that he is a scammer, it's quite obvious then, especially when he blocked me from msn for no reason, all I know is that something is definitely wrong with him, so he's probably really a scammer. Still no interest in the video, sure it was good, tsikis always had a fine combo.

youtube pls

capkekz

Tsikis scammed my MD9 Pad+9 GeaRSeconD ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast