Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MrDrDi3(lvl:70,2755ap,Warrior(Dies)PK

This is a discussion on MrDrDi3(lvl:70,2755ap,Warrior(Dies)PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Dr4k0 is in it but he lost pretty badly to that warrior so I dunno if the real one ...
Page: 2

Well Dr4k0 is in it but he lost pretty badly to that warrior so I dunno if the real one
    was playing. -_-

Banned

omg nooooooo musunnnnn is lose :angry: :angry:

mrdrdi3

Default LOL

Well first of all u cant judge my movie 4 the song .. those are my own musics.. lyrics and beets made by me a.q..
    Btw Dats real dr4ko.. we talked him to 1on1.. Ill 1on1 who wants.. im using different types of combo .. not only1
    and i know dat Rap songs not fixed dat movie but i just wanna ad my musics just w8 4 part2 with new rock songs..

ty 4 comments a.q.....

Infra

Default Re: LOL

Originally posted by mrdrdi3
    Well first of all u cant judge my movie 4 the song .. those are my own musics.. lyrics and beets made by me a.q..
    Btw Dats real dr4ko.. we talked him to 1on1.. Ill 1on1 who wants.. im using different types of combo .. not only1
    and i know dat Rap songs not fixed dat movie but i just wanna ad my musics just w8 4 part2 with new rock songs..

ty 4 comments a.q.....
    a.q kanka :wub:

mee
    Admin

ty 4 comments a.q.....
    sorry man, isnt real drako on that, i barely play anymore.

ty 4 comments a.q.....
    funny how you "talked him to 1on1" but you were talking to me.. generally a letter that says "not the real drako, i suck" gives it away?

I'd been playing sin for about 6 days at that point...

DragonFire

Originally posted by Ahh...
    Well Dr4k0 is in it but he lost pretty badly to that warrior so I dunno if the real one
    was playing. *-_-

He lost?..Obviously it's Desi :lol: j/k musun..much love :wub:

Banned

ý wery sad musun ýs lose :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ahh...
    was playing. *-_-

He lost?..Obviously it's Desi :lol: j/k musun..much love :wub:[/b]
    You deserve a skullfucking........ h43r:

mrdrdi3

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrdrdi3

ty 4 comments a.q.....
    funny how you "talked him to 1on1" but you were talking to me.. generally a letter that says "not the real drako, i suck" gives it away?

I'd been playing sin for about 6 days at that point...[/b]
    loool lol r u ok ? we talked 5-7 days ago with dr4ko.now he is in the tormentors.. and i didn't take a letter like dat ' im not real dr4ko' u r really fuking lier.. and go look my cape, first cape symbol is : fukkoxp .. sec. heart symbol oki ?i killed this char 3 times in 1 mounth than is dat u all playin each time ? and dr4ko did nice combo while 1on1 not seams sux all can see dat a.q.... r u ok ? what is ur problem ?..u jealous of me noob.. some1 want 1on1 ?????

B@RTOK

I personally just don't want to download it. too many bad comments already, and I find warrior movies borring tbh. All they really do is pot and combo but w/e.

Banned

Originally posted by mrdrdi3+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mrdrdi3)</div>
    Originally posted by Desi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mrdrdi3

ty 4 comments a.q.....

I'd been playing sin for about 6 days at that point...
    loool lol r u ok ? we talked 5-7 days ago with dr4ko.now he is in the tormentors.. and i didn't take a letter like dat ' im not real dr4ko' u r really fuking lier.. and go look my cape, first cape symbol is : fukkoxp .. sec. heart symbol oki ?i killed this char 3 times in 1 mounth than is dat u all playin each time ? and dr4ko did nice combo while 1on1 not seams sux all can see dat a.q.... r u ok ? what is ur problem ?..u jealous of me noob.. some1 want 1on1 ?????[/b]
    How about u stfu, mee can kick ur ass anytime he wants.
    Your probably not even worth the time :rollseyes:

Banned

ive fought you, and you slid the fuck out of me

Inactive Member

lol its okay moive.....
    like how u used ya own music ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12