Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rec7on

MResCuE Vol IV

This is a discussion on MResCuE Vol IV within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 1

Nym

Cool MResCuE Vol IV

not bad .

Banned Senior Member

after about 5min in it became obvious you was using a pedal cause you was doing 7 8 minor / pot and comboing while using your mouse at the same time other than that ok edits i guess but i can't say any thing about the skill due to the fact you use a pedal.

Banned Senior Member

macro detected 3:08 cu ban

Nym

Im pedal yes but 3.08 lf finish f3 wrong edition usko or pvp %90 pedal or macro np.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nym View Post
    usko or pvp %90 pedal or macro np.
    so you basically just admit that ?.. lol
    Meir likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    so you basically just admit that ?.. lol
    Hes saying even the sins most people on this forum idolize for some reason are using the same thing. The time he linked in sinis' video shows the same thing u linked in his

i dont even bother watching assassin pk videos unless i know them from previous servers. 9/10 they are pedaling, or just playing like pussies [eskrima, cp, spike, tuck mini-nuts and run, repeat]. reading the comments is entertaining enough :x

edit: there are VERY few good rogues, who know the ammount of focus it takes to hold a minor, maintain wrist strength, rotate attack combos, minor party members, keep lup up, all the while making it look easy. todays assassins cant do ANY of this shit... nowadays you see people doing all the above in 1 keystroke.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    i dont even bother watching assassin pk videos unless i know them from previous servers. 9/10 they are pedaling, or just playing like pussies [eskrima, cp, spike, tuck mini-nuts and run, repeat]. reading the comments is entertaining enough :x

edit: there are VERY few good rogues, who know the ammount of focus it takes to hold a minor, maintain wrist strength, rotate attack combos, minor party members, keep lup up, all the while making it look easy. todays assassins cant do ANY of this shit... nowadays you see people doing all the above in 1 keystroke.
    you're exaggerating dude , as if all of the sins are using pedal/macros/w/e , some still have good skills and no need to say ''almost every sin''... I highly doubt that .
    and about the video (cp eskrima ...) etc , do you really expect an assassin to tank 3-5 people equally geared ? The only way to do that with a sin is being over geared , and if the player is overgeared the comments will be probably "haha only gear noob" and what not .
    the job of an assassin is to kill , in the fastest and safest way . & ofc to support as much as they can . (using lupine IMO is one of the things that u shouldn't mention , unlike curing/wolf whenever you're getting dbuffed - and swift - )

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Hes saying even the sins most people on this forum idolize for some reason are using the same thing. The time he linked in sinis' video shows the same thing u linked in his
    Well , I've seen in his comment sort of ''cleaning the charges against him''

Nym

Quote Originally Posted by Rec7on View Post
    you're exaggerating dude , as if all of the sins are using pedal/macros/w/e , some still have good skills and no need to say ''almost every sin''... I highly doubt that .
    and about the video (cp eskrima ...) etc , do you really expect an assassin to tank 3-5 people equally geared ? The only way to do that with a sin is being over geared , and if the player is overgeared the comments will be probably "haha only gear noob" and what not .
    the job of an assassin is to kill , in the fastest and safest way . & ofc to support as much as they can . (using lupine IMO is one of the things that u shouldn't mention , unlike curing/wolf whenever you're getting dbuffed - and swift - )
    No effect on damage pvp bug.