Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MrSexyTanker Pk Movie

This is a discussion on MrSexyTanker Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont know what to say actually, its like u combo realy slow, u press R then spam skill and the ...
Page: 2

dont know what to say actually, its like u combo realy slow, u press R then spam skill and the R hit hitting right after HS, its realy slow try another combo, sry if i insulted u.

mazekdeus

Music plx upload : )

GOODYEAR

dont know what to say actually, its like u combo realy slow, u press R then spam skill and the R hit hitting right after HS, its realy slow try another combo, sry if i insulted u.[/b]

i know some friend told me to do another combo, and i'll pratice that

GOODYEAR

Music plx upload : )[/b]

? huh the song is Ridin chamillionaire feat. krayzie bone if is that u want to know

GOODYEAR

actually u scammed me , u know nothing about me , and u try to make me look like a scammer... sweet . Anyway im not playing Vageta anymore since i havnt played KO for like 2months. Have fun making movies with my items scammer.[/b]

i know all about u , u scammed ppl with who u played on vageta and all know u're a scammer

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...109936&st=0

look at post on this topic infinity.be prove u're a scammer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12